Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akanksha_33 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: surjyotapa

Completely agree ... We should ignore this Benazir...probably she is getting more attention than she deserves ... horrible acting ... I am ignoring her, if she is with Jalal watching only Jalal ... when her+snake watching only snake , for me snake is more real than her acting!!

I agree with each and every word you've stated... Benazir annoyed me. i want her out. Period. ðŸ˜¡
surjyotapa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This time we should call to thank them for this track. We should say that how much we loved this zahreela twist 😆, and praise Benazeer's acting, at the end we should ask them how long she will be entertaining us because we don't want her to go😃! Then we might get the truth from them!😃
TheShySoul12 thumbnail

why are they playing with our patience...can't just end this benzo crap???

am really feed up with this track..now god only ..no no sorry only Ekta mayya know when will be the  end card for this track...

God please save us till then...

lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nabiii

N another big issue is kekta never hears the demand of viewers..i heard it many times.

this is the only news that stays consistent...
Arre logon ne itni mazaak udaayaa thaa uski all over india for having directed MB...fir bhi woh direct karke hi chodi...ye sab tho fir bhi choti baaten hai in comparison

I told you na, that zee people themselves might be lying because news on sets changes everyday 😕
Anyway ela, thanks for taking this effort...im planning to hive them a call today to tell them the truth
aanchal_c thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: lashy

Arre logon ne itni mazaak udaayaa thaa uski all over india for having directed MB...fir bhi woh direct karke hi chodi...ye sab tho fir bhi choti baaten hai in comparison

I told you na, that zee people themselves might be lying because news on sets changes everyday 😕
Anyway ela, thanks for taking this effort...im planning to hive them a call today to tell them the truth

ya shraddha plz do that and plz dont tell them u r from london...they wont take ur call seriosuly.
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lashy

Lashy I no longer believe their lies...Till now I have called them 4 times...out of which 2 times they said track will end soon and 2 times they said that it will go as per plan...So now I dont know what to believe? Their statements change every time...
SUMESHNI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Ben track is not gonna end soon ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜­ But TFS
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
ela, I reall could understand ur state after bring cheated by zee idiots on their promise
this ben track is not going to end nor jallu's revenge track...its so obvious from yesterday epi...all we can do is either quit or stick for parijat...they are not going to  listen feedbacks...those people in india should slap their faces for both zee n EK by dipping the trps... they only understand the language of trps

the other reason for dragging the track is RT injury...he is not heal yet...if we look at the scenes...his pain is visible on his face n on-screen...the only scene which he had comfort was during the tail malish scene when he lie on pari's lap n stretch his legs straight...that was the only scenes he look comfort throughout this week. ..it takes sometime to heal...this is one reason I am tolerating this track...its no fault of RT...

as rahim reading the letter n clearing up the MU...its never going to happen...but still lets have hopes...

this ben track...revenge track...jealousy track is not going to end anytime soon...its a long long journey with that add ShiKim angle...adham...MA...cheappu..AM angle...there is no Akdha romance anywhere soon

Its time to change the title to Benazir Akbar at the moment
ngayou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sighhh, TFS Ela. The only hope for Ben track ending is when Rajat s fully fit & fine on his feet. He s to be appreciated for working despite the pain he must be suffering. So let s bear the pain of seeing Ben track for the leads' sake till we get luckier .
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Told you those people are just mind f**king with us, nothing else ! ðŸ¤¢