Zaya FF: Beintehaa Mohabbat Chap 6 & 7

Buttercup007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
So guys, I have started to write up my story and here is the chapter. Please to leave a comment, that will encourage me to write on. Even just a like would do. The character sketch and plot have already been posted.

Contents

Chapter 1 - Page 1

Chapter 2 - Page 1

Chapter 3 - Page 3

Chapter 4 - Page 4

Chapter 5 - Page 6

Chapter 6 - Page 8

Chapter 7 - Page 8

Please do Comment!!!
Edited by Buttercup007 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Buttercup007 thumbnail

Beintehaan Mohabat

Chapter 1

"Zain!" Shouted Aaliya.

"Zain move!" She sounded even angrier, I swear the angrier she got the cuter she sounded. "Zain, move, nahin tou Allah kasam" she seemed serious.

"Zain!"

"Zain, I won't say it again" wait! Since when did Aaliya sound like my mum? "Zain beta wake up now, this is too much, your brother has left for work woh bhi an hour ago, Oh I wished you were more responsible like him. When he was your age..." oh there goes my mum again, on about how perfect my brother was, he woke up on time yada yada yada. "Zain! Are you listening to me?" my mum asked much more seriously.

"Like seriously, why are people my neend ke dushman" I shouted as I pulled my pillows over my ears.  I sat up, pulled the sheets over my head and recited ayat-ul-kursi. I wasn't very religious, infact I wasn't religious at all, but I had this habit, thanks to Hitler Dadu, every morning before opening my eyes I would recite this prayer.

I jumped off my bed and walked towards my bathroom. Once I got in I closed the door. Peace and quiet at last, I thought.

I walked into the shower and let the water hit me. Why? Why did I still have those silly dreams about Aaliya? I reached out for the shampoo. I loved taking a shower early in the morning, it helped me relax, especially after one of my Aaliya episodes'. She probably doesn't even remember me, or anything about me, she was only 12 when we moved to Mumbai.

"hmmm but then I remember a lot of things about myself when I was 12" I said to myself moving in front of the mirror and reaching out for my tooth brush.

"Maybe she is still the same, she had beautiful skin and hair, her eyes would shine when she was happy, and her teeth..." I started shaking my head riotously, "dude focus on your own teeth" I shouted at myself in the mirror and started brushing them. Yea, I habitually talked to myself, I mostly do it when there is a mirror present. "But would that classify as talking to myself, as I'm actually talking to the mirror and not me" I thought out loudly.

"What! 6 missed calls, it's probably Rizwan" I mumbled to myself whilst running down the stairs, whilst tapping recklessly on my phone.

"Mum, I'm leav..." I shouted, only to be interrupted by Hitler Dadu. "Barhurdar, Aren't you late for college?" He looked up at me from his morning newspaper.

Nafeesa Api arrived with a cup of tea, giving me an assuring smile. "Dadu, He is only 21, let him enjoy a little, when he is married he will understand" she said, giving Hitler Dadu his tea and turning around to wink at me. "Hmmm maybe shaadi is the thing that he needs" Dadu said arching his eyebrow at me.

"Dadu not the S' again!" I moaned walking towards them. "You know I'm allergic to that word, dekho, I'm sweating, my heart is racing, oh my Allah, I think I'm going to have a heart attack" I mocked them, hitting my hand on my chest. Right on cue Rizwan walked in "Dude! Let's go, we are late already and you know how Hitlll...Salam alaikum Dadu" He rambled.

Dadu stood up and walked towards the garden, keeping his eyes fixated on Rizwan.

I walked outside towards my car with Rizwan right behind me. "you're Grandfather is really scarry, you know" he whispered to me, whilst looking back at Dadu, who was busy readying his paper. "Chill dude, he's not that bad" I said adjusting the mirrors to my car.

"Main kya keh raha tha, Saleem, has a party tonight, we should check it out" He looked at me from his phone. "Really" I asked with a bored look on my face. "Yea, larkiyan, girls will be there" he said with big eyes. "You have a girlfriend" I reminded him. "I do?" he asked surprised.

