Khaira09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Someone plzzz give me a little update of what happened in yests epi highlights only!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sanjay found Shruti at Baa's home. He told Shruti that he will take her to a doctor friend of his dad who just happens to be an expert in said field.
Nisha overheard that Shruti was HIV positive and insulted Shruti and Baa. Sanjay told Baa that she will not stay there any longer and on their way out, Nisha gets a stomach pain. They call the doctor who says that it may be stones but will confirm after more tests. Baa tells Shruti to go ahead for her check up and she will stay with Nisha. Nisha is touched and begs forgiveness from Baa and Shruti and tells Baa not to move out.

At the doctors, he assures Shruti she will get best treatment. After filling out a form the doctor realises that Shruti blood type on the report and the form she filled out is different. So they conduct a test and he confirms that Shruti is in fact HIV Negative. They are all so happy until Sanjay decides they need to deal with the clinic for giving them wrong info.
Khaira09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JulieD

Sanjay found Shruti at Baa's home. He told Shruti that he will take her to a doctor friend of his dad who just happens to be an expert in said field.

Nisha overheard that Shruti was HIV positive and insulted Shruti and Baa. Sanjay told Baa that she will not stay there any longer and on their way out, Nisha gets a stomach pain. They call the doctor who says that it may be stones but will confirm after more tests. Baa tells Shruti to go ahead for her check up and she will stay with Nisha. Nisha is touched and begs forgiveness from Baa and Shruti and tells Baa not to move out.

At the doctors, he assures Shruti she will get best treatment. After filling out a form the doctor realises that Shruti blood type on the report and the form she filled out is different. So they conduct a test and he confirms that Shruti is in fact HIV Negative. They are all so happy until Sanjay decides they need to deal with the clinic for giving them wrong info.

Thank you sooo much!!!!! I really do appreciate it! Did they mention anything about shrutis first husband?????
JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
No but he was really HIV positive. That is why he committed suicide.
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
@Julie
Thanks for covering for me n doing brief WU! :D

P.S I'm on vacation in hill station .. n hence couldn't update past 2 days due to new yr party , etc 
Khaira09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JulieD

No but he was really HIV positive. That is why he committed suicide.

Wow... did they say how or was he cheating on shruti or what...