Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: mayyo

Ole ole! Kal karungi, pakka promise! πŸ€—

And I cannot guarantee it to be good at all. High chances nobody's going to like it.

πŸ˜ƒ

thankooo... Sheen style πŸ˜³

Btw where is she these days?  gumshuda πŸ˜ƒ
mayyo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: dqno1

πŸ˜ƒ

thankooo... Sheen style😳

Btw where is she these days? gumshudaπŸ˜ƒ

Kaafi dino se nahin aayi hai. Na idhar na FB or. Must be busy..
dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mayyo

Kaafi dino se nahin aayi hai. Na idhar na FB or. Must be busy..

see the vm priya made for locket on pg 33
mayyo thumbnail

see the vm priya made for locket on pg 33

Can't.
mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onir

Oh Twinnie ... I loved this one, the Title as well as the names of the children. πŸ‘ I must say your namings are like Innodea ... Innovative ideas. πŸ˜‰

Thank you! πŸ˜³
Maasi twice over.. such joy. πŸ˜ƒ A+A story was quite a journey of trials and tough times... but good point of it is that they endured it and are together...πŸ‘πŸΌ 
Yep! All's well that ends well!
A lot many questions answered ... yet many left and new ones formed after this update. And yes I too agree a lot has changed. Why did Anaya's parents not want Ayush for her? Anyways its ok as long as the silver lining is visible. πŸ˜ƒ
Hmm... As a general rule, parents do not want any less for their daughters. Ayush's job wasn't as highly paying as they would have liked, and when it was, they had already found a groom for Anaya, hence all the chaos.
Geet felt repulsion at the idea of them running away and getting married... hmm somewhere even I feel so. I have always believed that they must be some way to convince ... but then again the path is difficult and sometimes in despair and fear of separation, can make you do things which otherwise may not be logical to you. Anaya did regret it later but then she also gained happiness. 
When it comes to a stressful time, one hardly thinks logically. That is what happened with Anaya, and she did realise it when she thought about it calmly.
As for Geet not liking the idea, doesn't that explain a major part of why she never initiated a relationship when she would have liked?
I love how Geet is fighting within... even pondering over how her expressions need to controlled on mention of 'his' name ... πŸ˜† Even if Anaya was/wasn't fishing for her reaction, Geet did live the moment πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜† Ye hua optimism! πŸ˜†
Yana and Shay πŸ‘ ... their meanings πŸ‘are too good... and even the idea of their names being back spellings of their parent's names. 
It was actually a coincidence that the names ended up being spelled from the parents' names. I had letters in my mind with which I wanted Anaya and Ayush's children to be named and when I found these, I didn't have to think twice before choosing them!
Its finally confirmed... 7 years ... You know something the no. 7 has a lot of meaning ... it means a full circle or you can completeness. I so hope that 7 here for MG means coming back a full circle and coming to fulfillment of all that was left incomplete.  *fingers crossed* 
Okay. I confess, I knew nothing about this significance of the number 7. But yes, it is going to play that very role this time. πŸ˜ƒ
I think what happened to her family as well the accident I guess will be revealed next...
Yes, it's next. A part of it, that is.

Waiting eagerly... update soon. πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ€— 

πŸ€—

mayyo thumbnail

loved it completely.

In just a few lines you managed to capture all our curiosities about Anaya and Ayush
Thank you, Avi! Even though I had written this chapter almost two months back, I was very unsure about it and the reception it would get. It's good to know it was satisfying! πŸ˜ƒ
The babies names were wonderful.  You always come up with the most unique namesπŸ˜ƒ
I keep searching for new names whenever I have to add a character. πŸ˜³
Theirs was a love story that had so much tension but they endured.  πŸ‘
Love is after all a trial, and those who survive it are the winners!
I felt so sad that they would not let her meet her sisters😭  I would not survive that.
Neither would I!
Lovely emotional and heart touching.
Mehnat vasool for me if you felt so!
Ab kya bribe du so we can get a faster updateπŸ˜†
Maybe another OS? πŸ˜³
Thanks Mari for updating.
πŸ€—
I love to read your stories.
Err.. Thank you! But I would rather read yours than write mine any day!

mayyo thumbnail

Thank you! πŸ˜Š
mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miss.Perfectiie

Awesme part
me still waiting 4 maan!!
anaya n ayush blessed wid two children!!

