mayyo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Thank you! πŸ˜Š
mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: custodian75

Geet is so impatient to see her friend, poor Vyas feels neglected.

At last the two friends meet.

I'm sure Vyan will live with it! πŸ˜†
mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: _BlackPearl_

She is here to mend all her relation, Is she ready to do the same with Maan.

But what happened that she lost contact with her two besties.
Nice part

Hmm... Is she here to mend all relations? No. She has come here to live for good. Her old relations will, however, unfold themselves in front of her as time passes. As for your questions, you'll find answers soon.
mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: punam2712

SHE SPENT THE WHOLE DAY IN ANTICIPATION OF MEETING HER FRIEND AFTER YEARS

That's natural, isn't it?
mayyo thumbnail

Thank you!
mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: dreamy4ever

OMG I can't believe I m reading sequel of IOYSM πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ thank u soo much. Read all the 6 parts of Wired Heart (what is the meaning this title frm ur view? ) felt like I m reading IOYSM not the sequelsπŸ˜ƒ 😳 . Geet coming back to Delhi. Raya got married omg that was a surprise part. G is still the same πŸ˜† soo cute.   Part 6 geet anaya meetg after so longg was super emotional one made me 😭 too.

Welcome! It's good to see you here! πŸ˜ƒ

Wired Hearts is actually a title which suggests not only how her heart will be stringed with the same heart she broke some years ago, but also how she makes and renews more bonds of the heart as she goes.

I'm glad you're enjoying it so far, and I hope it'll remain so in the future! πŸ˜Š
mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: KittuPratzz

hmm...i love the interactions...πŸ˜‰  office ambience eases us if we have these kind of chit chat!!! 

She was smiling, and the tears in her eyes must have been mirroring mine. It didn't matter who reached for the other first but we were in each other's embrace. I held her tightly, letting go of my emotions as a sob escaped my throat and tears sprang out of my eyes.

i loved it πŸ€—πŸ€—

@bold italic... *sigh* 😊..  looks at u(ur id) *shakes head* 

this scene reminds me of mine and my jaan re-union!! she is my only close frnd!!! i love her to bits...but we got soo busy with our work and commitments..we dint reach for other...( its ME or HER ...whose fault?? may b both of us ) i was posted to mysore ...and i dint tell her...i miss her...but dint know how to approach...wont she get mad?? but even she dint call me ...so i was stuck with my own guilt and EGO!! 

but then on one fine day...on my bday..she came to mysore...and we hugged each other as our life depended on THAT!! one moment...one gesture... πŸ˜³ all we need!!! 

Aww! That is sweet!

I'm glad you could relate so well to that feeling of reunion!

It often happens that guilt and ego come in the way of friendship, forcing us to let go of those we hold dearest to ourselves. But the victor is the one who surpasses these emotions and reaches out to mend the bonds! πŸ˜ƒ
mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: KittuPratzz

i connect with geet here...dont ask me why...πŸ˜†

as i said earlier...we cannot connect to ppl soo easily...and even if we connect...we just dont Keep in touch...

but that hug...made me realize..how DAmn lucky i am to have her in my life!!! 

though every one are finding faults in geet or shall i say  her indifference towards her frnds ...i dont find any...πŸ˜•πŸ˜† 

she is the same gal for me ...except a NEW her... new addons...  the old geet  still exist!! ..its just ...we are not accepting NEW her...

Well, I should say that your perception is much different from the usual. And often hitting on the spot of what I try to tell from the chapter! πŸ‘
mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doracake

when Maaneet will meet????

As soon as they can!