Ansh AT: 209 "" ultimate winners "" - Page 52

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: adi2512

Acha...OK...here's is little something...

Hope you all like it...😳

------------------------------------------

Love in The Heart

It is our first holiday with Amol, Planned by Shiv, to bask in the togetherness of a family on the serene beaches of Goa.

Amol sat on a picnic mat, that I spread on the shore, a  little distance from where the frothy foam of the waves is just touching the golden sands, before retreating - building sand castles.

Shiv and me are walking along the shore, our sights never leaving Amol.

The sun was starting to gently dip in the amber sky.

I looked into the distant horizon, myriad thoughts engulfing me.

Shiv's hands feel warm and comfortable wrapped around mine, and everything feels easier, effortless.

Time is on our side now, the immeasurability of the unknown future staring right into our faces and it's wonderful, but scary as well.

But being like this, together, makes everything easier.

He looks into my eyes, his own twinkling in the sun. The possibilities I see reflected in them take my breath away as we walk hand-in-hand down the beach , hope burning within our hearts.

"I love you," he says , and grips my hand a little tighter.

"I love you too..." - I say.

Even though we already knew what is in our hearts, it still feels good to say it, to let the other know.

And that's all there is to it.

He brings me closer and we share a long, tender kiss, unable to stop smiling against each other's lips.

We shiver in each other's arms as the cool wind flirts with gentle waves.

"Hamein chalna chahiye Shiv...," - I say  softly.

"Yes, we should ,Amol would be worried  -" Shiv  agrees.,

We walk silently for only a moment when suddenly, he gasps. Wincing at the pain that shot up his leg, he peers down at  something that he had stepped on. Stooping down to pick up the seashell, he forgets his pain a moment, as he admires the exquisite beauty of the object in his hands.

I touch his arm. "Shiv, Kya hua, aapko chot laga ? --oh! ...Kitna sundar hai...! "

I glance longingly at the shell in his hand.

Chaliye, isse Amol ko denge...!

Shiv looks at me with a knowing smile.

As we walk towards Amol., I see him drawing a beautiful heart , perfectly and obsessively in the wet sand.

We go near him, and I place the beautiful sea shell in his tiny hand.

His face glows with happiness on looking at same and he decides to place it in the center of the heart.

A sudden wave comes crashing and washes it away, the heart, all the effort he had put into it.

And he's just left there in the sand, powerless and astounded, resenting the sea, with his innocent eyes.

As the ocean washes the heart away, and he's disappointed by how quickly it was gone, Shiv takes his tiny hand into his, and points out that the shell still remains there.

"Just because we can't see it anymore," Shiv says, "it doesn't mean it's not there." 

As I  gaze  into my child's face, a faint gleam of revelation shines in his beautiful eyes.

His eyes never leave Shiv's as he whispers,  "Can I keep it, Papa..?"

"Ofcourse., Its for you, Amol " - Shiv replies tenderly.

As our beaming child, put the pink, graceful seashell in his pocket, we walk back to our seaside cottage.

There is such  joy filled in our hearts, am' pretty sure, the picture of our small family would have made a sight more beautiful than the Orange Sun setting over the Grey Ocean.

❤️❤️❤️    

beautiful is d word dat cums in my mouth...

superb.. especially the line Can I keep it Papa... it so touching I so wanna hear it from him... actually calling him papa n mummy...
Edited by maahi11 - 10 years ago
sireesha76 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: adi2512

Acha...OK...here's is little something...

Hope you all like it...😳

------------------------------------------

Love in The Heart

It is our first holiday with Amol, Planned by Shiv, to bask in the togetherness of a family on the serene beaches of Goa.

Amol sat on a picnic mat, that I spread on the shore, a  little distance from where the frothy foam of the waves is just touching the golden sands, before retreating - building sand castles.

Shiv and me are walking along the shore, our sights never leaving Amol.

The sun was starting to gently dip in the amber sky.

I looked into the distant horizon, myriad thoughts engulfing me.

Shiv's hands feel warm and comfortable wrapped around mine, and everything feels easier, effortless.

Time is on our side now, the immeasurability of the unknown future staring right into our faces and it's wonderful, but scary as well.

But being like this, together, makes everything easier.

He looks into my eyes, his own twinkling in the sun. The possibilities I see reflected in them take my breath away as we walk hand-in-hand down the beach , hope burning within our hearts.

"I love you," he says , and grips my hand a little tighter.

"I love you too..." - I say.

Even though we already knew what is in our hearts, it still feels good to say it, to let the other know.

And that's all there is to it.

He brings me closer and we share a long, tender kiss, unable to stop smiling against each other's lips.

We shiver in each other's arms as the cool wind flirts with gentle waves.

"Hamein chalna chahiye Shiv...," - I say  softly.

"Yes, we should ,Amol would be worried  -" Shiv  agrees.,

We walk silently for only a moment when suddenly, he gasps. Wincing at the pain that shot up his leg, he peers down at  something that he had stepped on. Stooping down to pick up the seashell, he forgets his pain a moment, as he admires the exquisite beauty of the object in his hands.

I touch his arm. "Shiv, Kya hua, aapko chot laga ? --oh! ...Kitna sundar hai...! "

I glance longingly at the shell in his hand.

Chaliye, isse Amol ko denge...!

Shiv looks at me with a knowing smile.

As we walk towards Amol., I see him drawing a beautiful heart , perfectly and obsessively in the wet sand.

We go near him, and I place the beautiful sea shell in his tiny hand.

His face glows with happiness on looking at same and he decides to place it in the center of the heart.

