Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: deepaligupta197

Thank u Mudra for continuing the colloquy😳  
Agree 100% wd u that wat Nidhi did was not ryt...m not supporting her act in any way . M just tryn to understand her state of mind . She wanted to whole heartedly accept her marriage to Rohan. Yet she seemed more adhered to her heart then to her head. A battle she never felt worth fighting. Love for her was a thousand shattered dreams and a flood of memories that made her cringe. And. U lose the capability to decide the ryt n wrong. Wud like to quote a few lines from Florence Welch's poem here that completely blends wd Nidhi's state of mind:

You took my heart and you held it in your mouth
And, with a word all my love came rushing out
And, every whisper, it's the worst, emptied out by a single word
There is a hollow in me now...

And 
Every whisper, every sigh
Eats away at this heart of mine
And there is a hollow in me now.

So I put my faith in something unknown
I'm living on such sweet nothing
But I'm trying to hope with nothing to hold
I'm living on such sweet nothing.

As for Mallika too, I have never hated the character...infact hv always felt sympathy...needless to say her character was brutally assassinated n mishandled

What a deep and beautiful thinking Deepali πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—

Ofcourse, it is not the issue here.. but
My sympathy to Mallika is till she was hurt when she did not receive the love she expected. But definitely did not like her when she tried to put some emotional blackmail.... I really wondered whether Nidhi is making him one here!πŸ˜•..

All Applause to Shirley, she made me put myself deep into this AshNi affair!πŸ‘
mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bc123456

No Mudra it may sound like  a mental EMA but when u carry a torch for someone , u hope that at one of these meeting you will get over him and move on in your life , unrequited love , always looks for reasons to say that the grapes are sour , but sometimes it's beyond your values , much as u may hate it , also Nidhi never let him guess or know about her following him till now .
Mudraji much as all of us hate EMAs sometimes things are beyond your control , life just pushes u into a situation and u have to be really really strong to resist , and yes if it was not right for Mallika how can it be for Nidhi , but there only Mallika loved ashu but here both of them love each other, so even if Nidhi goes back to Rohan , she will wish , and wonder how life would have been with Ashutosh . So ultimately it's Rohan who is the looser 

I wish Shirley writes the next part fast!!!! After reading the complete analysis like this and Deepali's, my mind is conjuring so many images...
deepaligupta197 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mudraswathi

What a deep and beautiful thinking Deepali πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—

😳Thank uπŸ€—

Ofcourse, it is not the issue here.. but
My sympathy to Mallika is till she was hurt when she did not receive the love she expected. But definitely did not like her when she tried to put some emotional blackmail.... I really wondered whether Nidhi is making him one here!πŸ˜•..

All Applause to Shirley, she made me put myself deep into this AshNi affair!πŸ‘

I second u MudraπŸ˜›...after all writing is ... "To note, to pin down, to build up, to create, to be astonished at nothing, to cherish the oddities, to let nothing go down the drain, to make something, to make a great flower out of life, even if it's a cactus."
Well done ShirlsπŸ‘πŸΌ
PMithalee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepaligupta197

Nope I meant what is an extra Maternal affair? ?????? Ye kya hota hain???? 🀣 🀣

Maternal affair pehli baar suna hain!

Dekho Bache kya kya naya sikh rahe hain! aap dono ki wajah se...kaise kaise affair hote hain πŸ˜” πŸ˜”

I guess jab mummy se extra maar pade...use extra maternal affair kente hain????🀣🀣

[/QUOTE]

Exactly! 🀣,,,,,,,🀣,,,,,,,,🀣,,,,,,,,🀣,,,,,,,,,🀣,,,,,,,,,🀣,,,,,,,,,🀣,,,,,,,🀣,,,,,,,🀣,,,,,,,,,,🀣,,,,,,,,🀣,,,,,,,

Phir toh mera aur meri Mom ka affair kuch zyaada hee gehra hain 🀣
gargpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sshirley

oh okay, u having exams kya?

all the best.

