Written Update for 2/1/2014

MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Rishtoon Ki Nayi Shuruaat...

Written Update Of Ek Nayi Pehchhan...

Epi starts with...

yesterdays episode...precap...

at karan home...sharda is busy with panditji..all thngs for pooja...are being done...

all relatives run behind her regd all thngs for marriage...

some one asks her to taste BARFI..sharda says she is fasting and asks panditji to taste barfi...

servant gives clothes for karan..sharda says give chandan to paditji...i will go to meet karan...

karan is in his room and sharda comes..she says get ready and come down sakshi is also getting ready...she says what are u thnking.he says nothing...sharda says thy will look like radha kishan jodi..and asks him to get ready,...

Friends make fun of karan..says he will get married...thy says marriage karan wil have probs but after 6 mon he will gert adjusted..karan says i wil brk marriage...

at sakshis room dadi gives chunni for her marriage worn by dadi and dadi says its dads ashirwad...karan comes to meet sakshi..karan says i am going to mandir..dadi says mandir..dadi says sakshi u get ready..we will go to temple...karan says i wanna go with sakshi to temple..dadi says go to temple after marriage..

His dad mocks him...he says what u waanna show to sakshi..dadi says karan wanna go to temple..dad says go after marriage..dad mocks karan says he is like tht..dad will bring karahn as he would disappear dyring impp..finction at home..so dad says i will nt insult u befor e bahi..go to temple after marriage...

Dadi says go after marriage...karan goes to his mom to ask permisson she says the same...karan says he will come soon..mom says what happ..karan tries to make foll of mom..he says i wanna sakshi meet devi maa..i want her blessings...he begs mom..mom agress and says come soon..he says get dressed and go..she prays for their safety...

Latika is on call..sakshi calls her...sakshi gives jewellery to latika..she says lets become friends..latika says i cant take gift..its the same necklace.which sharda gavce to sakshi...and latika is shocked,,,,latika says mom gave it u i cant take..sakshi it was mine..its now urs ..i wanna give something which is mine...sakshi says its return gift when u see this u will remember me..sakshi says pll.take it...latika agrees...sakshi says thansk to accept gift...dado comes and pats sakshis back...

Sakshi is all ready in bridal dresss..friends says u look pretty.thy say jeeju will faint..after seeing you.,.,sakshi says to friends to go out..karan comes to see sakshi..thy says u cant come..as u cant see..before jaimala..karan says its impp work...freinds says we have right on sakshi..thy close the door..

Karan is all pissed off...he calls sakshi on phone..sakshi picks the call..he says i wanna take u to temple..she says we are getting married in 2 hrs...he says mom gave permsioon..if u doint come mom will be angry...he says shaddi se azzadi..sakshi says let me leave..her mom comes...and give her kada..given by her nani...nnaaji gave it to nani...she says kada will look good on her...

skashi wears tghe kada..mom says she looks pretty..mom says i was waiting of this day..i m happy...sakshi gets call frm karan again...sakshi says to mom give me on bidaai..she sends her mom..to get ready...

The little one comes to see sakshi..says mami how do i look..she says to little one u look good..little one keeps perstering her..sakshi says to her...get me ladoo as i m hungry...little one leaves...friends come..sakhsi says help mom to get ready..

Karan waits for skashi...sakshi says sorry to karan..thy plan to leave..thy leave to temple...

sakshi gets call frm friend thy make fun of sakshi..she says i will be bck in 1/2 hr..karan says u cant take phone as its nt allowed in temple...she says u r there so no worry...karan blabbers i mj there so no worry...

Both get down at temple...the temple is deserted..she says its old..karan says its tyhe oldest temple...

BREAK...

After break...

At temple...karan says to sakshi lets go to temple...both go...sakshi is reluctant..as temple looks really old...thy share a eyelock...skahsi holds karans hand..she says i m nervous...he says we will pray and leave home...karan smirks at sakshi...karan tells her do round round with water..she says parikrama..she says no water in lota...karan says i will get water...he leaves...

BREAK...

After break...

Sharda waits for karan and sakshi ..she says hope everything is fine..she calls karan...friuends says the phone is with us..he left the phone at home..she says did u talk to karan..thy say he will come and dont worry...sakshi waits at temple.calls his name...at home dad says to sharda...why are u roaming..get ready soon..tell ur son..get ready at time..and not delay today...she says i cant says both are nt at home.,.hipe kids come soon...

Sakshi seaches for karan frantically..she says he shld have come by now...

PRECAP...Sakshi sraches for karan...the door is locked frm outside...Nandini and her hubby come..nandini says impp of huuby and wife relation..karan is moved..and broings back sakshi in HORSE...

Please share ur views..

Meera...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HunsraJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the very prompt update😃.
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Thanks much for the quick WU dear! :D 
-Deepali- thumbnail
Thanks Meera for quick and Nice update :)
MADHU.BARUN thumbnail
Thanks for the update dear😊
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
thank you for the update
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awww such a cute fairytale type love story! 

Thanks for the update, looking forward to a dramatic wedding :)
starsshinex thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update and the precap looks amazingg!! 😃