Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Its_Sash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Andy came out as the most nasty person of the season, nastier than Armaan!
I cannot stand Tanisha but I would say that Andy acted cheaper than Tanisha (sans the vdos).

I always pray that the Tan-Man jodi don't break, because in longterm being with each other is the only worst thing that can happen to them. πŸ˜†

So ultimately a B______ gets a B______. πŸ˜›
ArhiMaria thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Rani

Aww, Such an eye pleasing picture this is Feels so nice to see TanMan and Andu together again after Bigg Boss. These 3 are real friends to keep in touch with one another even after the show is overπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 

Also this picture very much rubishes the rumors that Taisha's family (mother) has apprehensions about TanMan relationship. Tanuja looks so happy with Armaan, god bless them😊😊😊 

Totally agree it is great to see people happy! If they weren't happy they wouldn't pose for the camera!
Andy's mom was such a sweetheart on the show, it is so good to see their families bonding as well!
patr2anu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Is it just me or you all see that all women's eyes were touched up, like red-eye removal? They look abnormally black... 
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Whats wrong with Tanisha and Tanuja's eyes? Its scarry!
sanfairy thumbnail
Andy n Armaan r real friends???? R u serious or the shock of tanisha not winning has made u say this????

Originally posted by: -Rani

Aww, Such an eye pleasing picture this is Feels so nice to see TanMan and Andu together again after Bigg Boss. These 3 are real friends to keep in touch with one another even after the show is overπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 

Also this picture very much rubishes the rumors that Taisha's family (mother) has apprehensions about TanMan relationship. Tanuja looks so happy with Armaan, god bless them😊😊😊 

BiggBoss7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: J3SANGEL

Whats wrong with Tanisha and Tanuja's eyes? Its scarry!

Their eyes r looking scary due to cam flash.
patr2anu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BiggBoss7

Their eyes r looking scary due to cam flash.

That's what I said; they look more like touched-up pics; like red-eye removal or so...
jamb0ree thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail