Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

keerthu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: shrav_KTholic

For me anywhere is okay... :) :) and the person who created his previous FC there ,is not his fan anymore...

who??
Shrav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AA1407

Tanu@Lil_Sweet_Girl<small></small>

@Tanishaa003 : I wud slap K
@GAUAHAR_KHAN : I wudn't slap ny1 but wud clap 4 Apurva, Sofia & obviously Kushal!
Dis is d difference! :\

classless tanisha...
purpleymatter thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey! nice to talk to you again! ๐Ÿ˜Š

I wouldn't mind creating an AT there if everyone wants to shift.. its the same for me.. 

but frankly its hard moving from one forum to another constantly.. I believe we've also lost a few active members from the Bigg Boss forum due to this shift.. 

also there is already an AT there, don't want to create any sort of conflict with that, because at the end of the day, we're all fans of the same people! Gotto love them for all their well wishes for Kushal!

We'll work on the ranking don't worry.. and I believe chat club is one of the most popular forums.. so its good visibility for him! 

Again, if everyone wants to shift, I'll be more than happy to create one there.. no problems! ๐Ÿ˜Š

The celebrity section is the most frequented forum by general members. Most celebs have their FCs active there including Elli. I think Kushal should be highlighted there amongst those celebs now that he isn't doing any show anytime soon. It will help his visibility.

Chat clubs are only for members chatting, it doesn't help the celeb. Plus I dont see any other celeb CC in this section other than Kushal's.

And you can redirect the fans by mentioning that Fanclub link directly in the title here and also on the Bigg Boss forum. It wont be a problem, his fans will come. Plus those general fans may also drop by there, it'll only help Kushal. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
AA1407 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: purpleymatter

The celebrity section is the most frequented forum by general members. Most celebs have their FCs active there including Elli. I think Kushal should be highlighted there amongst those celebs now that he isn't doing any show anytime soon. It will help his visibility.

Chat clubs are only for members chatting, it doesn't help the celeb. Plus I dont see any other celeb CC in this section other than Kushal's.

And you can redirect the fans by mentioning that Fanclub link directly in the title here and also on the Bigg Boss forum. It wont be a problem, his fans will come. Plus those general fans may also drop by there, it'll only help Kushal. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

If it doesn't conflict with the existing AT, I like the idea! 
apparently the creator isn't a fan anymore, and the people who have replied want to shift, so lets do it! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

keerthu27 thumbnail

If it doesn't conflict with the existing AT, I like the idea! 
apparently the creator isn't a fan anymore, and the people who have replied want to shift, so lets do it! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

hey can i knw who is that creator??
AA1407 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

GUYS, PLEASE SHIFT :)

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3873366
Gaushal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Tweets

1. 11:17 AM - 4 Jan 14 &middot;
    " data-you-follow="true" data-you-block="false" style="position: relative; min-height: 51px; padding: 9px 12px; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(232, 232, 232); cursor: pointer;">
    Kushal Tandon @KushalT2803

People call me a kid...wel I guess it's better to be a kid...but as on public demand...lets try an grow up a lille bit..;-)2014

keerthu27 thumbnail
luv u kushal๐Ÿ˜ณEdited by _keertu_ - 10 years ago
keerthu27 thumbnail
y fear wen kushal is here...๐Ÿ˜‰
JIYA_22 thumbnail
HELLO GOOD EVENING GUSHALIANS๐Ÿ˜Š  BACK AFTER MANY DAYS MISSED YOU ALL .. I M LOVING GAU INTERVIEWS THE WAY SHE IS ANSWERING ABOUT GAUSHAL AWWWSOME โค๏ธ BTW Y IS KUSHAL NOT TWEETING :(