Frequent Posters

charvi3 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Update dear pleasee Edited by charvi3 - 9 years ago
abxetz thumbnail
Hi mehr 🤗 thanks for continuing the story.I am a new member but I read this story its very interesting and your a brilliant writer dear please story isbar complete zaroor karna dear 😛 😊
mattieram thumbnail
Awesome story.  I just stumbled onto this FF.  Loved it, dislike Paakhi though.
mehr05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Part 15

Paakhi entered the house like a storm and stunned everyone into silence. She had a shocked expression and suppressed eagerness very apparent as she asked again to her mute audience.

"Who's getting married?" to which Kamla hinted discreetly towards Kalpi with her eyes.

Paakhi couldn't believe it. In her frenziness, she nearly missed the brooding presence of the tall guy standing erect beside Vitthal. It's him! She couldn't believe her eyes!!! The same brooding guy whom she met on the Annual College Function! The same hot guy who actually refused her a dance and had postponed their introduction for a later meeting. Only God knows how much she's been haunting parties and restos just to see if he was there and pursue their acquaintance some more.

But wait! What is he doing here? And there was another Greek god type, handsome guy outside the Jadhav's home, waiting for someone maybe, for him! Oh god, to think on this day, she'll be meeting two handsome guys, one mysterious and enigmatic and another one oh so irresistible and to top it all Kalpi's getting to married!

But she's getting married to whom? Paakhi gasped aloud and her hand shot to her gaping mouth as realization hit her. Kalpi's marrying the greek god standing outside! Poor guy, he sent his friend in to plead with Kamla maa and Vitthal uncle for him!

Paakhi hugged Kalpi and whispered in her eyes: "what's the name of the lucky guy, huh?"

Kalpi returned the hug and whispered back: "Raghav Singhania."

"What" Exclaimed Paakhi as she released Kalpi. She pointed towards the door and said: "you mean the guy standing outside is Raghav Singhania? The Raghav Singhania...as in the one we knew during our childhood? Wow!!! Kalpi, I'm so happy for you!" Paakhi was nearly jumping up and down in her excitement.

Kalpi shook her head and grabbed hold of Paakhi's hand to stop her blabbers.

"Paakhi!  You are getting something wrong." Kalpi turned towards a very quiet Raghav and smiled at him and stated: "he is Raghav Singhania. Your brother in law. The one standing outside is his best friend and associate, Sammy sir."

Paakhi watched Raghav move slowly towards them and he reached for Kalpi's hand and drew her next to him.

"won't you wish us well and congratulate us, miss Kapoor?" drawled Raghav.

The deep voice of his did it. Paakhi snapped out of her dreams. She looked at the couple in front of her. Kalpi was standing next to him, his hand was resting possessively on Kalpi's waist and Kalpi was glowing, despite the tear streaks marking her cheeks. They were lookingso good together. A perfect couple. Paakhi admitted to herself that Kalpi made a good choice, after all.

Paakhi managed to smile back at the couple and genuinely wished them well and congratulate the couple.

"so when is the wedding kamla maa?" asked Paakhi cheerfully.

"We will have to see many things before saying anything concrete but we might see if we-" kamla was interrupted by Raghav's intervention.

"Kamla maa, I would like to have the engagement done by tomorrow afternoon and the wedding the very next day, if possible. You know with all the crap they've shown on tv and media people won't be leaving this uncovered. Before any more mishaps happen, I would like to make Kalpi mine at the earliest and take her home with me." Raghav ended and pulled Kalpi even closer.

The two locked eyes and it was only the ehmm ehmm of an embarrassed Vitthal that made Kalpi break their closeness. Paakhi was giggling and Kamla was already pink to the ears.

" errrm, Kamla maa, who's the guy standing outside?" asked nonchalantly Paakhi.

"oh no! Raghav, we've forgotten to call in Sammy sir! How rude of us. Let me-" Kalpi started to move towards the door when Paakhi stopped her.

" Kalpi, let me call him in. you stay in, see! You look so tired!" she went outside without giving Kalpi time to react.

Kamla and Vitthal was already discussing the arrangements for tomorrow and went into the kitchen area to get some snacks and tea ready for their new son in law, leaving the two lovebirds together.

Kalpi realized that it was the first time she was alone with him after her confession to her parents. The tension shot up again and she started to fumble with her cloth and started to move toward the kitchen when Raghav held her arm and pulled her close.

" won't you say it to me?" asked Raghav.

"say what?" asked Kalpi, feigning not to understand what he means.

" look at me and say it, Kalpi." demanded Raghav. Kalpi shook her head and lowered her head.

" I said yes, Raghav, and it englobes everything."

" no, say it. I want to hear you say it to me." Raghav gently lifted her chin up and made eye contact with her. "say it, please."

" I... Love...You!" Kalpi said each word with a pause in between and never broke eye contact with Raghav. " always and forever."

Raghav pulled Kalpi for a hug but she managed to resist and halt him.

"Raghav, behave! Not in front of my parents! Besides, you'll have to wait till we get married. No hugs, nothing till then."

Raghav watched her incredulously and then declared oh so arrogantly, shocking Kalpi and sending a thrill down her spine: "if you think that I'm getting married to you without properly wooing you down, courting you and making you fall irrevocably more in love with me...then my name is not Raghav Singhania."

part 15 is up!

if its good, hit like plz and drop in some comments

lots of love

mehr

Edited by mehr05 - 9 years ago
Cinderella81 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Kulum Kulum romance hmm hmm Awww loved shameless Raghav and Kalpi accepted her love for him so sweet hai Pakhi haddi really dangerous hope Sammy and Raghav are safe.
Cinderella81 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Loved the Raghav's challenge😉
ovee thumbnail
Lovely update dear. Finally they are getting married.
darkloveriam thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wow romance vo bhi sbke samne
love it

maarushkaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
oh mehr !! I so missed this ff ...& now that it is back i am going all gaga over it !!
I loved this 1...the blatantly romantic Raghav has always been a treat & this 1 toh ☺️ ☺️ I was literally blushing on the lines 
"Kamla maa, I would like to have the engagement done by tomorrow afternoon and the wedding the very next day, if possible. You know with all the crap they've shown on tv and media people won't be leaving this uncovered. Before any more mishaps happen, I would like to make Kalpi mine at the earliest and take her home with me."   
while i had that weird grin when i read 
"if you think that I'm getting married to you without properly wooing you down, courting you and making you fall irrevocably more in love with me...then my name is not Raghav Singhania."

Luckily there are no dulha confusions in here ...thank god ! I kindda like this PAakhi ...as of now her attitude seemed to be like "Thik hai ..Raghav nahi toh kya hua (though i appreciated the fact that she wished Ragna genuinely ) Uska dost ...the greek god toh hai na !" 😆😆

oh ! Please continue soon mehr... 
I so wanna read what Raghav Singhaniya does to properly woo kalpi .. court her & make her fall irrevocably in love with him ...I so love that line !😳😳 Now..thats gonna stay in ma mind for almost a week ...maybe i already have it by<3

MARUSHKAA

Edited by mariee - 9 years ago
Rozy77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
awww, this was such a great part👏
im literally swooning
gosh, how i missed this ff❤️
shameless raghav was so awesome😎... i loved his last lines☺️. its bound to send thrills down anyone's spine..☺️
paakhi was nice. hope she stays nice👍🏼
really eager for the next part😊
thanks for the pm, take care