Users

Frequent Posters

sshirley thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Pardeshi.Mithu

Wokay...Mast Aazeen ki tarah haathi ghode bechkar sona... 🀣

ROFLROFLROFL

On a serious note, it has been quite a while since main ghode bech ke soyi houngi..
Anjani9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very nice chapter...what will happen next...πŸ˜•

😭 both suffering...Dr. Ashutosh and his decisions!!!! 😑
mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjani9

Very nice chapter...what will happen next...πŸ˜•

😭 both suffering...Dr. Ashutosh and his decisions!!!! 😑

Madam, we are all waiting for you and very impatient on attendance thread!
rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail
Shirley read both the chapters..
I wonder where this is going to go..

Nidhi is married but not happily married ..

Ashutosh still harbors a spark for her .. 

Reserving all comments until the end..

rayafan17 thumbnail
Shirley I read .. Where are u ?
PMithalee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ashutosh: (Desparately) Nidhi, why are you
digging it all now? What's the point now? You
are happy in your married life and even I
am..

Is dialogue ka continuation kya hain????? I mean Ashu kya bolne wale the?????? Even I am what? ??????Edited by Pardeshi.Mithu - 10 years ago
sshirley thumbnail

[QUOTE=mudraswathi]Hi Shirley

Hi Mudra

Thanks for the pm.

You are most welcome.πŸ˜ƒ

I read the update and I should say, its powerful! Yes. I am unable to find any other word for it.

Wow.. I am totally floored by this compliment, really.😳

There are two things. One is your writing and second is the story and the scenes in it.

Oh thank you so much.. I m on cloud 9!

Your writing is  absolutely awesome!! and it is powerful!! You have almost made me feel every emotion they felt.

I am speechless ji.. I take a deep bow..

and then, the story. I didnot like it. Call me Indian orthodox buddhi or anything! But, No.

No, even I myself don't commend what Nidhi is doing.

@Bold - if you are, then so m I. I too believe in the sacredness (pavitrata) of the institution of marriage.

She is married and please dont tell me how disgusting it is to keep someone else in the mind and pretending to happily married with someone else! I dont find any mistake from Ashutosh. May his love is platonic and all good intentions... and I assume he did not marry anyone else.

well, I think.. u, deeps and dr. babs had a complete discussion on it. So, I am not going to say anything except that I am not saying Nidhi is ryt. On the contrary, Nidhi herself said twice that she knows she is wronging Rohan and feels guilty about it all the while. So, there is no way I m justifying her in any way.. but she is totally helpless against her feelings..

I agree, unintentionally he cut her wings and emotionally killed her. But, I guess people when they have some other lives to lead, time heals the wounds and slowly, drift away! especially married to someone else and have accepted another life!

Well since Deeps has already discussed this with u, I have nothing to add except :

Are we ourselves always righteous and just in our behavior, in spite of being so-called good human beings? No, na?

Then y do we expect our fave fictitious characters to be perfect? Flaws only make them human.

Ofcourse, this is only my view! Sorry. I am unable to connect to this EEMA.. emotional EMA. (EMA doesnt always a physical relationship!)

Mudra don't mind but my first reaction on reading this term EEMA was that I fell off my chair laughing.. (insane na? Yes that's me)

On a serious note, for any AFFAIR, EMA, or EEMA as you term it, it requires two people!  And in this, yes, Nidhi did attend his public appearances and did kinda cling on to his memories, but she always tried and succeeded in avoiding to come face to face with him. She just saw him, heard his voice and clicked his pics.. that was her way of coping up with life and living in his love.

Again, I am not saying what she did was ryt.. no, it was very wrong to Rohan and his parents..

It is all your powerful dialogues that , I have this developed this much revulsion for Nidhi.
May be in the next part, they realize all this and again I would change my opinion...Then,  it all will be your great writing!  

Thank you so much for such a heartwarming compliment..

Congratulations to Deepali for coming up with  new dimensions to the story!

Oh absolutely.. aaj kal we are having heated discussions.. its totally invigorating and intellectually stimulating..  I am so lucky to have a person with such depth as my co-passenger in this unique journey.  

mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sshirley

Well since Deeps has already discussed this with u, I have nothing to add except :

Are we ourselves always righteous and just in our behavior, in spite of being so-called good human beings? No, na?

Then y do we expect our fave fictitious characters to be perfect? Flaws only make them human.

@bold

Absolutely I agree

Oh absolutely.. aaj kal we are having heated discussions.. its totally invigorating and intellectually stimulating..  I am so lucky to have a person with such depth as my co-passenger in this unique journey.  

I am absolutely liking the kind of stories coming up.. Pansy's thread... (multiple writers wala) and this.

and people here are likes of Deepali Gupta and Doc ji (Babs). Really looking forward for more themes of this realistic natureπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thank you for replying me Shirley! I am eagerly waiting for the next update!
and very happy for the first time that your holidays are coming to an end.. kyonki, you said you will finish before reopening!πŸ˜†
rayafan17 thumbnail
I don't like that u are posting in the middle of the night here... After so many pages being filled .. U kind of know what happened .. Maaza went away 
sshirley thumbnail

Originally posted by: bc123456

Shirley absolutely amazing , loved every bit of it , u are a wonderful writer , in my last review u had asked why I felt that Nidhi was not happy with Rohan , because someone who is happy and contented  career doesn't become the most important thing , true u want a career , but not over your love , your first priority is always the one u love , and finally she knows that Dr Ashutosh too loves her , but life is tough , and one wrong decision of his has wrecked so many lives , Nidhi cause she can't get over him , Rohan cause he is married to someone who carries a torch for someone else , his parents who welcomed her into their home , how many people are going to be hurt , let's see what happens next

@Red - thank you so very much Dr. Babs, I am simply overwhelmed with your words. a big big THANK YOU.

@Blue - Ok.. I guess I misunderstood some of your words earlier. Yes Nidhi has everything a woman can ask for, yet she is not happy.. isn't it realistic.. I have known a woman.. who had a great husband and a superb career graph, yet she was not happy becoz she does not have a child.. and believe me, she is very very modern in her attitude n thinking but.. so, what I mean is  its like you want something in life, and if u don't get that one thing, everything else becomes meaningless. so, yes u understood her very well here. Yes, now that she knows Ashu too loves her, she could not just sit back, click his pics and vanish before he saw her, like she did every time.

@Pink - yes you are right... many of our problems in life stem from wrong decisions - sometimes our own n sometimes taken by others on our behalf, for our supposed good.

@Green - absolutely, Rohan is the most wronged person here. he is suffering for no fault of his. and so are his parents.

@Brown - Yes the task ahead is gonna be challenging.