Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AAKDDFANCLUB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
all have eyes and mind to decide their own ðŸ¤£ Edited by AAKDDFANCLUB - 10 years ago
kyph21 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AAKDDFANCLUB

all have eyes and mind to decide their own ðŸ¤£

what does that mean? are you another KSG basher?
Sue101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kyph21

what does that mean? are you another KSG basher?

no i support n i just replied the tm ðŸ˜›

Originally posted by: shishiksg

sachi kaha rish
fursat nahi hai usse kyunki itne joh tracks ko manage karna hai n screen space dena hai na
so bechari bhul gayi ki ksg jaise actor bhi hai n usse stry ko move karna hai😆

she was more focued on haseena and tanveer . haseena is in qh after 2 nd episode and still shows her everyday.
instead she could have focused more on Asad office with ASYA working there together but no.
kyph21 thumbnail
give karan a break
Edited by kyph21 - 10 years ago
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail
Another discussion on judging KSG or intentions of fans.everyone is confused about their demands
Mods plz save this thread
No comments after so much of debate n that too on few sentences of the whole interview
Plz look at the bigger picture plz
When Gul had started she might have expected this show to end like others in a year n gave a consent to KSG's so called wish.he himself knew that it was worthless to drag the show n frustrate the viewers with  irrelevant drama.he is sick n he might have come back as Asad only if zee did not stoop so low.
So amidst all the fiasco KSG deserves an apology from zee for sure.rv has nothing much to be blamed here
Demanding to shut down the show when it is at peak is worthless to ask coz it won't happen now.KSG loves his self-respect n m sure he won't cum back.
zee will definitely not apologize  to ksg for sure because of the ego.

usually Boss will not say sorry to there workers in public, and then they think agar ek baar sorry bola to saare sar pe bait jayenge .really don't know solution for this situation.
MsfairyCindreLa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KaBhi-FAN

thats why i left the rant of missing him.. he himself left, so no need to tell the world that we want him back...
i just was disappointed, that he cleared that he is not going n then again he left! so that was a bit off for me!
anyhow! best wishes for his future

my feelings exactly,:)
kyph21 thumbnail
hey guys karan didnt leave by himself
like zee said they fired him cause he told them he would leave after 4 months and asked them to finish the story
and those of you who believe otherwise are not wise
as for this twisting of karans words
ZEETV HAS APPOINTED REPS TO MAKE SURE THAT THEY TWIST EVERY WORD OF KARANS IN THIS FORUM TO TURN HIS FANS AGAINST HIM
-AppleOfMaEye- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sarbrathan

KSGians who want Karan back HE LEFT ON HIS OWN

In short, stop requesting him or Zee to bring him back. HE DOESN'T WANT TO! You have been left high and dry accept it and then decide what you want to do about it.

Originally posted by: sarbrathan

To everyone that's hating on me:
I'm not bashing Karan. I just want to open people eyes to the fact it he left on his own. NO ONE kicked him out. I sided with Karan and I still side with him now on his decision to leave the show. I just don't understand how he can sign a show with the intention of only doing it for a year and getting his fans attached. I will watch Karan's next projects.

edit: I tried to make you non-nonsensical people see sense. This is the last post I will make. I am going back to the show and AsYa. This is still called QH forum, so discuss the show and not actors that are no longer part of it.

i respec yo opinion...
but @ the end of day Moral Policing isn't allowed acc to forum rules,,
nobdy pushed you to tweet,, you don't feel doing...then leave

ps itsa total act of personal targeting,,,

n i feel you can't decide what ppl may discuss on QH forum,, totally my pov
if KSG is no more a part,, n you want ppl to stop talking about em,, then frstly remove a million posts on QH-forum...which are related to ksg...

Edited by -Maliha- - 10 years ago