Rizwan was a good guy but got himself into a lot of trouble with the ladies. "Yep, you do" I said looking at him. "I think her name is Taniya, or Saliya, or something" I tried remembering her name. I remembered faces, but not names. "Radiya, her name is Radiya" He said quickly, as I parked the car into the parking space.

"Chill out dude, who cares what her name is" I said. Taking my seat belt off. "I do, because, here she comes" He whispered to me. "Riz, where have you been, I called you 13 times and texted you 9 times, when there was no answer, I rang you're house phone" she was cut off by Rizwan, "You have my house landline number" he asked shocked. "But your mother said you had left for college, I have been waiting for 43 minutes." She said sadly. Oh. My. God, I thought to myself. What has Rizwan gotten himself into?

"Oh hi Zain" she smiled at me. "Whatever" I said rolling my eyes at her.

"Wait for me by the art department, I have a surprise for you" Rizwan said quickly to her. "Really" she asked surprised. "Go go" He motioned for her to go.

"Dude, your chatni, she has your house number, woohhh, I don't know who is more dangerous at the moment, her or your mother" I laughed. "Shut up Zain, you're going to help me out" He looked at me. "Me? Nah Beta, this is your war, you go ahead" I said to him.

"See this is why I don't date or have girlfriends, too much baggage. Yea sure I love being with girls but you gotta keep them at bay" I told him, closing the car door. "meet you in class in 20" I said.

"God, why doesn't Watson just quit teaching? I thought out loudly to myself. I heard some snickers from around me.  "Zain, would you like to share something with the rest of the class?" Mr Watson said, in his thick British firangi accent. "Actually yes I do sir" I said mocking his accent. "Actually I, Sir this is a little embarrassing, but because you insisted, I will share it with everone and spread the love. May I use the bathroom" I said raising my pinkie finger. Everyone started laughing loudly. "Silence" Shouted Mr Watson.

Rizwan raised his hand. "Yes Rizwan? Mr Watson asked him. "May I use the bathroom" Rizwan asked. "Stop being silly boys" Watson said and went back to his usual rant about Othello and Desmonda. A nerdy boy raised his hand. "Sir if it isn't much of a hassle, I would like to use the bathroom" He said nervously. "No!" shouted Watson as the bell rang, signalling the end of the session. "Sir, Yaar Watson kisi ko toilet jaane de" I yelled at Watson before exiting the room.

"Zain, Zainyyy wait up" I heard someone call after me. Did I mention I HATE being called Zainy, urgh and in the voice and tone gives me the shivers. I stopped, some girl cam and stood infront of me. "You were meant to call baby" She said to me sweetly. "Who are you" I said looking at her. "What!, you're joking right, tell me your joking honey" she said correcting her hair. "Look lady, I don't know who you are and you're wasting my precious time. Move!" I told her sternly. "Baby don't you remember the amazing night we had on Sunday? She said smiling and twirling her hair. You have got to be kidding me, right! "No, I don't, now don't waste my time" I told her and walked off.

Girls and their tantrums, I don't have time for that. Seriously, you spend one night with them and they want to marry you, is that how little they think about marriage. And then they say, we don't think of them. Like seriously. I thought jumping into my car. "I'm coming baby" I said as I looked at my phone for the time and drove off. Edited by Buttercup007 - 10 years ago
Roses_ZaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This is amazing. I'm loving the story.
Update soon. Can't wait to read the next chapter๐Ÿ˜ŠEdited by jav101 - 10 years ago
Buttercup007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jav101

This is amazing. I'm loving the story.
Update soon. Can't wait to read the next chapter๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you! ๐Ÿ˜Š
-.serendipity.- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Loving your story 
really nice 
continue soon please ๐Ÿ˜Š
Buttercup007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wahian4lyf

Loving your story

really nice
continue soon please๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank You!!
Buttercup007 thumbnail

Chapter 2

Did I mention, I hated Othello? I also happen to hate Watson. And I hate college too, which if you calculate correctly meant I hate waking up early in the morning. Don't understand? Here let me explain, now I hate Othello, Watson and College, why on earth would I want to give up my sleep for them?! Which makes me hate them even more. But kya karain, Karna Parta hai.

