Abhiya FF: Mask On The Face Or Heart

SoulBond thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Introduction

Hello folks, First of all Happy new year to you all!!! Well you people must be wondering who is this SoulBond right?😉 Ok then let me disclose the secret identity behind this new ID first. It is a joint ID by Rmuk aka Romita and TeDylove aka chandni. 🤣

We both are planning to start a joint FF together. The FF idea is of Tedylove aka chandni's but we both will co-write it. This FF is completely based on supernatural world. It is a dark love story with some unexpected twists and turns. It is going to be another unique journey of our beloved Abhiya but in a twisted manner. The story is going to be full of mystery, and will have some suspense which will keep you all hooked for sure!!!😉 So tell us how many of u are interested in this story line and depending on the response we will post the prologue and CS very soon 
Thank you -
Romita & Chandni

for pm

ps:- Those who want to recieve PM for this FF plz add this ID to your buddy list
Edited by SoulBond - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SoulBond thumbnail
 So here our romi come  with prologue😛..

PROLOGUE

Some individual say that pain fades away with time while some says that time can heal even the most dreadful wound but then why do I feel that same pain lingering inside me still?? Why do I feel my wounds have worsened in all these years?? Why I still couldn't embrace the reality of my life?? Why I can't be heartless in real sense?? Why?? 
Time drifted away but I am still strucked where I was 200 years back. I couldn't move on. Time didn't heal my wounds but instead it got deepened more now. It left such a dark scar that can never fade away. I feel lost, devastated and completely broken whenever the memories of that cursed night flash in front of my eyes... Their innocent faces haunts my existence.. My wife... My son... My everything... I lost everyone just in one night. Those blood shrieking screams makes me hate myself... I couldn't protect them... I failed them... Why?? Why I feel so helpless in the hands of my own fate?? Why I still feel something breaking inside me when I am supposed to be heartless?? Why??

Abhay Riachand was supposed to be one of the most powerful creature of night but now he was feeling himself the weakest one. He hated this life... His mind questioned him only one thing again and again... Why god punished him like that?? What crime did he commit that he lost even the right over his own death!!! Abhay's face looked grief-stricken.. he can never forget that cursed night. He lost his everything that night... He lost his world, his identity and his life. He became something that he never wanted to... He lost his soul, his heart and became a monster... A drop of tear in the form of blood escaped from Abhay's eyes and making its way through his cheeks it fell on his hand. That single drop of tear was enough to remind him of his miseries and his reality. He has even lost the right to shed tears or speak his heart out as he used to do 200 years before... That night took away his soul and made him a heartless creature of dark but unfortunately it couldn't take away his feelings and his humanity. He wasn't a human being who had a thing called heart but even his dead heart made him feel his anguish, his pain and his helplessness again and again... 

Suddenly Abhay started feeling restless. He felt someone's presence nearby... Someone he knows... He was not in a mood to pay attention to anything around him but a sight caught his attention abruptly. A girl with black long curly hairs was sobbing near a grave. He couldn't see her face as her back was turned towards him. He felt her aura was different and it made him curious. He wanted to at least catch a glimpse of the girl... Who was she?? Why is the girl's presence even bothering him at all?? Why is he feeling like that the girl is familiar to him?? Why?? He moves little bit closer to her. He hears her weeping. He feels a sudden twinge in his dead heart. He had the urge to know the reason behind the unknown stranger's uncontrollable sobs. He feels may be she also have lost someone just like he did ages ago. The girl looks of barely 17 or 18 years old. This long gap of years couldn't reduce even an ounce of his pain then how can such a short span of time lessen her pain. He heard the girl murmuring in her sobs ''Mumma why these weird things are happening with me... I feel so scared at times. I asked papa but he said i just keep imagining things but how can all this be my imagination?? No one answers me properly... Today i miss you so much. I am sure if you were with me then you would have solved my problem long back.. Show me some way mumma.. Please help me out mumma..."

