Views

Users

Frequent Posters

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Guys I will give a promo later.

This update would be  a boring one. 
I wanted to build a background before these two fell in love and that's what I did here.
Edited by caller123 - 10 years ago
roserosey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
that was an emotional update kate⭐️
i was very much surprised to know that yash loved(deeply attracted) to aarthi in his first sight even after knowing that she is still in love with her dead husband...and my respect for him increased lot more times when he decided to do anything for ansh happiness👏

aarthi emotional turmoil is understandable😭... i hope soon she will realize the new colors stepped in her life already 😳

fantastic update kate👏

Edited by roserosey - 10 years ago
Shashi1984 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Superb part! 👏👏👏 Ansh was so happy having Yash on his birthday. Loved their interaction. Yash fits the frame which Ansh made of his father. Loved the way Ansh innocently asked Yash to be his father.

Flashback was awesome. They danced and got best dance couple of the year 👏. And never met after that.  Wow! Yash fell in love with Aarti at their first meeting. 😳 Yash has a very heart-wrenching past. He had to suffer so much as his parents died and he suffered everything alone.😭

Loved friendship of Prateek and Yash. Prateek as well as Ansh both will play cupid 😳 to unite AarYa. And shobha maa also want that Aarti should marry again. Yash don't have any problem to marry Aarti knowing that she is a widow.

Update soon... and thanks for PM.
Edited by Shashi1984 - 10 years ago
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This was such a lovely update...
I loved the fact that Ansh told what was in his heart...also the past of Yash was quite heart wrenching...

Prateik will help Yash and Shobha and Ansh will change Aarti's mind...

The dance along with the pictures in the flash back added much flair to this udpate...

Wonderful!!!!
annirogc thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
beautiful update. so yash is already in love with aarti.. intresting.. waiting for next update
saf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Superb update. Love the conversation between Yash and Aarti where they both update each other on their lives. Also loved the flashbacks. Fab job as always and looking forward to what is in store next.
nirmalac99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Enjoyed reading it...
Ah yash lost his parents nd his one sided love...but now Ansh s filling d empty space wit his love...
Aarti too lost his belovednd reminiscing her ball dance....
Ansh, he s missing his dad so much...Waiting on  how u ll make them to work together as a family...
Leevi05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
so yash loves aarti😃
Lincy_Lins thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow..this was a beautiful update kate dear...loved this chpt.. 👏
continue soon waiting..
Folla thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
amazing update that's mean aarya know each other but how they separeted so excited to next part