I had to pick up Rizwan from his home, he texted me saying he split with Saliya or whatever her name was. Goodness for that, I couldn't tolerate her saying "Hi, Zain" to me wonder how he tolerated her for the whole day. Yuck!

"Zain, I need a girlfriend, I hate being on my own, how do you manage?" He asked me while tapping on his phone. "I don't like being too dependent on anyone other than my father, it makes you weak and men my friend, aren't weak" I told him proudly. "I'd rather sleep peacefully" I added. "Yea, too right, only when you're not dreaming of Aaliya" he said in a whisper, but I heard.

I pulled the car over so fast that made Rizwan jump. How dare he even say her name! He didn't know anything about her. "Rizwan, what the flip! How many times have I told you not to mention her name" I screamed at him. "Dude, I'm sorry" he said apologetically. I slammed my hand on the stirring wheel. I hated feeling like this, I hated the fact that even though I thought about her, dreamt about her, she has probably forgotten about me. "Maybe I need to forget about her too" I said lifting my head up.

"Tau deal hai, we will go to Saleem's Party tonight, you need to keep yourself busy with other things and people, that why you won't think about Aali...think about her" He said looking at me. "Wasn't his party yesterday" I asked suddenly. "Nah, he changed it for some odd reason" He explained. "hmm okay, we will go." I said

"Yaar dekho Maddie tumhain kaise ghoor rahi hai, she totally wants you" Rizwan whispered to me. Who was Maddie? "Kaun" I asked. "The hottie in the blue dress, by the window" he replied back. I looed over at her, meh, she was alright she smiled at me and I looked back at Rizwan "Yaar, tum bhi na, Yaad nahi kya huwa tha kal, shall I remind you?" I threatened him. "Dekho, you need to get over Aali...her right, tau Maddie hai na" He tried reasoning with me. Hmm maybe he was right.

"Listen I need to go at 2 O clock, so you're going to have to cover for me, if Darling dad asks, say he is in detention or something" I reminded him. "Yea sure, but what is this serect baby of yours that you are willing to get into trouble for, if I know you correctly it's not a girl? He asked again for the hundredth time.  "Maybe it is, maybe it's not, and that's why it's a secrect" he winked at me.

"Zain I saw you looking at me earlier on in class" this girl comes up and blurts out to me. Really? Me looking at her, and why would I waste my time. "Yea, he wanted to ask you to Saleem's party tonight" Rizwan cut in. "I was? I asked dumbstruck. Rizwan looked at me and pulled me slightly away. "Remember what I told you about forgetting something, this is Maddie, remember, Maddie" He said to me like I was a five year old. "yaar kaisa naam hai Maddie" I asked curiosly. "It's actually Madhubala" He said with a grin on his face. Seriously I thought, "Who's next Meena Kumari! I whispered out loud to myself. "Hey Maddie, I smirked to her. "Be ready by 8:00, Rizwan give her my number, and text me your address" I told her, whilst putting my aviators on and turning around to exit the class.

"Zain, mere lal, why are you hiding in your room, let's have tea together" said Dad as he walked towards my bed. "Dad you're home early, sab theek hai na" I asked in surprise, removing my dr dre headphones from my ears."Haan, just through I'd surprise you" Dad said sitting on my bed. "You had detention, again today" Dad asked looking straight ahead. "er Dad woh..." I trailed off. "But none of your teachers confirmed any detentions, what's going on Zain" Dad asked. Oh Crap, I know I can't lie to dad. "I didn't have a detention, in fact I haven't had one in a long time. I've just been... I mean, I've meant to tell you, but..." I tried to explain but dad cut in. "You're flying again, aren't you" It didn't seem like a question. "Dad, I..., I love flying" I protested. "It's not safe Zain" Dad said sternly. "But dad I am so good at it" I replied back sitting down on the floor beside him. "come see me fly on Saturday, please dad, it will mean so much to me" I appealed to him. "Hmm, okay" Dad replied.