A sudden wave comes crashing and washes it away, the heart, all the effort he had put into it.

And he's just left there in the sand, powerless and astounded, resenting the sea, with his innocent eyes.

As the ocean washes the heart away, and he's disappointed by how quickly it was gone, Shiv takes his tiny hand into his, and points out that the shell still remains there.

"Just because we can't see it anymore," Shiv says, "it doesn't mean it's not there." 

As I  gaze  into my child's face, a faint gleam of revelation shines in his beautiful eyes.

His eyes never leave Shiv's as he whispers,  "Can I keep it, Papa..?"

"Ofcourse., Its for you, Amol " - Shiv replies tenderly.

As our beaming child, put the pink, graceful seashell in his pocket, we walk back to our seaside cottage.

There is such  joy filled in our hearts, am' pretty sure, the picture of our small family would have made a sight more beautiful than the Orange Sun setting over the Grey Ocean.

❤️❤️❤️    

wow it's really beautiful
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

GE AT,

I wanted to share something very beautiful.

+++++

Hain samasya bte gar, samadhaan hai betiyaan

Tapti dhoop mein haise, thandi chaanv hai betiyaan.

Hokar bhi paraya dhan, hai saccha dhan apna

Dikhaave ki duniya mein, guptdaan hain betiyaan.

Apni badhaali ki, ki sabne bahut chachiyein

Hain dhaapti kamiyon ko, meherbaan hai betiyaan.

Tanaav bhari grihasti mein, hai chaaro ore tanaav

Vyang - baano ke beech, jaise dhal hai betiyaan.

Hain door ve hum sabe, hain firkr unhe humaari

Karti duaayen hard um, khairkhvaan hai betiyaan.

Hai beta kul deepka, ghar hai roshan jiss se

Do ghar jiss se roshan, aftaab hai betiyaan.

Hai log ve jallad, jo khatam unhe karte hain

Tika jinpe parivaar, vaha buniyaad hai betiayaan.

Maangti hai mannat, beton ki khatir duniya

Apni nazar mein doston, mahaan hai betiyaan.

+++++

Guess where did I read this poem???

Behind a packet of garbage bags.

It is the perfect place for such a poem about daughters who are mercilessly put in these bags and discarded.

It is a slap on the face of all the face of the people who do such a heinous crime.

+++++

Anandi and Shiv can use this idea;

Shiv should make it mandatory to print such messages on garbage bags.

Anandi could have such messages printed on the back of the papad, achaar, etc Itwari bazaar products.

They could have a poem, essay, drawing competition in schools and college for children and parents.

The CVs showed Anuja who was thrown away by educated parents and then they came and took her back what about the other Anuja's...CVs can seriously have such beautiful things shown but they can't think beyond what they are showing

+++++

One more thing I don't get why Anandi does not change at night; not saying show her wear flimsy nighties but lighter ghagras or light material saris

She doe not freshen up at night how will she convince her son to do so; papa and all men do it you are boy toh aap bhi karo mom nahi karegi chalega

pandeypriya03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
this week aap ke fav bv me kya hai khaas😆
spolier for week

2day

jagya saves g2 frm falling.on the other hand sa spills the beans about shiv's paternity to anoop,revealling that shiv is his and meenu's son

2morrow

kalayni gets emotional seeing j's concern for ganga.on the other hand shiv and anandi are at lake palace hotel,the shekhar family plays a prank on dem

jan15

SA apologizes to family member.shiv and anandi completes formalites to adopt amol and he is welcomed by family

jan 16

the gynaecologist tells j that threat on anga's life is buliding up.on flip-side shiv n anandi try to make amol comfortable in their family

jan 17

anandi shares her concern with shiv regarding sa's participation in G2's baby shower.sa apologizes to kalyani n sumitra

for detail spolier contact anjali😆
Edited by pandeypriya03 - 10 years ago
Bruce_L thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Busy with Pongal preparations. So I've been less active for last 2-3 days. Just reading all discussions happening around.
---
On what to comment first;
Amol is already with A for GB? Rangeela man loves pouring water on all our wishes.
Nothing happened in BH then for what this current scene is all about? Pure waste of time.
BV, its calendar and its 'no gap between celebrations'!
Next what, Makar Sankranti? Poor Amol - we can just hope that he don't end getting a sherwani like his Papa.
My long lasting doubt - Amol will sleep with Mummy and Papa? *Then Papa ka that face will be worth watching followed by a pout. Imagine where he will take Mummy to romance, Tst Tst 🤣 *
---
Arti, Uma - Wanted to say this from long time, you both are awesome writers!
---
Priya, thanks for the spoilers.Edited by Bruce_L - 10 years ago
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Y they have to play prank on them
y cant leave them alone
cant stay away from chai..pakoda n halwa from anandi's hand for few moments?😡
y they are in bv..is my 1st qs🤢
maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khusi_*

Y they have to play prank on them
y cant leave them alone
cant stay away from chai..pakoda n halwa from anandi's hand for few moments?😡
y they are in bv..is my 1st qs🤢

may be dey have gven dem surprise.. n send dem alone to lake palace...
khusi_* thumbnail
Achha..that will b better
but as i read in spoliers...it doesnt seem to me
pandeypriya03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
it means after 2days celebration amol will go ashram again?
khusi_* thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bruce_L

My long lasting doubt - Amol will sleep with Mummy and Papa? *Then Papa ka that face will be worth watching followed by a pout. Imagine where he will take Mummy to romance, Tst Tst 🤣

dont under estimate papa jee😉
there r so many options