SwaRon: Finally falling into place?

Legilimens. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

After watching the episode, moreover the precap, the first thought that came to my mind was :O Did that actually happen for real? Really?

Since the past few days, Sharon has been getting on my nerves >.< While Swayam is perfectly justifying, SINCE THURSDAY, his behavior, Sharon started irking me in a way the day she befriended Kria for her own reasons.

But today, the precap, I must say I was pleasantly surprised. Sharon Rai Prakash is the yelling one. The one who yells at people, someone who can't stand anyone saying anything against her. I agree love changes people, but not so much that they tend to lose their basic essence, does it? I guess no!

Sharon was off lately behaving like she's some regular person who's striving hard to win her love back. Yes she is striving hard to win him back, but I almost though that the DIVA in love was reduced to a normal girl in love.

I liked the precap, not because of anything else, but the way she held his hand firmly and told him that he would have to answer all his questions after 12 hours. Sharon Rai Prakash, like a boss. Letting Swayam actually know that she was still the same, firm, affirmative person. ^_^ And I'm sure Swayam would have to answer her questions. How can he not do so?

Waise I'm super glad she realized that her plan of manaofying Swayam is not really working and according to her, he's stretching it a bit too far. Really satisfied with it.

Swayam, what do I say about him? I don't blame him. I can't. Shuru se hi I knew that he was going to be so hurt after all this. His reaction is justified. I didn't find him out of character, not at least today. More than anything else I believe he's angry. Agreed he needs time, but this time I'm sure that it would be a showdown, that is after 12 hours but no patch up. Pakka. Swayam will need time.

Anyway, I love the promo ^_^ VruShan dance looks amazinggg ^_^ Wonder when it'll air ^_^ Wanna watch it soon ^_^ 

Edited by Mihi4VruShan - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-vaishnavimural thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i agree with u.. sharon like diva n being in her the SRP avatar said swayam ve to answer her questions after 12 hrs was like boss..

swayam s hurt n his anger hearing wat sharon said to simmi ll make him more angry.. 

i want SS convo after 12hrs time after their dance.. waiting for it... 

dance s splendid.. shancedon rocked in choreo...
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Finally it looks like they are writing a track for SwaRon which was just missing previously . Really hoping the convo is substantial and everything from here leads to a patch up.
-Jasmita- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mihi4VruShan

After watching the episode, moreover the precap, the first thought that came to my mind was :O Did that actually happen for real? Really?

Since the past few days, Sharon has been getting on my nerves >.< While Swayam is perfectly justifying, SINCE THURSDAY, his behavior, Sharon started irking me in a way the day she befriended Kria for her own reasons.

But today, the precap, I must say I was pleasantly surprised. Sharon Rai Prakash is the yelling one. The one who yells at people, someone who can't stand anyone saying anything against her. I agree love changes people, but not so much that they tend to lose their basic essence, does it? I guess no!

Sharon was off lately behaving like she's some regular person who's striving hard to win her love back. Yes she is striving hard to win him back, but I almost though that the DIVA in love was reduced to a normal girl in love.

I liked the precap, not because of anything else, but the way she held his hand firmly and told him that he would have to answer all his questions after 12 hours. Sharon Rai Prakash, like a boss. Letting Swayam actually know that she was still the same, firm, affirmative person. ^_^ And I'm sure Swayam would have to answer her questions. How can he not do so?

Waise I'm super glad she realized that her plan of manaofying Swayam is not really working and according to her, he's stretching it a bit too far. Really satisfied with it.

Swayam, what do I say about him? I don't blame him. I can't. Shuru se hi I knew that he was going to be so hurt after all this. His reaction is justified. I didn't find him out of character, not at least today. More than anything else I believe he's angry. Agreed he needs time, but this time I'm sure that it would be a showdown, that is after 12 hours but no patch up. Pakka. Swayam will need time.

Anyway, I love the promo ^_^ VruShan dance looks amazinggg ^_^ Wonder when it'll air ^_^ Wanna watch it soon ^_^ 

yaa there will be a showdown.  And that showdown will clear all things I guess.  Yaa patch up is not gonna happen that time.  But hope it is not too far. 
-TanHaVruShan- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
agree with u mihi. .
Don't know y i have dis feeling of June 2012 rite now. .
Dat time during charity event everything was in mess n after d event Der was dis big showdown. .
I am so hoping dat dis time also after 12 hours n a super sizzling hot performance v r getting a full too showdown wit all dhamaka. .
I wish aisa Kuch ho but keeping expectations really low. .
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hope this will prepare a proper build up track for patch up..
CrazyGirl.21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Mihi, I guess they are planning for aggressive and passionate SwaRon.. ❤️ If that happens and that would be the way everything gets cleared, it would be awesome.. :D Things will be finally falling back to place! :D
#HopesHigh.
Saee.T thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 6
i hope so 😊
want my passionate swaron back 
--Anaya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I still do not get this krisha connectivity to swaron track. It has ruined swaron badly. Seriously hoping they talk about their issues and their problems not abt krisha angle.

The glad thing is the commanding demanding sharon back in action. Thats who sharon is. I was feared too that sharon has turned into some ordinary typical telly serial heroiene. This is the sharon who is determined to have him back

i hope after this twelve hours swaron fall back into right place. I do not want the friendly swaron anymore. I want the aggressive diva back and mature swayam back. Want the passionate swaron back

Edited by Anaya.SwaRon - 10 years ago
Muskan_SwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I didn't watch the epi . I want a show down after these 12 hours ^_^. Not a nipta-diya types patch-up 😳 . Hope cv's have something in store for us :)