ipkknd-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Awesome teaser!
Can't wait for the update :)
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome teaser can't wait for update he called to rub it  in hope rudra breaks his face in thanks for the pm
lourel24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice start.laila is informer here,interesting.
katj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Interesting teaser
Thanks for PM
hearty_harsha thumbnail
superb concept...
liked the changes.. i mean from the original...

100 like in 23rd page update...

pls do pm me..pls...

continue soon
-CrazySobtian- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Javeria3991

Awesome story 

Read all parts in one go.
Poor Parvati, fate is playing a cruel game with her. Her life is so worst than hell. Everyone is betraying her and her savior Rudra he is also donut nothing good to her. 
Laila's presence is a relief for Parvati. They could be good friends in future. She knows Parvati is innocent and her innocent face also convinced Rudra too that she is at no fault but his duty demands facts. 
I guess after paravati will be conscious may be she will sign the papers because she is now aware that if she want to live there is no safer place for her than Being with the devil Rudra. 
Waiting for the next part eagerly 

Thanks.
-CrazySobtian- thumbnail
Thanks.
-CrazySobtian- thumbnail
Hi everyone. God knows after how many days/months I am updating. Really sorry for the delay. Firstly had O-levels going on and then suddenly parents planned for a vacation and then after I came back I fell sick. Was admitted in hospital for 2 days :| But now I am finally back! So will update all my stories one by one. Also this thread had crossed 50 pages so I thank you all for reading and commenting on my work ðŸ¤— 
Now to the update!

Chapter 6

"No wait!" Rudra retorted back. "Excuse me?" The nurse was taken aback but his sudden change in decision.

-------

After a few hours

Rudra's phone rang and the name of the caller didn't seem to please him much. "Yes Tejawat!" Rudra said in a dull and angry tone. "So, are you celebrating Paro-baisa's death? Oh I mean mourning for her death? Huh! Poor her. You couldn't even save the last witness you had. Your life is so sad, Major." Tejawat said with a creepy smile. Well why shouldn't he be happy, the biggest hurdle of his life, Parvati was removed. Tejawat was really happy. "Don't be so happy. I will put you behind bars for sure. Remember that." Saying that he cut the call. 

"Throw her behind the bars and interrogate her for more details." Rudra gestured the lady officer who dragged out the nurse, ignoring all her pleas.

Flashback starts.

"No wait!" Rudra suddenly retorted. "Excuse me?" The nurse was taken aback by his sudden denial. "Wait I'll call the doctor." Rudra said and called him up making the nurse more nervous and tensed. "But sir let me inject this first. The patient needs the medicine immediately." The nurse gave him a reason but Rudra was stubborn and he waited till the doctor arrived. 

There the nurse stood shivering from head to toe since she was caught red-handed as the doctor himself confirmed that the medicine she was about to inject was toxic and harmful for her health. Thanks to Rudra's sixth sense Paro's life was saved or else there was no way for Paro to be safe tonight. 

Flashback ends.

After this incident Rudra just couldn't risk his last ray of hope. Thus he called Laila and asked her to take care of Paro as she was the only one whom he could trust. Laila without any questions or tantrums obeyed the task she was given. 

"Sir here is Paro's fake death certificate!" Aman's voice shooted from his back. "Hmm... Spread the news about her death and also make other BSD officers believe about her death as I believe there is a traitor in our team." Rudra passed orders after orders.

"Yes sir! The other BSD officers think that she had died as the nurse had injected the medicine and was caught later." Aman clarified. "Did you take Paro and Laila to my house? And Aman I guess you should also move to my house till Paro and Laila is there for their protection as I can only trust you." Rudra said. "Sure sir and thank you sir for trusting me." Aman said gratefully. He was really proud of himself and was also glad that he could earn Rudra's trust which was really hard to gain. "No need to be thankful. You've earned it ad I guess now we're friends." Rudra said coolly.  "Sir?"Aman's head jolt up hearing the word friend from his mouth. "Yup! After all you are the only one whom I can trust I share my plans and problems with as I know all my secrets are safe with you." Rudra said with outmost belief making Aman beam with happiness. "Yes sir." Aman replied. After their small conversation Aman went along with Rudra to Rudra's house.

Paro was already there with all the necessary medical facilities. Her check-ups would be done from his house by his own doctor to keep it more secret. 

"Rudra! Rudra!" Dilsher's voice shook the 3 of them Rudra, Aman and Laila who was silently enjoying their evening snacks. 

"Shut up Ranawat! Lower your voice. This is my house and not a freaking fish market!" Rudra said angrily but refrained himself from screaming since he didn't want Paro to get disturbed. He gestured Laila to go to Paro's room and close the door so that lesser of Dilsher's screams can go inside her room.

"Oh wow! My son got married and also on the first day of marriage my daughter-in-law is in this condition and you are asking me to stay quiet? And who are these two new comers in this house? 2 new workers gotten in dowry? I don't outsiders in my house got it?" Dilsher unknowingly blabbered what he thought was right. Aman controlled his giggles and tried his level best to maintain his straight face. Rudra stood their dumbfounded and knowing what his father actually thought. "Ranawat! seems like each passing day is making you go completely nuts. What makes you think that girl is my wife?" Rudra asked.
"Her wedding attire! Duh!" Dilsher replied.

"Well sorry to burst your small stupid bubble. That girl is not my wife! She is a nothing but a witness of my case who's life is in danger and these 2 aren't workers I got from dowry! Jeez! He is a BSD officer and that girl inside is Paro's care-taker and my informer and from now on these 2 will stay here for that girl's protection. If you have any problem then sorry but you have to deal with it or else the door is towards the left if you want then you can leave but let us stay in peace and stop asking less questions and stay quiet!" Rudra said in a pissed off sarcastic manner.

Dilsher stood there like a kid who just made a big fool out of himself. "Oh! But why is she in wedding attire? Oh I meant she just got married probably. Where is her husband? Dilsher inquired out of curiosity which worked like fuel to the fire for Rudra. "I KILLED HIM! SHE IS NOT MARRIED ANYMORE. SHE IS A WIDOW! Got it?" Rudra answered hoping this would surely shut him up but to his bad luck Paro stood there by the door along with Laila who heard everything he said. Reality struck her of being a widow and the murderer of her husband stood right in front of her proudly admitting that he had killed her husband.

"Paro." Rudra whispered her name in shock.

----------

Ok so there is no extra Ranawat family. So no Mohini and all. Btw I am planning on pairing Laila and Aman. ðŸ¤”
Edited by -MallyluvsJ2M- - 9 years ago
..Jyoti.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Welcome back dear 
Awesome update 
Thanks for the pm 
-CrazySobtian- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Jyoti..

Welcome back dear