Ansh AT: 209 "" ultimate winners "" - Page 33

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LauraM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Thank you Arti πŸ˜³ πŸ€—
Thank you girls for liking my "comic book".

Anjali, thank you for old caps, such a nice selection, you're helping me to (re)discover how beautiful they are and how adorable were scenes you captured.

Chahat, you witty girl πŸ˜† (for the part I understand)

LauraM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
At the beginning of GPA dance there was a "step" that was not highlighted, as far as I can recollect all the creations I've seen. 

Please, creative girls, pay attention to this sequence of movements, or should I say to these GPA hands (to end this AT day consistently). Caps are meant to illustrate what moment/movement  I'm talking about, sorry for blurry pics.

This is only for your eyes, AnSh AT:

Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
GM AT new week...πŸ€—
OMG Shiv ki shirt A ka hand position πŸ˜†

looks like Sunday was HOT in AT πŸ˜‰
red-bird thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good Morning AT Friends ...Happy Monday to All 😊

Happy Lohri to All who celebrates...May this festival brings Joy n Happiness in everyone's life!

Will wait for Monday night's episode to break the suspense on Ganga's delivery...what happens to her and the baby...fingers crossed...hopefully all good...I failed to understand how Dadisa n all brought the stretcher down the entire ghumaodaar stairs...they only showed tripping at the outside door...how did they bring her to ground floor from the first floor is still beyond me...

Then Dhamaka during the Ansh Anniversary celebrations...lets see what PY has in store for us n what he shows as Anup's real reaction...hopefully better judgement from him keeping the special occasion in mind...

And then of course ANSH Dance...πŸ˜ƒ Hoping that it will look better during the actual episode...again keeping fingers crossed πŸ˜›

Have an Awesome Day everyone !!

❀️Ansh
red-bird thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@LauraM   The shots from the GPA Dance are really awesome...each one of the movement that you have captured is Mindblowing 😳   During the actual dance, they were moving pretty fast but here the shots are perfectly taken πŸ˜›πŸ˜³  

Thank YOU !!  πŸ‘
Edited by red-bird - 10 years ago
Muktchand thumbnail
Is he smiling alone or his partner also smiling at looking at him πŸ˜‰ 

Muktchand thumbnail
@ anjy no spoilers na...πŸ€”
where is Priya πŸ˜†

I want AnSh πŸ˜Ž  ...AnSh will be in BH 

this well no hopes for AnSh with Amol scene πŸ€”
RainbowSun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Hello Ansh Land
Spoilers- aditi-

wait i will give

Anandi and Shiv very happy to see Amol.
Sanchi is jealous.
She cant control and cant bear AnSh happy. So she plots and inform Anoop that Shiv is his son. Anoop is heartbroken and questions Meenakshi. Meenu finally tells him the truth. Un able to control his emotions Anoop run towards Shiv.
Anandi and Shiv happily dancing with the kids. Anoop interrupts and stops Shiv. All shocked-Tana Din Thana

πŸ˜†BH also needed kya??
RainbowSun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Made a VM yday night- made it very fast- made, edited and uploaded-no review or re-editing patience was there yday -

πŸ˜†

plz watch and comment -

As aashima says- Thanks for visiting also-

========================

Edited by anjali_pi - 10 years ago
Muktchand thumbnail
@ anjy...πŸ‘  

thoda bright karo na...dark dekh raha hain