Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: thala

how is that 

shows which never managed a descent trp 
suddenly get into top 5
what kind of system is this
how can dabh get such low ratings while the show is doing quite good

Only thing I can think of that TRP donors are not liking children story.. they want
adult scene (UD) 😆😆😆😆😆
Edited by Neel_M - 9 years ago
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Neelaji, viewers also not really into adult scenes...there was a dip during romantic epis...what audience wants is not predictable now...

with the new system, the makers will be twisting the story according to current taste of the sample audience, which is dangerous...SNS which has super high ratings, shows rift between couple, children disrespecting mom & ML with some other lady, SSK last time i read abt some naginn story with the ML, i dont think we would like to see a naginn roaming with suraj 😆, no idea about other shows...KB is fine now as it is about the main couple's feelings now, but still even the show dropped from first place and just slightly above DABH...

SNS, SSL, SSK is doing well because it escaped from IPL clash...Yeh rishta doing well because of well executed leap plan, they started with a bang by shooting in south africa...credit goes to the creative team...

this is not the first time DABH dropped to sixth...even during the first digitalisation phase in 2013, DABH was struggling...furthermore this is an old show comparatively, yes YRK,SNS and SSK are doing extremely well, but do we want a similar twist like theirs for trp sake...I would prefer DABH to end in a good note, coz this is the only serial I actually invested so much time for the past 3 years...we deserve a beautiful end and not funny twist like some serials which are doing well...

having said that, I do agree there is room for improvement for DABH...there is no suspense element now, and episodes can be more gripping...something is missing after the leap, but it actually happen during preleap itself, i disliked the BD beyond anything...for now, only veraj the saving grace...hoping to see a good suraj progression track with good execution so that it may attract all group of fans...

Edited by niruba - 9 years ago
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
ramya plz remove old stickies
19 may epi is still on first page 
dabh weekly editon 14 has come up
but 13th edition is still a sticky
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
what kind of system is this
the show which had good numbers when when it was crap track
is doing horrible with the present system
if there is tough competition at 9 pm slot
then why didnt it reflect in prev systems
why is SP not doing anything
cant see dabh which is the only sensible show currently
 standing in the  last 
if this continues till aug
then what about the reputation
we have consistent numbers it will be lost if this system continues

BARC down down 👎🏼
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Please end this show!
There is no Diya, no Baati and no story
other than some stupid scenes!!!

Oh I forgot, now we will see new diya baati (Chhavi and Zakir)🤢
Zakir, please get your brain checks before falling for Chhavi 🥱
Tabatha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I gave up on this show after the leap. It lost it's fluidity and consistency by rushing such a big leap taking the babies up to many years ahead. The characters have lost a little of their connection with one another and the story lines feel too disjointed. This is the risk that one takes with big leaps and the CVS should have never done it. I don't know how they can get back the old magic.. but it's been gone since the horrible hijack track we were all subjected to.

I miss the early days of Diya... it was magical and there was a wonderful energy between the characters but it's gone now. It just happens in all shows eventually.
Tabatha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Another mistake I think the CVS has made was leaping through time during Sandy's pregnancy, giving viewers little time to adjust or enjoy a pregnancy track. This was one thing that many viewers were looking forward to seeing, Sooraj and Sandy having their first child, but the cvs leaped through it and it ruined their story. 
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
well pointed out Tabatha...I dont have any Frustration, but I agree with you especially this two lines:-

1. there was a wonderful energy between the characters but it's gone now....
I was watching the TA send of in EKET last week, the tug that I felt in my heart watching the goodbye scene is incomparable...now everything is done superficially...except Veraj (that too is inconsistent this days because of multiple tracks), all other bonding have became very ordinary with no X factor...

2. Another mistake I think the CVS has made was leaping through time during Sandy's pregnancy, giving viewers little time to adjust or enjoy a pregnancy track. This was one thing that many viewers were looking forward to seeing, Sooraj and Sandy having their first child...
exactly...they could have shown a struggle there, one mini track on that before slowly moving into a big leap, but unfortunately so many things happened and the leap was the best option to move forward... preggy track was completely wasted  Edited by niruba - 9 years ago
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
couldn't they have casted a better looking kid as ved 🤢 he is too ugly to called as suraj and sandhya's child 🤢