How can actresses like Sonam Kap be more successful than Gracy Singh?

Posted: 10 years ago
Gracy Singh is talented as hell  !! Sonam, Esha Doel etc. they ar e nothing.Sonam is nothing compared to Gracy , but despite that Sonam has more success and chances.
Esha is one of the worst actresses, however she still maintained an average career.

Whereas Gracy Singh was kicked off from bollywood due to minor mistakes. If Sonam or Esha made these minor mistakes, it would not have been affected their career at all

bollywood is unfair.
Edited by NancyAjram - 10 years ago
what mistakes did Gracy make? 

Although i have not seen BMB and Raanjaha, Sonam has received unanimous appreciation for her work. 
Gracy couldn't fit in. The fact that Lara (who I usually like btw) took digs at her making both KJO, Katrina laugh on national tv and got away with it speaks volumes. Poor girl was never included in the "fraternity" despite her two big films.
Originally posted by shorty123

what mistakes did Gracy make? 

Although i have not seen BMB and Raanjaha, Sonam has received unanimous appreciation for her work. 

First of all Gracy has acted in movies like Munna Bahi and Lagaan, and she received huge appreciation for her movies as well.

Gracy rejected quite few roles, because there was too much skin show. Secondly , her movie choices after 2007 were quite bad.

However, if a star kid would have made these mistakes , he/she would have been on track again in no minute.

Gracy Singh is a very good actress, as good as Kareena etc.
Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

Gracy couldn't fit in. The fact that Lara (who I usually like btw) took digs at her making both KJO, Katrina laugh on national tv and got away with it speaks volumes. Poor girl was never included in the "fraternity" despite her two big films.

What joke did she make?😉
Originally posted by NancyAjram

What joke did she make?😉

Watch that KWK episode. I can't be bothered to find links. 😆
Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

Watch that KWK episode. I can't be bothered to find links. 😆

🤣
Btw Nancy KRK listened to your pleas. He took her in Desh Drohi. I'm sure she will be there in Desh Drohi part 2 as well. Don't worry. 😆
Originally posted by Sophz

]
She did a movie with Anil as weill (lead role
Originally posted by NancyAjram

First of all Gracy has acted in movies like Munna Bahi and Lagaan, and she received huge appreciation for her movies as well.

Gracy rejected quite few roles, because there was too much skin show. Secondly , her movie choices after 2007 were quite bad.

However, if a star kid would have made these mistakes , he/she would have been on track again in no minute.

Gracy Singh is a very good actress, as good as Kareena etc.
Yes i know who Gracy is, I've seen Munna Bhai, i liked her there. But then i watched a film called Muskaan, didn't like her much there. Yeah i know star kids enjoy privileges which outsiders can only dream of. It is unfair but that's how it goes i suppose.