Thank you!
I'm waiting for him too! πŸ˜†
mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Susegad

My dearest update: What do I I love about thee? 

1. The title. It roused my curiosity. I thought it was Raya's good news perhaps, but it was Anaya after all. YAY!!πŸ˜ƒ
I was partially expecting someone to think it was Raya since it had been revealed she was married, but then, it had to be Anaya. Surprised, weren't you? πŸ˜ƒ
I feel like, that couple needs to have a passel of brats. They can handle it. Especially Anaya, if she can handle Ayush she can definitely handle his brats.πŸ˜†
Poor Anaya! How must she be dealing with three kids! πŸ˜†
2. The awesome blossom reunion betwee Anaya and Geet. It's the best thing in the world. A friendship that reblossoms.😊
The whole scenario brought tears to my eyes. I saw Geet's emotions out in the open for the first time. Goes to show how much this affected her.
Exactly. A friendship that reblossoms is indeed the best thing.
So far, this was actually the first time Geet had really let her emotions leak...
3. Aww. Anaya had twins and their names are adorable. Yep Yana is was almost a very smart Palindrome and Shay and Ayush was cool too.😊They are Anaya and Ayush's  Thank God. It would have been really sad to see them break up.'
I wouldn't have the breaking up either. Isi liye I was very surprised when a few readers thought Ayush ko kuch ho gaya hai and Anaya was probably with Maan now!
Have a friend who faced the exact same situation as Anaya. She's been married for 12 years. Her parents have sort of accepted it, but not really. Her brother hasn't spoken to her for the last 12 years.
That is sad! How hard it is to accept that things may not always go the way you wish?!
Running away may not be the best option, as Geet feels, but sometimes it is the only option for finding your own happiness. People get married against their wishes to a person. when they love somebody else and now there are four unhappy people in that situation. The couple who loves each other and their spouses. Anyway, I went on a rant here, but I've seen people getting married for the sake of their parents and then suffer and make the partner suffer. So I'm with Anaya and Ayush all the way on this one.πŸ˜›
@Bold: Yes, sometimes thinking of your own happiness is the only option you have so you wouldn't regret later and curse the ones who didn't let you do what you wanted to.
4.And you have upped the ante again, by Geet's non reaction to Maan's name and her reaction at the mention of her family. Will she reply Anaya, I wonder?
She will reply, I can assure you that. Perhaps not in as much detail yet as you would like but she will. As for her not reacting on Maan's name, I can only tell you to wait until he shows up.
Mayyo, the way you've set up wired hearts has just roused my curiosity to the nth level. 
Just waiting really eagerly to see what will happen next.πŸ˜ƒ
I can only pray that I don't disappoint you as the story progresses!
The bestest best update so far. 
Thank you! πŸ˜³
I am so glad I'm part of this romantic, romanchak story right from the beginning.😳
It hasn't begun to be romantic or romachak yet. πŸ˜†
Waiting eagerly for Geet's side of the story
❀️

Coming up soon!

Thanks for being here, Apa! πŸ€—

mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: 6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6

ufff...thank God...Anaya has nothing to do with Maan...

but where is Maan now...yaar kya karun I am Maaneet fan so want to know about Maan more than Anaya and Ayush...

how can Geet forget him...she is not even asking about his well-being...

interesting update...

thanx for pm...

I remember you to be the one who thought Anaya was with Maan. Happy now that it isn't the case? πŸ˜†

@Bold: So am I, and I totally understand your wish of seeing him more than Ayush and Anaya. If I were in your place, I would have wanted it too. But please be a little bit patient. Maan's entry is close now. As for Geet asking about him, didn't it occur to you that she might be feeling guilty or something?