Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suram thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Khicadi is the north indian version of Pongal!!!! Made with certain variations of course. In south at times even upma is renamed as Kichadi Eg: rava kichadi, semia kichadi. So what Sumitha is saying is Ekta is kindufying the storyline 😕 (if there is any) like kichadi!!! 😆 😉 😃
suram thumbnail
Was the title KKusum inspired by Shahrukh Khan's KKKiran from movie Darr!! 😆
Renita571 thumbnail
Guys appreciate a update plzzzz...
pushkala thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hahaha......kanavurakkagha starts as kkusum and ends in a different note taking some points from kyunki and some other stories of hers as it was made in telugu also as kalavari kodalu and I think it ended or might be continuing also.it was the same girl sujitha who acted as protagonist in telugu too.i read somewhere that this girl wants to do hindi serials of Ekta 😕 god save her 😆 😆 😆 not enough in tamil,malayalam and telugu and she wants to do the same in hindi too 😆
pushkala thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the updates suram and anyway its boring to read also the same story as the movie(sorry guys if any offence)
suram thumbnail
Update for kasturi:

Yawn, yawn, yawn, yawn, 🥱. Aiaiyo episode mudinchu pochu 😳
Renita571 thumbnail
Thank you for ur update j4kix....appreciate that very much..
Kavitha Ravi thumbnail
somebody please update Kasturi. I heard ramu is going to marry his kanvu kanni. Thanks
Sumita thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
he already married. All these tamil serials are only story with 2 wives.
suram thumbnail
Yep, the guy did marry this dream girl. 🐷 😡 . I have not been seeing this serial regularly, but from what I saw in bits and pieces, was that the dream girl's marriage gets disrupted for some reason on the wedding day and our hero acts savior and marries her!! 👎🏼 . The friend apparently does not reveal anything to the girl or her family 😔

I think he is living in the city with the dream girl as his wife and poor Kasturi is in the village hoping that he will take her with him 😡 .

Eppo maatikittu muzipaano theriyale!!! 😉 Nalla udai viza poguthu!!! 👏 Waiting eagerly for that day!!! 😃 😃 Hope it comes on one of the few days that I watch!!!! 😃 😉