Lovely update...RK in his right kammina mood πŸ˜‰

THAT HE ALWAYS IS he... he...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
sufidox thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: meiejrishbala

nice dear...and the precap...i really wanna rk to do something wildlyπŸ˜†

you have to wait for it.
 babe prologue is just a long way off may be after 15 more chapters. but i will try to update 3 chapters a week. πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
sufidox thumbnail

Originally posted by: uma88

Wow sufi, its so nice,the fact that madhu says that In my whole life, I have never been touched by a man

I hope by now, RK want to make madhu his by hook or crook, which may lead to the prologue, waiting more and more eager for the next update.

of course you have got me jaan.
but can't reveal more .
wait for the updates.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sufidox thumbnail

Chapter 13

RK's CHANGED ATTITUDE

Nataraj studio 9:00 am

RK'S vanity

Madhu finished all her work and was about to leave the vanity. But RK was too swift for her. He reached the door of the vanity before her and closed it. Then with an angry glare, he proceeded towards madhu. Madhu got frightened by his behavior and she moved backwards.

RK :" Not so fast and not even before answering my question, Ms.Malik. This is not the first time you are insulting me by walking without answering.(raising his voice) COMMON ANSWER ME."

Madhu didn't budge and to top it she turned her face sideways which didn't go well with RK. He took her hand and twisted it behind her back and made her face him. His rock hard chest was about to collide with her soft chest which she avoided with her other hand. He admired her for this instinct of her but right now he needed his questions to be answered by her.

RK :" common speak up and don't make me do something wild."

She was shocked by his statement but yet managed to maintain an arrogant face before him as she not wanted to accept defeat before him but she spoke up.

Madhu(still struggling in his embrace) :" If you really want to hear the answers, then fine. Neither I am doing all this for gaining attention nor I am interested in anybody's attention or criticism on my dressing sense. I wear only fully tucked dresses because I find myself comfortable in wearing them and also they portray my INDIAN CULTURE'.

Although I know you will not be able to understand any of my principles or ethics, I am saying this for my sake. Listen : It says God created both Men and Women with equal importance in this universe to help, understand and serve each other. Neither men can live without women nor women can live without men. He created us and sent us all together in this world. But in this world it definitely lies in the hands of an individual  to decide what kind of  life he/she would prefer to live in. If he/she wants to live a love filled life with his beloved, then he/she should prove worthy of the love they crave for and hence should reserve their heart, body and soul only for their love. Otherwise also our body is not an exhibition which can be revealed to anyone. Such a person who is true to his beloved is called CULTURED' to me.

One more thing don't ever think that I revealed all this because of your silly threatening, I did all this because I HATE TO BE TOUCHED BY YOU. Mr.KUNDRA."

Hearing this RK was shocked as well as amazed and loosened his grip on her. She pushed him hard on his chest to make her way out of the van. He could clearly see her eyes, nose and lips turned red in anger and embarrassment. He also didn't fail to notice the tears forming on her eyes while saying all this. She walked out of the vanity and RK sat on the couch, leaned behind and closed his eyes. As soon as he closed his eyes, the only images he could see before his eyes were that of madhu and he immediately opened his eyes. He helps himself with a glass of drink and smirks to himself and his mind being evaded by madhu.

RK to himself :" Lakhs of girls around me thrive for my one glimpse and she never even looks at me.

They long for my touch and she hates my touch.

They do whatever I say and she does what she likes and which fits her so called CULTURE'.

They had never made me feel bad and she succeeded in making me feel guilty.

They do everything for their fame and she does everything to maintain her culture.

They are barely dressed and she is fully tucked and not even her dupatta moves from its place.(slightly smiling to himself).

How strongly I try to evade your thoughts out of my life but you have a strong impact on my mind. Why? What's so special about you that I want to be with you, hear you always?

You are something, Ms.Malik. Chiky was right. Perhaps some women in this world are still CULTURED AND GOOD'. At last you succeeded in making me change my mind set dear. But I won't let you know about this as it is against MY ETHICS OF ACCEPTING DEFEAT BEFORE A GIRL'.

RK Mansion 8:30pm

Dining table

RK  and bittuji were eating their dinner but RK was not interested in his dinner and was smirking to himself. Bittuji was surprised by his behavior.

Bittuji :"what happened chief"?

RK :" for the first time in my whole life a fourth person has dared to speak in front of me. What amazes me more is that I am not even feeling angry at her. In fact I am feeling something different and I don't know what. This is bothering me. For the first time in my life I am not able to decide about my feeling. It seems good as well as bad."

Saying this, he finished his dinner and climbed the stairs after biding a good night to bittuji. Bittuji saw RK climb the stairs happily and that too two at a time and he thought.

Bittuji to himself :" I think chief is having the effect of madhubala around him. I am so happy for you chief. I think she has succeeded in making you fall for her. But now you are unaware of this chief. That's why you are feeling both good and bad. But I also fear this change. What if madhu doesn't think same for you? As far as I know madhu, you won't be able to impress her by your fame, position, status, name or money but only by pure love. I hope everything goes well and fine between you two."

RK threw himself on the bed and closed his eyes. All the images of madhu right from their first meeting  came dancing in front of his eyes. An unknown smile curled his lips. He got up from his bed and walked towards the window to have a glimpse of the out house... oh oh madhu probably.

Precap :- RK's Realization of Importance of Marriage, Sindoor And Love

Please do like and comment my update. Maximum comments to encourage me for further updating the chapters...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š 

Thanks in advance guys for always liking the chapters and commenting... πŸ‘πŸΌ
noiseygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
luv it ...where have u been? miss u ..my like button doesnt work so here the LIKE
sufidox thumbnail

Originally posted by: noiseygirl

luv it ...where have u been? miss u ..my like button doesnt work so here the LIKE

I was somewhat busy with my work and so i couldnt update on time and thank god you guys didnt spam the thread. Anyways i have updated the chapz hope you enjoyed it

And thank you so much for loving my work guys and Love You Guys πŸ€—

Edited by sufidox - 10 years ago
LoseYouToLoveMe thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Superb update Dear 😊 Thanks for pm πŸ˜ƒ Waiting eagerly for precap 😳 Pls continue soon 😳 Edited by lwrimaforever - 10 years ago
christobelle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice update
my like button😑
HappySoul-4va thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Hmmm slowly rk is changing haan..awesome..keep updating :)
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome Update
Continue Soon
Thanks For The PM