"Dadu, kahan ho aap, I have some good news" I said walking into my grandfather's room. I sat on the floor with my legs crossed. "Aaj ki taaza khabar kya hai? Dadu said, putting down his tasbeeh. "Dad has agreed to come see me fly, oh Dadu, I'm so happy" I said.

"What do you want from life Zain" My grandfather asked looking at me. "I just want peace, and I find peace in flying, nothing else" I replied back breathing in. just as Dadu was about to reply, the phone rang. "Walikumsalam, kaisi ho Shabana Beti". It was phups from Bhopal. Ever since I came to Mumbai, I had only spoken to her a handful of times. I was brought back from my thoughts as Dadu mentioned my name. "Hum Zaroor ainge, Zain bhi aygea" What just happened, I thought to myself.

"Zain Miyan, Bhopal jaane ki tiyaari karain, we will go after two weeks for a week" Dadu said getting up from his chair. "Namaz ka waqt hogiya hai" He said moving towards the en-suite washroom. "But Dadu kyun" Asked rather curious. "Adil ki mangani ho rahi hai" Dadu replied and disappeared into the washroom. "Adi Bhai jaan is getting engaged, cool" I said to myself and walked towards my brother's room.

"Hadi bhai, Adi bhai is getting engaged" I blurted as I got into my brothers room. "Who" My brother asked looking up from his laptop. Urgh, bookworm, in his case, netbookworm. "Adil Bhai, you know from Bhopal" I told him. "Ohh Yes yes. He did tell me that they went to see a girl a few days ago" He went back to his typing. Wait! My brother was in contact with Aaliya's family. "You still speak to him" I said jumping on the bed. "Yea, after dad helped him set up the halwai, I helped him secure some contracts with our hotels in Bhopal" He said, casually. The only two words in my mind were, Bhopal and Aaliya, "I wonder what she looks like now" I whispered. "Who" Nafeesa Aapi asked me raising her eyebrows. "Nobody" I replied back and dashed out the room. "Zain, Zain come back" Nafeesa Aapi shouted from behind.

"Aaliyah Ghulam Haider" I said out loud as I typed her name into facebook. Why didn't I think of this before. "No results" I read from the screen. I lay on my bed with my hands folded back on my head. Memories came flooding back of Bhopal and Aaliya. "come on Zain lets go, I told you to do wudu, I know you haven't" she asked looking back at me. "I did" I lied. "Jhoot mat bolo! You're lying to me, you haven't" she said putting her hands on her hips. "wahan ja kar kar lenge na" I replied and walked towards the dargah. She always knew when I lied.  "Aaliya, look bazaar, lets go" I said pulling her towards the market. "But I don't have any money" She replied. "Don't worry Aaliyah, I will get it for you" I said proudly. I remember I only had 50 rupees, Oops. "I'll get you something nice, you stay here" I told her. After 5 minutes I returned with a beaded necklace, "Do you like this Aaliya" I asked sheepishly. "Oh Zain, kitna acha hai" she said and quickly took it off me. "Chalo ab ander chalo" she said dragging me inside with her.

I opened my eyes and smiled. I walked towards my wardrobe and rummaged through the bottom drawer until I found a blue box. It contained the necklace that I had brought for Aaliya. She has lost it at the Dargah, but I went back to find it. And find it I did. I grinned to myself. "Tau Aaliya Begum, Zain Usman Abdullah araha hai, tayyar hojaine" I said to myself whilst adjusting my hair in the mirror.

Edited by Buttercup007 - 10 years ago
Buttercup007 thumbnail
I know that its a bit slow, but I want to write it in a bit of detail, so please do bear with me. Do you think I should also write in Aaliya's point of view or not?
Neeki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is really good ๐Ÿ‘ keep up the good work!!!!

Both views would be great...but I must say you write really well, nicely detailed. I can picture every single word that you have written.

You're really talented. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Buttercup007 thumbnail
Thank you. This is my first ever story. Encouragemet will help me write better and quicker.