i live in delhi tooo
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Wow it's nice to see people from all over the world watching EBP
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Well they were popular in trinidad because the only channel we get here with subtitles is zeetv
so the whole country fell in love with them - I went to see them also but they were not dating as yet
All the girls in trinidad were dying over avinash and his pink lips

so we dont get starplus here so only who are on IF will know about his current role Edited by OmaRamdass - 10 years ago
Serviana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lachii

dont ask about here in pakistan...my aunt and her friends...and their daughters and a couple of sons😲 ... if they miss 5:30 pm episode , they stay awake till midnight for the re-run...and my aunt ask me prediction about show🤓, which i get from segments😳 and tell them  and they are aaawed taht all my predicitons come true ☺️

Loool lachii🤗😆
AlbusDumbeldore thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Though staying in mumbai I dont have much idea about other countries but My dad  who works in new york  And big fan of ebp told me that his colleagues and their families are are also fan of ebp and especially in love with character of slok agnihotri.he usually watches the episodes in late night but when he miss the episode he watches on the tablet. But sadly my mom doesn't like the show.but me and my father love the show very much.
Ebp rocks
lizzy110 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yep they are quite popular here in the uk quite alot of my freinds are obsessed with ashlok and their chemistry!!
Serviana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: macaron

I live in Belgium, but i'm from Russia and i know that there are a lot of russian Ashlok fans in internet 😊 And it's after 1st season, because ipkknd was really popular. Now that's EBP

Privet! 😃 🤗

Myra.nelly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrySs

i'm a romanian viewer..they also are popular in romania

Hello Crys!
Same here😃 I can confirm that😊
DaliaMutwakil thumbnail
Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammna

guys, bec of my obsession fr ashlok, happened to search fr choti bahu videos jst fr avi, and gosh he hs so many fans abroad, saw videos if hs trip with ruby to trinidad, los angeles malaysia etc, guess thy were vry popular, jst want to know how popular is ashlok is abroad??? is avi and shrenu adored the same way like hre, i hope to see them more in award functions and shows.

I am sudanse who live in Saudia Arabia ,i watched IPKKND season 1 and i am enjoying season 2
btw indian cinema and recently TV series are very famous in the middle east :)
Crisu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Myra.nelly

Hello Crys!
Same here😃 I can confirm that😊

Hi! 😉