Abhay felt a sudden urge to console her not knowing why though. He could feel her pain. She lost her mother who was her world just like he lost his world 200 years back. He sighed and was about to leave from there as he felt that probably there is nothing that he could do for this unknown girl though somewhere he felt like stopping for a moment and at least see her face. A cold breeze blew suddenly. Abhay felt like something stopping him from turning his back from the girl. The girl got up slowly and turned her head around as if she also felt his presence. Abhay looked at the girl's face shocked. Those same eyes... same face... same features everything was same. That face reminded him of only one name''Piya.'' 

The name that he loathed the most. That name took away his everything and now just after 200 years he saw her again... What the hell is she doing here?? Why even she is back?? And why the hell is he feeling some kind of unknown pull towards her?? 

Piya took small step towards Abhay not knowing where she was actually heading to. Her eyes were swollen but had some hint of curiosity in them. She looked confused. Her grief stricken face made him feel something in his dead heart... Wait he was feeling something for her?? For that girl?? How could he feel anything other than hatred for her?? How could he?? Piya looked at the stranger standing in front of her. He had the most beautiful pair of hypnotic blue eyes but wait... Those eyes looked furious... They had some kind of hatred in them... And he was only staring at her... That means he was giving those hateful looks towards her?? 

Piya felt more confused now... Why would anyone giving her such looks?? She doesn't even know him but somewhere his hatred made her feel more depressed than she was already. She didn't know why but she wanted to know him... She felt some unusual pull towards him... she wanted to know the reason behind those hateful look... 

Abhay couldn't stand there anymore. His head hurtled and he felt like a volcano being erupting in himself. He couldn't bear her sight anymore... That face disgusted him the most and he was in no mood to confront her now... He gave a last look full of hatred towards Piya and ran away from there leaving a shocked and hurt piya behind!!!
But Piya stood there still, glancing towards the place from where Abhay had dissapeared just now... as if she was trying to figure out why she was feeling hurt...
SoulBond thumbnail
Now now now.. Here devil come with Character Sketch ðŸ˜ˆ  

Raichand Family

Abhay Raichand

World most handsome vegetarian vampire heart of his family love them most but never show them that. He is dashing ,hot but still mysterious why? that we have to find.. but their is always some pain which shown in his eyes from 200 yrs.. why? (are abhi sabkuch bata denge to story me kya padhonge sab?🤣)

Chand Raichand

Kadoos vampire in family, always try to follow rules have sharp mind and beautiful soul-mate but love his both son like own.

Hassena Raichand

Mother teresa of raichand family😆 always ready to patch up between father and sons can do anything for her family happiness . know all weakness of raichand men😉 and used them well as time come(smart lady u know😎)

Siddharth Raichand

Well well well how can our story have gone ahead without this hunk, smart,hot(of course less then abhay😆),naughty elder son for raichand house😈. He love his little brother most in world and want him always away from pain. And did i tell he is Casanova?( howww sid can never be with 1 girl🤡)

Dobarial Family

Pia dobarial

What i tell about her?😕 ammm achha let me tell you she is witch. Princess of arnab(really😲) to know her more u have to read story

Arnab dobarial

Father of pia and black wizard ,hungry for power and do anything to get power. He love his daughter more then anything.

Rathod family

Tanushri Rathod

Who is she? Let me tell u she was abhay's wife(*chandni runawy after writing this🤣) and witch also( did i say witch) but got kill..

Ayush Rathod

He was son of abhay and tanushri. Heart of rathod family but he and his mother got killed how u will know.😭

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Congo on ur new FF guys 🤗 Am looking forward to it 😃
dreamyjennice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
congo on new ff guys...waiting
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Chudail and angel togather😲...res😉
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Congratulations for your new ff romi n chadni.🤗
please continue n pm me.😊
p.s. Thanks a lot for the pm romi.will look forward to it.
😳
alicia212 thumbnail
cong on the new story and i'm really looking forward to reading it soon
thanks for the pm
happy new year
piaviviandsena thumbnail

Originally posted by: flora212

Chudail and angel togather😲...res😉

Apne angel kisko bola? Romi ko?
piaviviandsena thumbnail