Poll

Should Madhubala- Ek Ishq Ek Junoon end?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Rimu_coldfire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Madhubala- Ek Ishq Ek Junoon has been no. 1 show from the very day of its launch. It has a large number of fan following and has been showered with TRPs...
Yes I know I am telling history...but still friends I have question that really should this show end?? And even if it ends then is it necessary for it to get insulted in every way. All the viewers are busy bad mouthing our beloved show. If you have been a true Madhubalian, then please tell had Madhubala been that bad show that it has to get insulted by the viewers and its CVs themselves???
Many of our sentiments are their with this show, our forum has seen the best of the writers, best of the fanfictions and stories...then what happened fans???? If we show enthusiasm then the cvs will also show enthusiasm...if we keep watching the show and give this double role track a chance then it will help to improve the TRPs of the show, which might lead to a real good story...please friends lets do a last try...till then share ur views regarding this...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meiejrishbala thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i don't want madhubala to end
but i need that sherni madhu back...looks like CVs r giving more importance to rk...they shuld giv equal space...its my opinion only
GOODLUCKANGEL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
NO it shud not end๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ. It needs  good script n it's  trps  wud increse more n more  again๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
no ,i love rishbala so much that ,i want to see them daily in my tv screen
natkhat..anki.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: GOODLUCKANGEL

NO it shud not end๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ. It needs good script n it's trps wud increse more n more again๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

love u varshu 4 saying this ๐Ÿ˜ณ maine tujhe slam me question pooche the tune ans nhi diya ๐Ÿ˜•
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
wonderful post rimjhim
a much needed post
SreeRK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I definitely don't want the show to end.. being a fan I don't want the show to go low.. The double role was good but the story build up is not helping
silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
They way they are proceeding the story it is better to end. If they want to run it then please run it properly and thoroughly. If they treat it well no one will badmouth MB but they are doing such that everyone saying them. So I voted for depends on story.Edited by beautiful_heart - 10 years ago
Clara20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
no it should nt b end...loved current track..bt cvs hav to do work on it...
Ms.Tufani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
no it should nt b end...
i dont wanna lose rm/dvd