Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rishabala693 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: _Mojo.Jojo_

Wahi toh! New Year wali was well deserved break. Anniversary and Bday wala naatak within one week is just🐷 Not blaming them because the producer is NOT strict and doesn't know how to handle stuff!

Nupur and Niks - I have lost hope, COMPLETELY!😃

Just my intuition -I think that  maybe MB is really under the scanner and they r  really trying to close the show down.Maybe actors have already been informed about it .The makers are making these kind of comments (that MB is not closing as of now )to only control fans
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This is bullshit.. I cant believe this is the same PH who was flaunting RM like they've discovered a new galaxy... If I am not wrong DD didnt take a single day off during JDJ and VD after his honeymoon never took a leave until recently.. and the TRPs are dropping since bhai track.. how lame? its not the actors but the story that has cost the show that much.. Is Mr. writer on a hiatus? because from many months it looks like they are writing episodes and not a track.. one epi has no sync with other.. and tracks make no sense.. Did they ever bother to explain if the ban on RK has been lifted or not? or what happened to madhu's kundli issue? did they close any of these loops? what happened to Pabo's hatred  towards Madhu? did they kiss and patched up after that half hearted attempt of killing Madhu?
they could not show any of them from Oct-Dec.2013.just because DVD took leaves on new year 2014?...are they fools or trying to fool us into believing this?

Hail- RangRasiya..
MB-Chal Basiya 🤢

Valar.Morghulis thumbnail
ST cleverly gave a vague statement and gave way to speculation and mudslinging at actors to hide the fact that he is responsible for MEIEJ's current state. And in case of DDEJ, he again put the blame on the channel... all to gain confidence of his viewers so they do not lose hope or curse his new baby that's all. 

HATE HIM! 😡😡😡

And it's working on new baby's fandom na... they are nodding away and saying he must be right... as they want to believe that only. They are even defending him! 😆

I feel bad for them. NOT. 😛😆
Edited by Valar.Morghulis - 10 years ago
_Tangled_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I dont think dvd have taken leave becoz dey r no more interested in show becoz these r some occassions where i was sure dey will take leave atleast abt vd but before leaving dey do shoot overdose of bank epis dats why inspite on being on leave vd was having d max screenspace so we can just imagine the double amnt of hard work dey do before leaving.. so it wont b good if we say dat dey r taking leaves becoz dey r not interested..!!
Humble.Heart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I just feel DVD are entitled to take the leaves, they have slogged 6 days a week for so many months and ST has neglected them so badly. I said it in your poll yesterday ST has been disengaged form MB, no longer gives input into characters (particularly RK like he used to) probably had a meeting with his MB creatives and producers who once again tried to shift blame on DVD 🥱 He probably hasn't even met DVD in ages. 
vparekh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Gaddhe ko bhi bukhar aa jave aisi negative story ghatiya story jaha har din subah  bechare rishbala ki vat lagti he eisa bataya jata he to fir kya hoga... abhi to lead actors chuuti le rahe he agar eisa hi continue rahha to lead pair ko mental treatment ki bhi jarurat pad jave...Lead pairs r not responsible any how. after all they r human. cvs khud leavs pe jati he audianse show ko dekhna bandh kartihe ( TRP 4.1 TO 1.8 )  fir lead pair kaise responsible ho sakta he..jimmedar he to negative story ...
I am not agree any how with TB
VD ABD DD ARE  HUMAN NOT A MACHINE !!!!!!
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: shonuu

This is bullshit.. I cant believe this is the same PH who was flaunting RM like they've discovered a new galaxy... If I am not wrong DD didnt take a single day off during JDJ and VD after his honeymoon never took a leave until recently.. and the TRPs are dropping since bhai track.. how lame? its not the actors but the story that has cost the show that much.. Is Mr. writer on a hiatus? because from many months it looks like they are writing episodes and not a track.. one epi has no sync with other.. and tracks make no sense.. Did they ever bother to explain if the ban on RK has been lifted or not? or what happened to madhu's kundli issue? did they close any of these loops? what happened to Pabo's hatred  towards Madhu? did they kiss and patched up after that half hearted attempt of killing Madhu?
they could not show any of them from Oct-Dec.2013.just because DVD took leaves on new year 2014?...are they fools or trying to fool us into believing this?

Hail- RangRasiya..
MB-Chal Basiya 🤢

@REd - BINGO!

Main bhi kab se yahi bol rahi hoon. They have made their show like Tarak mehta now. They start a track in one week and end it in 4-5 epis and start another one. But the TRPs of that show are high because there is some logic atleast and there aren't loopholes🤢 Yahan toh story ka koi sir pair hi nahi hai. The other day my mom was asking Meera ka kya hua? Then she said , "Nayi nayi stories laate rehte hain and purani ko close nahi karte".🥱

@Blue - Lets see for how long😉
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
@Sana, dvs and vdparekh - That is what na! DVD will also seem disinterested in this show when the show is crap! And sorry but it is doomed completely! Not the fault of actors but the writers and Mr ST👎🏼
EyeForBeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
what unprofessional chakku.i can see dvd in each n every scenes.its story which is bokwaas n not actors.if they are taking leave cvs can introduced some nice masala side track too but no they introduced judwa track which demands vd more.

unprofessional means not giving times  n that shows onscreen too.
Edited by dd-vd - 10 years ago
PaRdOnMyFrEnCh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I cant stand RR, i hope frm da bottom ov my heart dat it flops... I HATE ST, n i hate RR n my reason for hating it is ST himslf... MB is da only show i watch, n DD is my main reason but i luv both DVD/RISHBALA:-), u agree dat at such a stage wher da show needs sum major mending DVD shud not tk further leav afta bein of 4 da new yr...
ST is 2 full ov himslf n i hate him 4 ruinin MB, i really hope RR flops so he feels da pain we r feeling knw wit MB bein ill treated,

I hope he mends his ways, n starts focusing on MB, bcoz MB is wher his real fame lays,, he cn still do wounders wit MB its neva 2 late, ST needs giv it tym and actually treat it lyk his baby not step child...

I dont tink VD is on leav till 13th, im sum wat sure he'z bck on da 9th or sumit lyk dat n DD is only takin tym of for da day on her BDAY...:-) All da best DVD