Users

Frequent Posters

Aas2727 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -LECHU-

agree
even niranjan seemed better than shlok to me today๐Ÿ˜•
NA said"she is the pride of the house" really?๐Ÿ˜ฒhe meant that?
and he was terribly shocked and dumb during the whole scenario!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Yeah Shlok behaved very rudely. Out of all niranjan was the one who was really shocked n seem disappointed from his bacha.
-LECHU- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: talkie14

Jab positive hai tho positive hi ka henge na??๐Ÿ˜›

yup! i was always optimist...
even SR didnt affect my optimism
but today i was shocked
like shlokie i make decision without thinking deeply 
that resulted in making this post๐Ÿ˜•
Aas2727 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -LECHU-

@bold this fact is disturbing me the most!๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜ณ

It might be his another lie. As we have seen he have never said any truth to astha. I don't trust his words now.
Tanmaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sg2013

Nice post Lechu. I think he spoke about his hatred purposely in fron tof everybody and especially nA as he now made NA guilty . He made NA feel that Shlok took all these steps to punish Astha as she insulted his father. Now NA wants her to come back because of his image and Shlok will bring her back saying that she can still go. To her house and visit her parents. so NA cannot do the same to Astha that he did to Anjali. Astha will still have the rights to go and visit her parents and Aaju and stay with them whenever she wants. 

Shlok has seen how angry NA was , his hand grip , so he is worried that NA will harm Astha and so to protect her he will play it this way. He also told NA that he is not behind Avadhoot's imprisonment, so now NA and Varad will start to think more about who the person is , so indirectly pointing fingers at Abhay. I think Shlok has started guessing about this. He will also thus know that his dad was not behind avadhoot fiasco. 
Another thing Shlok did today was made it clear yo everybody that Astha did not purposely insult NA at the award fiasco and was so cleared her name from that. 
So if you look at carefully Shlok is taking Astha's wrath but actually helping her. He made her more secure from NA and also will let her have all the rights not just as DIL as NA said but also as a daughter. 
Anjali too again provoked Astha telling her "Shadi koi guddo gudiyon ka khel nahi hai." So Astha chose her maike  and now NA will let her keep relations with maike for his image.. NA indirectly also said that he did not do any favor to Avadhoot. 
So actually this is a win fro Astha as rights as Bahu and beti , although she is not getting her husband's love and till she starts seeing Shlok's real maksad, she will have to live with his hatred. 
So Astha will come back but at her own terms now. 

Awesome Post 

Everything explained well about every one of them.

You are correct in telling

NA will let her keep relations with mayka for his image.

This is a win fro Astha as rights as Bahu and beti , although she is not getting her husband's love and till she starts seeing Shlok's real maksad, she will have to live with his hatred. 

Aas2727 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bingyy

<font color="#990066">yaar ,i m sooo disappointed with shlok today๐Ÿคข, had waseem done mad or what ???? he just made shlok sooo disgusting today ,come one he is a hero ,even a dark hero has limits ,i didnt feel bad after SR ,I was ok bcoz i think shlok had to take revenge but what he did today ,my god that was unnecessary & cvs over boarded it ,i dont know how will they make things right & if astha forgives after this than man SHE SIMPLY HASNT ANY SELF RESPECT </font>

YEAH the cvs should have any solid reason what they did today about shloks character today. They are unnecessary going over board n making it difficult for us. They should not forget he is the hero. I don't know how he will realize his mistake. He still is not guilty what he did to avdhoot, whether he made him arrest or not he was responsible for the inquiry which led to her father being arrested. He should feel some guilt
tinklefan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes Sonia. i added some more to this same in Jonee's post . 
I think it is a win for Astha today and Shlok  made her win her rights. I hope she soon starts seeing how much Shlok loves and cares for her. He made Na look guilty today and NA will now do everything that Astha wants to clear his image. So Shlok, Anjali and Varad and even Vinayak won today. Did you see his expressions they were constantly changing. I think he is soon going to find out what Shlok, Anjali and Varad are doing to NA. 

lovely analysis..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ even I felt that shlok is doing this to keep astha safe.. ๐Ÿค—
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
So we r more confused after today's episode
-LECHU- thumbnail

Nice post Lechu. I think he spoke about his hatred purposely in fron tof everybody and especially nA as he now made NA guilty . He made NA feel that Shlok took all these steps to punish Astha as she insulted his father. Now NA wants her to come back because of his image and Shlok will bring her back saying that she can still go. To her house and visit her parents. so NA cannot do the same to Astha that he did to Anjali. Astha will still have the rights to go and visit her parents and Aaju and stay with them whenever she wants. 

Shlok has seen how angry NA was , his hand grip , so he is worried that NA will harm Astha and so to protect her he will play it this way. He also told NA that he is not behind Avadhoot's imprisonment, so now NA and Varad will start to think more about who the person is , so indirectly pointing fingers at Abhay. I think Shlok has started guessing about this. He will also thus know that his dad was not behind avadhoot fiasco. 
Another thing Shlok did today was made it clear yo everybody that Astha did not purposely insult NA at the award fiasco and was so cleared her name from that. 
So if you look at carefully Shlok is taking Astha's wrath but actually helping her. He made her more secure from NA and also will let her have all the rights not just as DIL as NA said but also as a daughter. 
Anjali too again provoked Astha telling her "Shadi koi guddo gudiyon ka khel nahi hai." So Astha chose her maike  and now NA will let her keep relations with maike for his image.. NA indirectly also said that he did not do any favor to Avadhoot. 
So actually this is a win fro Astha as rights as Bahu and beti , although she is not getting her husband's love and till she starts seeing Shlok's real maksad, she will have to live with his hatred. 
So Astha will come back but at her own terms now. 

totally agree๐Ÿ˜›
thanks a lot succhi di for the amazing post
but am afraid that in this process of saving astha
from evils and clearing her side,and also making her bahu and beti
he may lose her trust and love
and in that way his plans may backfire๐Ÿ˜•

as he said before HM
ALL I COULD SAY IS "A DANGEROUS GAME IS ON"
-LECHU- thumbnail

Originally posted by: OmaRamdass

So we r more confused after today's episode

YES...BUT MY FRIENDS ARE GRADUALLY CLEARING THE AIR FOR ME๐Ÿ˜Š
-LECHU- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gomsy

i din expect this from shlok...๐Ÿ˜ก
itna gussa..its not good for ur health...unnecessarily increase ur Blood pressure ๐Ÿ˜‰

now its high time..u should spend ur time on yoga classes..not to get back Aastha ๐Ÿ˜†
hope she will be enjoying her Agnihotri Holiday ๐Ÿ˜ณ
DO NOT DISTURB her...๐Ÿ˜›

Ya astha in holiday๐Ÿ˜Š
seems like my nirma club also should take a holiday