Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

goguma thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
yeah, Sumi.
where civilians are concerned,  they CANNOT open fires w/out warning..

lets see if there is an explanation for their action in tonight's episode ..
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: vari3241

The BSD wud hav got news about some suspicious things so they shot.

Hmmm lets see ya.. ðŸ˜Š 
Aruni. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pinky0902

maybe there's some sort of a time that they are not supposed to be at the border? like a time schedule?😕

I think not. Lets think for a moment there indeed was a time schedule that civilians can cross the border. Then does it mean that during the curfew or prohibited time period, the smugglers cross the border and BSD shoots them left right and center?? Gun smugglers would rather choose to hide among common people, rather than get attacked by BSD, wouldn't they? 
CandYlicious_S thumbnail

Originally posted by: goguma

yeah, Sumi.
where civilians are concerned,  they CANNOT open fires w/out warning..

lets see if there is an explanation for their action in tonight's episode ..

Yeah gogu I am brainstorming all the possibilities. ðŸ˜† I am sure they would justify in upcoming episodes..😳
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aruni50218

I think not. Lets think for a moment there indeed was a time schedule that civilians can cross the border. Then does it mean that during the curfew or prohibited time period, the smugglers cross the border and BSD shoots them left right and center?? Gun smugglers would rather choose to hide among common people, rather than get attacked by BSD, wouldn't they? 

that i have no clue.. but i feel they shouldn't do things. it's better to take them to police station than kill them.😕
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thats a possibility Sumi ! Hope there is a valid reason and they didnt open fire on civilians just like that  I think the CV's will clear it out in the future episodes hopefully.. 
Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sumi, even in a curfew they dont just blindly shoot people the way it was shown here.. They might ask them to stop the bus and settle in somewhere for the night, something like that.. They must have had some kind of information/tip off about this bus and its passengers.. 
The other possibility is there must be some corrupt people in the BSD who might be using the situation to their advantage..

There was a very realistic portrayal of a curfew situation in Mr and Mrs Iyer.. Plus what I ve read in news etc also.. And isnt the local police in charge of a curfew not the army/BSD.. Now we dont know where exactly this fictional BSD stands.. 

Hope they clear it up sometime and dont leave it as a glaring loophole..
AnotherAdmirer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Even if it were a curfew, they can't fire the passengers without an investigation.
I think it was a cross-border travel bus, the villagers don't consider/respect the border line. The narrator said so. And BSD is involved in stopping those activities and maintaining a decorum on border line civilians. 

But yeah First thought WTH police gunned Civilians ? It didn't sit well for me too. 

CandYlicious_S thumbnail
^Yeah guys.. I hope CVs clear this out soon.. ðŸ˜Š And I am sure they will.. ðŸ˜³
instantconnect thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
if anyone noticed paro's mom saw someone and was shocked and then got killed.why would anyone from bsd will fire an unarmed woman.I think some people on the bus must be armed and they killed her cos she saw them.I don't know why i felt they cleverly showed gunfire from one end only