cscs thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Bqk54oMnfc

I always wanted a ShanCedon iv on their choreographies. And it was really nice to hear their experiences while choreographing 42 sequences for D3Shocked. Yes both of them have given us 42 mind blowing sequences. πŸ‘

Talking about the iv, i just loved it. Well the questions were amazing and both shan and maccy answered it like a boss. Starting from their SSDC days to D3, they shared their journey as choreographers. It was so nice to hear their dreams, experiences and favourite songs. actually i was surprised to hear that they have never choreographed together before D3. Bcz they have always managed to give us the best routines, that too with proper coordination and sink.

As usual their bond was clearly visible in the iv. They both know their strength and weakness. Their understanding level is nice and they complemented each other during routines, whether in understanding palki mam's suggestions or setting chunks. One is hard tough master and other one is cool. And their bonding with Vrushika . She gets tired easily and always thinks that she cant do and thn next moment she performs much better. Loved the way shan said that she is very hard working. πŸ˜›

The best thing which i liked the most in iv was their special mention for palki mam. Yes they both and D3 is only and only bcz of palki mam. They both didnt forget to show their respect and gratitude to their mentor, who actually recognized their talent and gave them chance. One should never forget the people, who are behind your success, make you popular and STAR. loved the way both shan and maccy specially added this message for their mentor. This is a sign of a good and humble human being. I have always respected shan for it and now maccy has also earned it.😊

Now we are excited for annual day performances. And dont worry guys, you dont have to promote or create hype for the performancesπŸ˜†. We know you are hardworking and talented. And action speak louder than words 😎

ps- Thank you SMVMFC for this iv and video credit goes to them😊

Edited by cscs - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-TanHaVruShan- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
42 dance sequences 😲 😲

Thank u so much for sharing
tannuluv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
TFS...am damn exited for annual day performance...42 choreographytn these two are not even a trained dancers...
Legilimens. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Haven't watched it, but will watch it soon. Your last two paras πŸ˜† I love ShanCedon the hilarious duo <3 and your post is amazing ^_^

Thanks for sharing! 
shruti_vrushan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
amazing post..
i always wanted to know about shancedon choreography exp. as they have came a long way now..
42 dances..😲 its not a easy task..πŸ‘
they were so honest..me too was shocked that they started choreographing together after cuming into d3 only...
But jab do choreographers BFF's ho,donoko ek dusre ki strength,weakness pata ho,dono mein understanding aur coordination ho,dono talented ho to finale result masterpiece nikalegahi na...πŸ‘πŸΌ
and shantanu is a strict one??😲...that was shocker 4 me..i thought he is cool one..lol...perfect bande ko sab kuch perfect chahiye..πŸ˜†
their fav. one is the recent annual day dance?? i think its vrushan dance only...if yes then i m badly waiting 4 it..😎..pehle to shancedon choreography vo bhi unka ab tak ka fav. one..cant wait man..πŸ˜’
vrushi is a 'chupii rustam'..πŸ˜† me too loved when shan said 'she is hardworking' like he was defending her when maccy was talking about her weakness..πŸ˜› but ya she really needs to improve her stamina..
And my fav. PM part..just loved wht they said..specially what maccy said..yes palki mam has that eye for talent...she knew shancedon ll rock together...though its not her official job she used to sit and see their chereography and even guide them...no creative does this much...specially when it not ur responsibility...as shan said palki mam totally lived d3..
its so humble of them 2 specially acknowledge PM..respect and grattitude for palki mam was clearly visible when they were talking..shan to pehle se tha but its good 2 see maccy also acknowledging palki mam..
thanks SMVMFC 4 specially taking this exclusive iv,they fully deserve this..😊
luv this duo..😳

Edited by shruti_vrushan - 10 years ago
Phosphenes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I LOVED the IV it was super awesome πŸ˜Ž πŸ˜Ž πŸ˜Ž
First officiall ShanCedon video interview, so much awesomeness! At the end of the iv i was like..arey yaar aur bada hona chahiye tha ^___^ I loved how they talked about their journey and how well they know each other. 
It was such a fun iv questions mast and answers toh super mast xD I was grinning throughout the 10 minutes of the iv. I loved when they talk about PM. And i loved how that part was kept separately from the rest of the iv. One should never forget to thank their mentor and they do it everytime they get the chance. They dont even boast about themselves and just keep on praising their mentor man! matlab mast bande hain ye dono!  πŸ˜Ž   ^_^ Haha i lovedd how Shantanu was laughing when Vrushi was mentioned. Humari chupi rustam ^___^😎😎😎
it was a touching as well as a fun interview and i loved it so much ^__^ Wish to get more of their ivs they are the best male duo  πŸ˜Ž  πŸ˜Ž Love you ShanCedon. So happy you guys have completed 42 choreographies! I hope you complete 50 super soon now! ^___^ Love your choreographies as well both of you. Keep rocking like you'll always do.  πŸ˜Ž  πŸ˜Ž 
---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I loved and enjoyed watching the IV.. First exclusive ShanCedon IV.. These two are simply amazing πŸ˜Ž

I loved their bond and they both know each others strength and the working style of the other... Never knew they have choreographed 42 performances together πŸ˜²  It was good to hear them share about how they started and how they ended up choreographing together.. Loved the way they both started to laugh when talking about Vrushi and how Shantanu quickly said "She is hardworking" πŸ˜† 

What I really loved about them is, they didnt forget to thank the person who is the reason why they are here today, Palki Ma'am.. Have always respected Tannu for his humble behavior and today Maccy too earned u, and liked how they wanted to add that Palki Mam's part on their own πŸ‘ 

I always loved ShanCedon duo for their amazing choreographies and today loved watching their IV.. hope we get more IV's of ShanCedon πŸ˜† Perfect questions and they answered it in their style.. 😎 Thank you so much SMVMFC.. Thank u guys πŸ€— 
Edited by ---Priya--- - 10 years ago
rosyrkohli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

shancedon rock !!!!
Shreya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Charuuu β€οΈ   supercool post. as amazing as the iv and Shancedon bond..really first ever iv on them and so sweet and rocking ..i had both my hands on cheeks and continoulsy smiling watching tht iv.
42 dance choreographies ...😲hats off to them and ofcourse Palki Maam A big big Salute..:))
how both of them have smiled after being asked about vrushi...
and how shan had interrupted saying she is hard working..jaldi se kuch acha bola...πŸ˜‰
Best part was "Acknowledging someone special"...The Person behind D3..behind Swaron and everyone and everything...we as fans cant be thankful enough to Palki Maam...miss her...πŸ˜”

Thank you Charu for the post and Thank you SMVMFC for the iv.

swayamsharon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
firstly thank u ib n sahana πŸ€— really  loved the iv
loved their experience of choreographing 42 sequence & eagerly waiting for their fav nowπŸ˜ƒ