Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
#Muski i am sorry to say but i still consider you as my very good friendz... my attitudes towards you havent changed at all! butci know i am being mean on this whole issue but i am not getting emotional in this issue but faceing it with reality! i awas saying this since news come Ksg wont come back and few otger things which is true! i will still say trending wont bring him back! thats fact... i am considering those facts... but i know you are pissed at me for this! for which i wont blame u or anyone! but that doesnt making me i aint kabhi/asya fans! i still adore them as well i am looking forward to future of qh.. as a qh fans i am bound to say QH must go on whenever i see posts poping out how qh should go off air... i will not support this.. qh cant go off air... kabhi was golden as kabhi with 300 episodes! if sudden changes happen i wouldnt say whole show to go off air.. i still support QH n casts like i love kabhi as asya... and you my fruend shouldnt let this to come inbetween friendship.. we might have difference of opinions and u might be disappointed but if you pm/scrapped me this issue wouldnt be like this... This line is extremely between u n me... i am saying as a friend not targetting u... but its true you are also trying to making me jealous posting on different topics anti QH.. i know this is only for me :P as i piss u off... but this issue again could be handled via pm/scrap rather giving each other cold vibes! and i know how i used yo make u comment on main forum but now u find posts for urself to comment lolz.. thats i aporeciate... and i am still ur friend 🤗 anyone have personal issue... i am open to pm/scrap discussions!
esquire1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
They're just scared to see other people's opinions and they can't accept it.
Asad-Kii-Arzoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: surbhiholic

#Muski i am sorry to say but i still consider you as my very good friendz... my attitudes towards you havent changed at all! butci know i am being mean on this whole issue but i am not getting emotional in this issue but faceing it with reality! i awas saying this since news come Ksg wont come back and few otger things which is true! i will still say trending wont bring him back! thats fact... i am considering those facts... but i know you are pissed at me for this! for which i wont blame u or anyone! but that doesnt making me i aint kabhi/asya fans! i still adore them as well i am looking forward to future of qh.. as a qh fans i am bound to say QH must go on whenever i see posts poping out how qh should go off air... i will not support this.. qh cant go off air... kabhi was golden as kabhi with 300 episodes! if sudden changes happen i wouldnt say whole show to go off air.. i still support QH n casts like i love kabhi as asya... and you my fruend shouldnt let this to come inbetween friendship.. we might have difference of opinions and u might be disappointed but if you pm/scrapped me this issue wouldnt be like this... This line is extremely between u n me... i am saying as a friend not targetting u... but its true you are also trying to making me jealous posting on different topics anti QH.. i know this is only for me :P as i piss u off... but this issue again could be handled via pm/scrap rather giving each other cold vibes! and i know how i used yo make u comment on main forum but now u find posts for urself to comment lolz.. thats i aporeciate... and i am still ur friend 🤗 anyone have personal issue... i am open to pm/scrap discussions!

Well Seedhi baat bolti hun main...Shuru kissne kiyaa Irritate karna you know it really well ðŸ˜›  
Dis is tit for tat..you annoy me i annoy you ðŸ˜›
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
yes i know i started! but you need to chill... enjoy too sometimes >>> now still are u angry with me?
ASR2020 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zara-KSG-malik

if people r so scared to take others opinion they should nt come to IF only

It's not that they are scared. It's the fact some people can be really vindictive & really absolutely unnecessary for anyone to behave like that,

Sue101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: surbhiholic

Zara its same for all :P

there is a thin line between opinion and bashing..we are open for opinion and not for bashing...i am sure zara meant it so ðŸ˜›
Asya_KaJen thumbnail
Everyones excited about the new Asad and raqesh they've all accepted him
I miss Karan
I just cant comment on the raqesh Posts
Jahan Ksg wahan Mein
jazmeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I know well said
I still come on this forum to read about ksg and to read ffs
Wheneva I see raqesh title m like not interested to comment
But plz don bash wth is that 
hydrogurl001 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
just so we're all clear here..there's no KSG haters present on these forums..there's just people who have accepted that he won't be in the show and moved on and others who just don't want to accept that. I understand that a majority of people aren't trying to bash others, but there are definitely some people from each side who are ready to bash everyone else's opinions which is probably why the 'Note: I'm not bashing' type text is included in posts. Someone is obviously reporting against these people who are posting their opinions and these people are taking precaution by letting others know that they are not trying to bash others so that they are not misunderstood and not given a warning level if any bashing does occur in their thread.  Edited by zhasan2 - 10 years ago
kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I would just say, there are few ppl from both sides who go overboard.
I agree many KSGians are supporting him and not bashing Raquesh but there are few of them but at the same time ppl who have accepted Raquesh as Asad are going overboard and bashing KSG for no apparent reason..ppl hating Raquesh and ppl hating Karan should be equally blamed.. None of them is saint.. Few ppl are not praising their fav without bringing down others and other fan group... In this whole fiasco ppl who are not doing either of them are getting blames..