Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sgksg3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: rishika21

kuch pata hai nahi par bash jaroor karenge.sabko thodi publicity jo chahiye lmao🤣

forum no1 bhi ksg ke exit ke kaaran pahuncha inhe toh ksg ka shukrguzaar hon chahiye aur humm to bas uss din jashn manayege jab QH ko least trp ke kaaran band kar diya jaayega even after best track of story going now
shishiksg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
guyz get the facts right
y u ppl are sayng bad abt karan 
even wen he left u ppl wnt leave right
he stayed on the show for his fans n wanted ato stay for another 4 mnths coz of fans
if it wud have been gul he wud have said a no long back like he said drng ipk times
so now respect other ppl pov
n dnt hurt them
ppl are hatng zee now so they vl quit qh
wen zee doesnt care abt fans n if they can talk rude to fans
y shud v fans care abt zee n their serials
this level of defaming is not accepted by anyone as v can see how karan worked
n if he wanted to leave also wat a big deal he has a life too he can make his choices
n if this was carried out in a good manner ppl might have been disappointd n protested
but now itz another case so plz respect others pov n for god's sake dnt drag karan in this
annanyaksgian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
he wanted to left but zee have no right using rubbish words against him
mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
show crappiest tha since zoyaan started he didnt get screenspace.we had to watch full epi to see his one jhalak aur yeh log boling ki ksg jaana chahta tha thng.jaake khud aise conditions mein kaam karle ðŸ˜†
shishiksg thumbnail

Originally posted by: sgksg3

forum no1 bhi ksg ke exit ke kaaran pahuncha inhe toh ksg ka shukrguzaar hon chahiye aur humm to bas uss din jashn manayege jab QH ko least trp ke kaaran band kar diya jaayega even after best track of story going now

lol kuch mat kehna ppl vl tel smethng against u also
v dnt care abt qh anymore
n hum bhi hamare tareke se batayenge zee ko fans kya hote hai 

Ambyrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Even i agree with that..if KSG left the show then there must be strong reason to left  out the show. That's why i'm not writing and asking to the channel bring him back.But this is also true that i want that channel people should apologize for throwing tantrum about him nd saying that he is not professionalism.at present i'm very happy with the show.

Originally posted by: shishiksg

lol kuch mat kehna ppl vl tel smethng against u also
v dnt care abt qh anymore
n hum bhi hamare tareke se batayenge zee ko fans kya hote hai 

yaar bahut sun liya.he had a reaon of leaving jo in logo ko pata nahi aur itni bakwaas kai not acceptable
agree shish

Originally posted by: princess101

Karan was sick and he was ready to give 3-4 months more of his time. 

aur vaise bhi instead showing crap of haseena and all bring back ksg and complete QH in 4 months.
he is ready to give 4 months to QH.
gul said in an interview this story is not only of ASYA. but what crap she was showing haseena, SM before, instead she would have focused more on ASYA aaj ye nobat hi nahi aati.seriously she don't have story at all after abbu track. so complete qh in 4 months with grand.
jo show dekhna chahte hai dekh sakte hai unka haath pakadke chnnl chnge nahi kar rahe hum.ksg left this show for sm reasons.u dont know those reasons bashers.so it wud be gud tht u not accuse.waise bhi he is not part of the show.jo hai unko support karo.
shishiksg thumbnail

Originally posted by: maha70

aur vaise bhi instead showing crap of haseena and all bring back ksg and complete QH in 4 months.
he is ready to give 4 months to QH.
gul said in an interview this story is not only of ASYA. but what crap she was showing haseena, SM before, instead she would have focused more on ASYA aaj ye nobat hi nahi aati.seriously she don't have story at all after abbu track. so complete qh in 4 months with grand.

thats exactly my thoughts are when gul knws hez for 1 yr
first y did channel n gul signed him
n then y did they shoewed all crap wen he was der
for 1 min of his jhalak i tortured myself durng zoyaan track
no decent actor want to work wen hez not gven enough screen space
n ppl here start bashng him even if he left the show for health issues
hez also human
n zee did so much wrng so ppl are protestng