DDBEDS Written Update for 1/1/2014...

MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Sallam maleekum guys...

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU...

FIRST WU FOR THE YEAR...

Epi starts with...

all at raghoo home baburam telling rag he needs to go to haveli..rag says i never say no to you..but i cant listen to this time..i cant do it....He says shi doesnt wanna see my face how can i go there..He pleads not to talk regd property or money..i will not go to haveli and stay...

At haveli...

Paana tai says to shi...what ever i told abt rag is true and forgive him...shi says pt i respect you a lott...and listen to what u say except this regd ragghooo...she says u dint knw abt raghoo ..i trsted him but was shocked to see his real face and i was hurt...he cant tc of me..he pretends..he won trst of dadjoo and won my trst..he did that do get hold on money and property..

Shi says bass pt...i dont wana listen regd rag..let him stay away frm my life...dont mwntiuon his name in frnt of me...

At rag home...

nishi says to rag...her doll house is gd..and looks gd..she says there are stars in it..look beautiful..she says shi gave this doll house..she says if shi was here she wld have been happy to see doll house...she says when will shi come...rag says she will come soon..bela tries to change topic..saying doll house looks gd..bela says it looks beautiful...she says tell me...what ill happen if some thief comes to haveli ..so someone shlkd be there to protect her..she in directly talsk regd shi..proecttion..she says i closed door for ur dolls safelty..but what if some trhief enteres the doll house..she keeps a bg os the house...an dsays he will protect the doll..he will stay with her and protect her..

nishi says like how rag takes care of shi...bela says yes.,.,ur are right..no one can harm shi in the presence of raghoo..and so..let the bg stay near doll..if the doll is all alone anything can happen...

Mahima says to aunty think something..i cant thnk..what will do to save property..aunty says i m perterbed...she says both rag and shi are adamant..both are nt worried abt property..this is first time i cant read the letter...panditiji comes...to see mah and aunty...like every year this year there is pooja at temple...so as dadjoo is nt there,i request all to come to temple...mah thnks..what if thy ask for daan dakshina ..i have no money..she says to panditji i cant come this time..shi comes and says...and take blessings frm panditji..shi says poja will happen as decided by ranaji...

Panditji leaves...mah tells shi...i wanted the same..but as many thngs happ.i tht u will notcome...shi says i knw u r worried for me...bt my probs are nt more than dadjoo..aunty saYS WE ALL WILL GO...MAH IS ANGRY and taunts shi..she says frm where will money come...aunty says shi will undd.,tomorrow regd properyy tomorrow...

BREAK...

After break...

its morning and at rag home..rag asks nishi to have milk and nt trouble bela..he says to his mom..ur angry with me..i dont like when ur angry with me...he says what can i do...he says i m wrong but i said sory..she didnt acknwedge..waht can i do...how can i stay at haveli when shi doesnt talk to me..mom says do what u want to do...he says i wanna talk to you..he say today is poornima..and ranaji does pooja every year..mah and jass will nty do pooja..i want to do pooja and if she can come to temple...bela says she will join..nishi says she will also come..rag says drink milk...

At temple..

shi gets down frm car...rag comes with nishi ..shi sees rah and is stunned...thy share an eyelock...jass mahima and auhty see raghoo...mom bela come in auto...thy all see trio...aunty sats its tempole all can come...she says we have come with purpose ...so carry on...

BREAK...

After break...

rag gets down frm bike..nishi sees shi...and is happy..she asks how is shi..shi says i m fine...nishi says i missed you...shi says the same...rag comes near shi and tries to talk...he says but shi says i have come for pooja for ranaji...so dont create any fight...mah says shi lets go...shi leaves frm there...rag feels bad...

Savri frm zee tv new shw starting frm 6th jan come and talk to auntyji...both share their views.savri leaves...shi and co enter temple...rag also joins pooja at temple...with mom and bela...all do pooja...pooaj ends...padjhitji says all come for aarthi and tilak...btoh rashi fwd their hands together for aarthi..paditji ties thread in shi hand...and rag hand..he says both of you be happy..

PRECAP...Rag talk to mom..rag says how can you stay in haveli all alone..i will go to haveli...

Edited by DeliciousAS - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivzOnAir thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Happy new year meera.
Thanx for the wu.
Isnt d mu track never going to end?
rekrn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Happy New Year Meera🥳

Thanks for the WU😊
Thapelo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Where's Ginni in all this she's awfully scarce this days.
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Thapelo

Where's Ginni in all this she's awfully scarce this days.

Agree it has been ages since i have seen her...😲
urvash thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Samrat is in love with Trisha, another Kksum??????????