ZaYa FF - College Affair!

Pizzaologist thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Before i start with story, here's some images of how some of my characters will look.

Zain Abdullah Aliya Gulam Hayder ( If you have better pictures, please suggest them i would appreciate it)

Mr Amin the biology teacher

Aysha

Farah

Kiron: 

Part one

It was a beautiful warm sunny day.

The sun streaked inside the room through the large double glazed windows, hitting Aliya's face. She lazily rubbed her eyes and opened them to see a handsome prince sleeping next to her, only in his boxers. He was sleeping on his stomach. He looked so innocent and adorable.

She leaned in and kissed him, he started smiling and quickly brought her closer to him. "Good morning" he softly said in her ear making her shiver.

Her soft curls fell on his face while he breathed in her scent. She was something else. He loved
his wife to bits.

Who says love at first sight don't exist? eh? ðŸ˜†

She was his first real love. The first girl to win his heart in an instant. She was his everything.

"Morning" she said while trying to get free from Zain's grip. '' Allah ke vaste humme choreye Zain'' but Zain miah wasn't one to let one as he was only interested in grabbing.

They've always had this spark between that always ignites further every day of their married life.So tell me, who says romance is dead?

He was the most wanted bachelor in London. Every girl wanted to be in Aliya's place. But Zain only believed to love once and Marry once despite his usual sleeping around habits have long gone now

So let me tell you how it all started...

------------------------

31 December 2013

He smiled at the thought of visiting Bhopal and finding the meaning of his life like his father said.

While she kissed his photo thinking it was the man she will soon to be married to, Zeeshan.

But only fate will tell their tale of their Beintehaa' Love and hate for each other.

-----------------------

1st January 2013

At the Airport - Welcome  to Bhopal

He opened his arms while stepping out from his private jet. The breeze making him shiver
slightly.

------------------------

At Islands College - Bhopal

"Aliya! Wait up" her friend called from far. Then she started running towards her.

"Oh hey Aysha, what took you so long?"

"I bought you this!" Aysha had Aliya's favourite movies tickets to the cinema .

Aliya threw her biology book and grabbed Aysha and started jumping up and down whilst screaming in excitement.

"OMG! I love you for this!! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!" She hugged her friend.

" Aysha did you hear about this new biology teacher?" Aliya asked Aysha who seems to know everything about anything and everything!

"No silly he's not a new teacher, he's a hottie from London.. I think a new student." Aysha told Aliya who started wondering...

--------------------------

Mr Amin's biology
class

"Settle down class," he paused and cleared his throat " I'd like to introduce this wonderful student to you all in few minutes. He's new so i want everyone to help him out. Also, he's from London therefore he doesn't know much about Bhopal. I hope you make him feel welcomed especially you, Aliya''
Aliya's face turned all shades of pink ðŸ˜³ because of everyone inlcuding her enemy Rahul was staring at her.

Everyone listened carefully and waited patiently for this new "Londoner" to make his appearance.

"Pst! Aliya i've got a great plan for Kiron's birthday" Farah happily whispered in Aliyas ear. Who then whispered the same thing to Aysha who started getting all happy.

They all started smiling and Kiron looked her three crazy friends, getting even more confused so she started focussing on her work.

"Everyone he's going to be in a bit so i want no silly-ness" Mr Amin said to everyone.

15 minutes later

A beautiful porcelain skinned boy walked through the door, his scent had all the girls going
crazy. 
Aliya's heart started beating faster. What was happening to her? She looked to her right and saw a tall handsome young guy stood in front of her, who resembled her Zeeshan miah.

TO BE CONTINUED..

This is my first time writing a story... BUT i will try to modify when i can. Give me your honests views on it and In Sha Allah i will write part 2 to this story.

Edited by lovesick - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Good one dear...!!!!...If ever Beintehaa get Season 2 this can be their story...:) :)

Cool do continue...
-.serendipity.- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
really nice 
please do continue ðŸ˜Š
taraka2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very well written... interesting... pls conti. ðŸ˜Š
Pizzaologist thumbnail

Originally posted by: -AkkiLuvsNBT-

Good one dear...!!!!...If ever Beintehaa get Season 2 this can be their story...:) :)

Cool do continue...

Thank you! 

haha i wish! ðŸ˜† 
AyRalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I Loved it ! 😳 very well written
Plz do continue .. Would love to read more
Btw thanks for the PM 😃
AmyPree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Niceee and u write very well, pls continue. :)
aNkItA.C thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
u wrote for the very first time??? r u serious??
this is just awesome...
 i would like to give you a suggestion..
If you are planning to make it a SS or FF then please post the CS (character Sketch) to avoid confusions..
I just loved it..waiting to read the next part(s)
and cheers for the PM!

Edited by aNkItA.C - 10 years ago
mandy001 thumbnail
first ss in ds forum...nd loved it to d core. vry well written..plz continue soon

thanks for pm nd plz pm me in future too.
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Agree and do write FF in your Title..also