How can actresses like Sonam Kap be more successful than Gracy Singh?

Posted: 10 years ago
Gracy Singh is talented as hell  !! Sonam, Esha Doel etc. they ar e nothing.Sonam is nothing compared to Gracy , but despite that Sonam has more success and chances.
Esha is one of the worst actresses, however she still maintained an average career.

Whereas Gracy Singh was kicked off from bollywood due to minor mistakes. If Sonam or Esha made these minor mistakes, it would not have been affected their career at all

bollywood is unfair.
Edited by NancyAjram - 10 years ago
Posted: 10 years ago
what mistakes did Gracy make? 
 
Although i have not seen BMB and Raanjaha, Sonam has received unanimous appreciation for her work. 
Posted: 10 years ago
Gracy couldn't fit in. The fact that Lara (who I usually like btw) took digs at her making both KJO, Katrina laugh on national tv and got away with it speaks volumes. Poor girl was never included in the "fraternity" despite her two big films.
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by shorty123


what mistakes did Gracy make? 
 
Although i have not seen BMB and Raanjaha, Sonam has received unanimous appreciation for her work. 

First of all Gracy has acted in movies like Munna Bahi and Lagaan, and she received huge appreciation for her movies as well.

Gracy rejected quite few roles, because there was too much skin show. Secondly , her movie choices after 2007 were quite bad.

However, if a star kid would have made these mistakes , he/she would have been on track again in no minute.

Gracy Singh is a very good actress, as good as Kareena etc.
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Dexterkilaila


Gracy couldn't fit in. The fact that Lara (who I usually like btw) took digs at her making both KJO, Katrina laugh on national tv and got away with it speaks volumes. Poor girl was never included in the "fraternity" despite her two big films.

What joke did she make?😉
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by NancyAjram




What joke did she make?😉



Watch that KWK episode. I can't be bothered to find links. 😆
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Dexterkilaila





Watch that KWK episode. I can't be bothered to find links. 😆

🤣
Posted: 10 years ago
Btw Nancy KRK listened to your pleas. He took her in Desh Drohi. I'm sure she will be there in Desh Drohi part 2 as well. Don't worry. 😆
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Sophz


]
She did a movie with Anil as weill (lead role
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by NancyAjram



First of all Gracy has acted in movies like Munna Bahi and Lagaan, and she received huge appreciation for her movies as well.

Gracy rejected quite few roles, because there was too much skin show. Secondly , her movie choices after 2007 were quite bad.

However, if a star kid would have made these mistakes , he/she would have been on track again in no minute.

Gracy Singh is a very good actress, as good as Kareena etc.
Yes i know who Gracy is, I've seen Munna Bhai, i liked her there. But then i watched a film called Muskaan, didn't like her much there. Yeah i know star kids enjoy privileges which outsiders can only dream of. It is unfair but that's how it goes i suppose. 


Related Topics

doc-text Topics pencil Author stackexchange Replies eye Views clock Last Post Reply
Sonam being Sonam

pencil Daebak   stackexchange 40   eye 3282

Daebak 40 3282 5 months ago Maharani69
Katrina Kaif: Most successful n humble outsider

pencil PardesiBabu   stackexchange 25   eye 2213

PardesiBabu 25 2213 4 months ago Sweet_polaroid
Why Jeet Ganguly is not as successful as Pritam or Mithoon?

pencil Arsalan_khan   stackexchange 1   eye 450

Arsalan_khan 1 450 6 months ago 2RsFan
Who are the A-lister or B-lister actors actresses now?

pencil Bird32   stackexchange 11   eye 554

Bird32 11 554 28 days ago Stone-Cold
Which actors actresses ruined their own career?

pencil Bird32   stackexchange 0   eye 180

Bird32 0 180 29 days ago Bird32

Topic Info

20 Participants 28 Replies 3431Views

Topic started by NancyAjram

Last replied by JungFrau

loader
loader
up-open TOP