SaraswatiChandra Written Update-2nd Jan,2013

tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi everyone, wishing you guys a Happy New Year for my side. Hope this year brings joy for everyone. Can't do a detailed update today so here is a short one.
Everyone is looking for Kumud. Danny finds someone similar looking and he runs behind but he loses her.
Desai clan is getting worried.
Kusum complains about how she's getting tired. Saras reminds her why Kumud left and threatens her.
Saras, Danny and Kusum come back, Kusum now leaves with a picture. Danny tells Saras how he saw someone familiar looking.
VC keeps calling Saras but he doesn't pick up. Saras finds that same person again but Kusum comes in his way and he loses her sight.
VC is getting impatient so he decide to call police herself. Some beggar tells Saras how he saw Kumud somewhere. Saras leaves, kusum complains about her feet again but Danny tells her to come with them or else Saras will do something against her.
VC calls up DCP and tells him to look for Kumud.
Kusum complains how Saras is doing all this to torture her.
DCP tells VC that there was no missing complaint on Kumud's name. Everyone is shocked that Saras lied to them.
Kusum asks Saras to stop the car for a minute so they can rest. Saras tells her to leave, Kusum tells him that she is doing all this because she's worried for Kumud but Saras accuses her of her fake concern and tells her that she's doing all this so he won't complain against her because she's selfish and Kumud is selfless.
They reach home. VC asks Saras why he didn't complain ? Saras assures him that Kumud is fine, he got a call from her. They asks him what she said, he tells them she'll come back in 2-3 days and that nobody should look for her. Everyone is relieved.
DB wants to know what actually happened with Kumud. Kusum shouts at Saras for hiding the truth. He tells her how he lied to everyone because of dadaji. kusum thanks him for his concern but he bursts her bubble saying he's worried for Kumud and if they don't find her in 2 days he'll give this letter to Police.
Kalika is instigating Yash against Saras and Danny but he doesn't pay attention.

Precap: Saras is talking to someone on phone, talking about Danny and Kusum (I think) how she asked Danny to put ointment on her. Kalika is listening and wondering who is he talking to Edited by -tehreem- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rosie-shrestha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think Saras is talking to Kumud.. Now I know it's Saras-Kumud plan...
Surish thumbnail
maanluvsgeet thumbnail

Originally posted by: rosie-shrestha

I think Saras is talking to Kumud.. Now I know it's Saras-Kumud plan...

Ya I too think so ðŸ˜›