ArHi SS: Tohe Piya Milenge *Complete*

uv-crazyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

ArHi SS: Tohe Piya Milenge

INDEX

Rules regarding pm for updates:

-if you want pm, buddy me or either just leave a comment in thread telling me that you want a pm whenever i update this SS

- i don't demand certain 'likes' and comments for any update but i will appreciate it very much if you all just leave a word about whether you liked the story or not as it will help me in writing further updates

- Silent readers, it'll be good if you just comment occasionally. Telling the writer about how you find the story, will make me happy 

Edited by uv-crazyfan - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uv-crazyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

ArHi SS: Tohe Piya Milenge

Chapter  1

Khushi Kumari Gupta had a perfect life- loving parents, a caring elder sister and handful friends who admired her for being the good person that she has always been. But as everyone say, nobody's life can be perfect, Khushi's life too had went through a fair share of defeat, pain and heart break.

Being the heiress of Gupta Constructions had its own disadvantages and Khushi was well aware of it. After all, all the sacrifices she had to make in her life were because of this good-for-nothing and overrated title given to her.

She took dance classes for 10 years to be a good Kathak dancer. She always wanted to be a classical dancer but just because of her family's rich and wealthy background, she had to forgo her dream of achieving unadulterated success and recognition among best classical dancers in India.

With a veiled pain in her heart, she became an architect and helped her father in the business. She was well appreciated among the social circle of her parent's for being the obedient daughter but it never meant anything to her.

Being the jovial and easy going girl she had always been, Khushi chose to smile with this hidden pain in her heart.

She was just living her life, not cherishing it.

Khushi's elder sister, Payal Gupta was a shy, introvert girl. She always needed only a few words to convey her feelings to other, not hurting their sentiments in the process cleverly.

She had never been interested in the family business but still did interior designing at her father, Shashi Gupta's insistence and then joined the business but at her own terms.

Proud of being parents to two obedient and intelligent girls, Shashi and Garima Gupta loved their daughters immensely, never leaving any stone unturned in making them happy.

They agreed happily when Payal announced that she loves a guy and want to marry him only. Their happiness knew no bounds as the guy turned out to be none other than Akash Raizada, MD of Raizada Group of Industries.

The Raizada's were considered as the richest family in Delhi and was respected by one and all. At the prospect of their daughter becoming a Raizada soon, Shashi and Garima were over the moon.

Soon, Anant and Poonam Raizada were at Gupta Mansion with a marriage proposal for Payal.

The alliance of Payal and Akash was fixed gladly by their parents.

"Payal stop fidgeting with your dress. You look beautiful." Khushi whispered in a low voice, speaking through her teeth. She looked up, baring all her teeth in a fake smile as they reached to main stage, as everyone turned to look at them.

Tonight was the Sangeet ceremony and being the bride, Payal was unusually fidgety and jumpy.

Looking at her nervous state, Khushi looked up and prayed to her deity to not let anything inauspicious happen tonight with her sister.

She breathed in relief as Akash came into view. The moment Payal started walking towards Akash with Khushi supporting her, everything went calm.

Payal looked up and smiled nervously at Akash, making him grin. She stopped fidgeting right then and there, maintaining her calm demeanour.

As Akash brought his hand forward to hold Payal's hand, Khushi stepped back gladly conveying her silent thanks to Akash at which he just nodded.

Now where are her parents, Khushi wondered bunching her purple lehenga in her fists and lifting it up a bit to walk faster. 

She kept looking around wondering when she finally heard voice coming from the study room.

Looking annoyed, she walked towards it only to halt abruptly the moment she heard what they were talking about.

"Shouldn't we ask Khushi about it? This proposal is perfect for her." She heard her mother and wondered what they were planning.

"Garima, wait for a while. Let this ceremony get over and then we will ask together whether she is willing to marry Arnav Raizada? The Raizada's had put this proposal only an hour ago. It's all too early." Shashi replied exasperatedly.

Khushi froze, keeping a hand on the nearby wall for support not having the enough courage to stand on her two feet anymore. They were discussing about her marriage now.

And with none other than THE Arnav Raizada, the know-it-all and insufferable brother of Akash Jiju, who had been nothing more than pain in the ass since her sister's alliance was fixed with his brother.

Haughty, arrogant and full of himself- the words defined Arnav Singh Raizada perfectly. She didn't know that owning India's biggest fashion house turns a person into this.

He has every reason to be like this, Khushi. He started his own business and made it successful without taking anyone's help.

But still that doesn't fix that Arnav Singh Raizada was a self-gloating idiot. He never left any chance to tease her whenever they met at their sibling's pre-marriage ceremonies.

In a span of only 2 months, he had become the person Khushi hated the most.

Don't over dramatize everything Khushi. You know you like that blue-eye candy and the way he looks at you, he like you too, she blushed hearing the voice of her heart.

Life isn't that bad, she concluded.

She was rushing back to the stage as her performance was next when she heard loud voices coming from her room and ran back, looking angry to see who was in there without her permission.

She opened the door quietly and looked up.

She froze as her eyes witnessed the worst scenario she could ever imagine.

Arnav was hugging Lavanya Kashyap, his best friend and his lover maybe. Lavanya was crying while hugging Arnav tightly.

Her dreams were shattered even before she started weaving them.

And she knew then and there, she will have to go against her parent's wish for the first time.

And I broke my own set rule of not writing a love triangle story...This concept was tempting me since a long time. Few points to be noted:

-This is not a usual story with same twist and turn.

-There will be no negative character in this story like humsafar.

-It won't have many chapters.

-I will update once-twice a week, provided how much time I get to type.

Please hit like button and do comment,

Aditi.

Edited by uv-crazyfan - 10 years ago
AzraZaidi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
res**
Nice start😊 !!! eagerly w8ing for d next updates😃!!!

Hope arnav doesnt love lavanya but u said that u never write triangle love storys n then u r breaking ur own rule . So i guess he loves lavanya .But i want it to be a misunderstanding(fingers crossed😉)

So khushi is planning to stand against her parents for arnav ...awww she is cute n that to for the first time !!!!
do continue👏

Happy New Year !!!!
Edited by AzraZaidi - 10 years ago
crazyqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
this was so interesting ,pleaase continue soon.
lavanya and arnav love eachother  or is it a MU???😕
i am thrilled please update soon.
ALL THE BEST, FOR THIS STORY TO TURN OUT SUCESSFUL👍🏼

🥳    "HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE"🥳
shreya2202 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awsomeee story line continue plz
Downhill thumbnail
simply brilliant
loved it...
--MISHTEE-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved d start
Continue soon
Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Congratulation on starting a new story. 🥳
Awesome start n it's very interesting 👏
I don't think that lavanyah n Arnav are lovers. They are best friends n she might be upset n he might be hugging her to give her comfort. 
And I think Arnav like Khushi n that's why he would have ask his family for the proposal of Khushi. 
But her heart broke seeing this, this shows how much she love him n just for his happiness she will reject his proposal. I am sure this news will shock everyone.
I am very eager to read this story.
Update ASAP.
Apoorvarani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Interesting Start Dear!!!
Krishika209 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Congratz for a new story dear 🥳
Very Nice start👏

Love Triangle... Interesting...