Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

light_year thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Yes she will ranveer , priyanka n katrina are cancariens. Priyanka said in koffee with karan that she is zombie when she is heart broken.  Even katrina is same , she is all dead. And I guess even ranveer will be same . Ranveer has not seen a heartbreak yet. I guess this will be first one .
Targaryen thumbnail
OMG it amazes me that people are already talking about break up and heart break when their relationship has JUST been confirmed! Give them a break. Both of them seem very happy with each other and I'm sure both of them know what they're doing. No one is an innocent child. So cut the crap.
light_year thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mephisto

OMG it amazes me that people are already talking about break up and heart break when their relationship has JUST been confirmed! Give them a break. Both of them seem very happy with each other and I'm sure both of them know what they're doing. No one is an innocent child. So cut the crap.

Even deepika was no innocent kid but wasnt she heartbroken.  So ranveer will be . And deepika seems cruel in ranveers matters already. She dosnt care about him . Seems like she is just having fun

Originally posted by: light_year

Yes she will ranveer , priyanka n katrina are cancariens. Priyanka said in koffee with karan that she is zombie when she is heart broken.  Even katrina is same , she is all dead. And I guess even ranveer will be same . Ranveer has not seen a heartbreak yet. I guess this will be first one .

What was it with Anushka then?

.Ranveer is no 12 yr old for DP to destroy him.But I definitely dont believe when ppl say Ranveer is the biggest positive influence in DP's life,he brings out the best in him etc etc..Similarly Ranveer doesnt seem like himself when with her.

Even deepika was no innocent kid but wasnt she heartbroken.  So ranveer will be . And deepika seems cruel in ranveers matters already. She dosnt care about him . Seems like she is just having fun

I nn
Edited by SinistarPain - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Mystic_Falls

What was it with Anushka then?

.Ranveer is no 12 yr old for DP to destroy him.But I definitely dont believe when ppl say Ranveer is the biggest positive influence in DP's life,he brings out the best in him etc etc..Similarly Ranveer doesnt seem like himself when with her.

D
Targaryen thumbnail

How do you know she is just having fun and doesn't care about him? Just because she isn't as affectionate in front of the camera as he is it doesn't mean she doesn't reciprocate his feelings behind the camera. 

Ofcourse Deepika was heartbroken after her relationship ended with Ranbir. And I'm not denying that Ranveer MIGHT face heartbreak in the future. In every failed relationship one person would suffer more. But how do you know it's going to be Ranveer and not Deepika? People are portraying her as if she was a witch. Moreover how do you know the relationship is not going to last?! It's almost as if people are wishing for their break up by predicting things which are so far fetched.
Targaryen thumbnail

Originally posted by: SinistarPain

I wonder if she cares about this relationship at the first place.Her pr put Ranveer on badlight the whole year🀒

Give me one VALID reason that proves she doesn't care about Ranveer

She chose to spend her birthday with Ranveer in NYC. Clearly she could've spent her birthday with her parents or other friends but NO she chose to be with Ranveer on that special day. Doesn't it ring a bell that he might be someone important in her life as well? 
manjery thumbnail

How do you know she is just having fun and doesn't care about him? Just because she isn't as affectionate in front of the camera as he is it doesn't mean she doesn't reciprocate his feelings behind the camera. 

Ofcourse Deepika was heartbroken after her relationship ended with Ranbir. And I'm not denying that Ranveer MIGHT face heartbreak in the future. In every failed relationship one person would suffer more. But how do you know it's going to be Ranveer and not Deepika? People are portraying her as if she was a witch. Moreover how do you know the relationship is not going to last?! It's almost as if people are wishing for their break up by predicting things which are so far fetched.

because people  know this πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
@lompatmate i needed this now thats why posted thanks πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Edited by manjery - 10 years ago

Give me one VALID reason that proves she doesn't care about Ranveer

She chose to spend her birthday with Ranveer in NYC. Clearly she could've spent her birthday with her parents or other friends but NO she chose to be with Ranveer on that special day. Doesn't it ring a bell that he might be someone important in her life as well? 

Si