Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DimaagKaKeeda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Patronus-

yup it is... until twist... after that it changes...

. you will soon find a note kawai saying readers its not a modified version of KKHH๐Ÿ˜†
yup anisha n maan made a romantic  couple..๐Ÿ˜ณ 
aryan was the character i felt most bad... he is a gem in this FF๐Ÿ˜ณ u will feel more bad for him in the end

what twist u r talking about Anisha turning negative?? i kinda expected that when there came a leap in the story!! And for a change i dint hate Anisha or even Gayatri i just dont want it to be maaneet story at all now, specially when i just read an update where Maan shouted on Geet for Anisha and her safety when she was already all safe n sound in front of him n dint even realized what could have happened or what happened to Geet when he saw her shirt torn n lips bleeding n marks on her skin (talking about the goons chasing Geet n Anisha update in market) this one particular part made me realized strongly that Maan truly loved Anisha ONLY and dint even care for his so called childhood bestie n so his falling for Geet now would be stupid or at least i dont want it  and really what an irony issi update mei Geet realized she loves Maan n Anisha realized her insecurity  ๐Ÿ˜†

@KKHH it was obvious re, it is modified version of KKHH anybody will feel it ๐Ÿ˜†

and what did u say i m gonna feel more bad for Aryan at the end??  Grrr i already have cried buckets for him n cursed Geet for leaving him JUST LIKE THAT ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก please i dont wanna cry more now, i dint even feel for Geet but for Aryan i did a lot ๐Ÿ˜ญ ... m already not liking Geet's over latto giri on Maan n her so called selflessness ๐Ÿคข ๐Ÿ˜†
DimaagKaKeeda thumbnail

she is looking like a churail .PERIOD.๐Ÿ˜ณmummmyyy she looks scary๐Ÿ˜ณ

M waiting for a note now ๐Ÿ˜†
DimaagKaKeeda thumbnail

sanaya did some show called meethi choori kya???๐Ÿ˜•

yep her reaction on Mohit standing with Karishma was funny ๐Ÿ˜† that too when they never officially said about their relation in open... all were just teasing Mohit n SI n SI blurted out n showed her jealousy ๐Ÿ˜†

i think she came in Meethi Chori twice.. it was a great show... i loved watching it but later the timings changed n i couldnt catch up with the episodes then 
DimaagKaKeeda thumbnail

well i feel madhu was lucky she wasnt a abla  sabki satayi bechari nari from start...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

kya pata later her character gets strong?? i m totally liking Ashish, SI is hardly there in the show n her character is really good for nothing types as of now
RainAndRainbow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
last see me views etna kyun hai?? what did u guys discuss??
i dindt even stalk last 10-20 pages for that CC!!!
DimaagKaKeeda thumbnail

anyone read the new IF article on BI.. the reviews!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

aaj kal i dont read any IF articles ๐Ÿ˜† kya hai waise??
RainAndRainbow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
good night sanju... study time๐Ÿฅฑ
DimaagKaKeeda thumbnail

na na ... dont let the SI phankhu in u die out when u come to CC... post pics... me n aarti will pass our NEUTRAL VIEWS๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

are you sure about it?? ๐Ÿ˜› phir mat bolna i made this CC as SI AT ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜† i have recently liked many SI pages n RR pages.. and tere n arti ke NEUTRAL views doesnt affects me, i like her n will always do even though sometimes i bash her too ๐Ÿ˜†
DimaagKaKeeda thumbnail

where is chuha nowadays??๐Ÿค”didnt see her in CC

i saw her last in Birthday Thread uske baad ya pehle on FB..
recently m not seeing anyone even Asha dii?? u guys are spamming Bdae thread?? ๐Ÿ˜•
DimaagKaKeeda thumbnail

Rithvik mentioned Drashti on his interview with Raj

Rithvik Dhanjani FC @Rithvik_FanClub

@drashti10 is one of his Fav actresses and he'd love to work with her @rithvik_RD :)

choried from MB forum.. **so credit to the TM who post there๐Ÿ˜ณ

anyways do u guys know VDians hate RD๐Ÿ˜†reason same as AR๐Ÿ˜†phankhus felt insecure๐Ÿ˜†

not bad haan ๐Ÿ˜† DD is getting some admirers ๐Ÿ˜ณ and i know many VDians hate RD as he was the second lead in PKYEK later turned villain but many like him too as VD n RD are friends in real life ๐Ÿ˜ƒ and frankly speaking RD is much much more talented than VD and AR se insecure was funny... sorry to say but i never found AR at all attractive or a piece to be insecure of... (sorry asha dii, i know u like him but this is what i feel about AR so sorry if this makes u upset)