Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Great FC Padma..👏
Just add FC #8 in brackets beside the title 😊
Reshh16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: swagatamghosh94

Good morning Purvians. Very cold here. Bane ji's final day here on IF for a while.😃 And what's more, I think a croc is angry with me.

Chhodne ki kya zarurat hai 😡

Why's bro angry with you?? 😲
DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Good morning all! 😊

Arre bro why would I be angry yaar? I woke up at 9:30 today and saw your message only then. Sorry! 😆 😊

Reshh16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DemonStar

Good morning all! 😊

Arre bro why would I be angry yaar? I woke up at 9:30 today and saw your message only then. Sorry! 😆 😊

Phew.. unhone toh mujhe daraa he diya..😆

So what's up.. i'm just looking for some videos that will pack some respiratory physiology inside my head 😆
DemonStar thumbnail

Bane bro bhi na. Ab khud busy ho gaye. 😉 😆

There are some pretty good ones on YT. Did you check Meritnation and all? I don't really get how it works but heard it's pretty good.

Reshh16 thumbnail

Bane bro bhi na. Ab khud busy ho gaye. 😉 😆

There are some pretty good ones on YT. Did you check Meritnation and all? I don't really get how it works but heard it's pretty good.

Saw a video on gas exchange.. i am right now confused with the dissociation curve.. 😕
DemonStar thumbnail
Dissociation curve happened to be the first physiology class I ever attended every time. 😆 Which one are you having trouble with? Oxy-haemoglobin?
Reshh16 thumbnail

Dissociation curve happened to be the first physiology class I ever attended every time. 😆 Which one are you having trouble with? Oxy-haemoglobin?

No.. the Bohr effect.. our prof told something about the Hb saturation levels and stuff.. i guess it'll take some time for me to really get it 
DemonStar thumbnail
Ah that's not too hard. See the basic idea is haemoglobin's oxygen binding capacity is inversely related to the CO2 level of blood and acidity. So if the blood CO2 level decreases and thus the pH increases, haemoglobin will be able to carry more oxygen. The graph is to demonstrate details of this phenomenon.
Reshh16 thumbnail

Ah that's not too hard. See the basic idea is haemoglobin's oxygen binding capacity is inversely related to the CO2 level of blood and acidity. So if the blood CO2 level decreases and thus the pH increases, haemoglobin will be able to carry more oxygen. The graph is to demonstrate details of this phenomenon.

Aha.. toh yeh baat hai.. i understood now 😃

We'll be starting excretion next class 😃