I too miss our trademark masti.. with me teasing u n u giving all the more reasons to teaseπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

abhi exams nahi hai,,but preparing for exams..

yup miss our trade mark mastiπŸ˜†..i know u love to tease meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
gargpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
again awesome chap diπŸ‘loved it...
ashni convo was just superbπŸ‘
i always wanted to see something like this in the show but they never raised this topic
nidhi married to rohan so ashu ka kya hoga?
waiting for next!

sshirley thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hello ji, hi ji

Looks like you all had a very interesting, lively and healthy discussion..  I am so glad to see thatπŸ˜ƒ

will start replying soon..
aardhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Chapter 1 Review
Shirley, I would say a very good aspect to study... a good 'what if' scenario this is! πŸ˜ƒ

Yes, Nidhi was dismissed and if we discount everything that happened after that between her and AShu, we can say she was at a wits end at that point wondering where life was going to take her. At that moment being unceremoniously dismissed could also mean the end of her career, but somehow she survived that and has made a career after that. But one thing, going by her feelings and her reaction to Ashutosh after that (here, even though I am ignoring the story I am not ignoring their feelings and I think that is very valid considering this OS is based on those feelings as well) I would say you are trying to look at an extreme scenario here... a scenario where neither Nidhi nor Ashutosh have been able to move on!

So yes, the first chapter where Nidhi is sitting through the lecture and Q&A and recalling those feelings, one is reminded of the Mumbai conference where there was love, hatred, accusations, frustrations, hopelessness, shinning from her eyes, every time she looked at Ashu. There was even a silent condemnation then, a look that said she knew exactly what he had done and why, a look that said even if he had refused to acknowledge those feeling back then, the very action of dismissing her had revealed them to her. Yet, without his verbal confession there was nothing she could do...

So, yes, I completely understand the background here and after 5 long years hearing him talk of her has now put an end to her suspense, she is now sure what he had felt back then. But then, he is Dr. Hardstone and once he has realized that she had heard him his cover is blown, he is trying to rapidly retreat back into his hole... 

Now will MAllika come in here? She was one of the instigators when Ashu made that decision about Nidhi 5 years back... what happened to her, or do we assume that Ashutosh had cut her off as well? 

While Ashutosh is true to character here, Nidhi is seems has become harder, as if his rejection has transformed her into a hardstone too! A little difficult to imagine but not impossible. The girl who was once open and free with all here emotions has now hidden away that part of her nature, has become serious, has developed an outer skin. And five years and a great career has made her bolder as well... but Ashutosh's decision has pushed her into an emotional depravity, in a place where she is not true to anyone anymore... she is still silently suffering but is it fair to the man she married??

And why do I feel the end here is going to be similar to the movie Ijaazat? Will Nidhi finally move one, taking her leave and blessing from Ashutosh, finally letting go of the past and rady to live her life fully with her new family? i hope so!
aardhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Shirley, gtg now, chapter 2 later... 
sshirley thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pardeshi.Mithu

Arre Baba!! Reality main kisi ki Zindagi bikharte dekhna is very bad πŸ˜” And padne main ek kaalpanik duniya hain jaise chaahe vaise modlo!!!! isliye. ... Varna toh I am big no for EMA I mean kisi ke saath rehkar usse dokha do aur phir dusre ke saath rishta rakho Hawww!!!

Rishta ho toh sachaai se varna uska naa tikna hee acha...Kisi aur ko andhere main rakho aur khud uss andhere main gandi baat karo is so so bad...

My POV. πŸ˜”

exactly mithee.. I believe EMA is one of the worst things to happen to the spouse(s) and families of the people involved. Ghar toh toot te hi hain, vishwaash, self-image, yahan tak ke, zindagian tabaah ho jaati hain. I believe very few things can you like your family member's EMA does. So, just like you, I am strongly against EMA in real life..

On a lighter note though, oh yes I agree.. EMA in fiction does add spice..πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

@Bold - word to thatπŸ‘πŸΌ very well said πŸ‘