What if there was a curfew and HENCE they were SHOT at sight?

Posted: 10 years ago
Okay i saw a lot of people confused that why would BSD officers kill those innocent victims in the bus.. I was also confused BIG time..! 
But then it struck me.. 

What if there was a curfew at that time when that bus crossed that wretched path..? ðŸ˜² 

credit Wiki : 

curfew is an order specifying a time during which certain regulations apply.[1][2] Examples:

1. An order issued by the public authorities or military insurgents requiring everyone or certain people to be indoors at certain times, often at night
This may be the reason why they were shot at sight because there was a curfew at that time of night on the border area..?? 
Edited by CandYlicious_S - 10 years ago
No there was no curfew.. D BSD officers got news of d arms smuggling n they found d bus at d checkpoint ... So they open fired thinking everyone as part of it.
Originally posted by vari3241

No there was no curfew.. D BSD officers got news of d arms smuggling n they found d bus at d checkpoint ... So they open fired thinking everyone as part of it.
But that would happen later na when Paro's baraat would be on its way? 

The time when Paro's mom dad were travelling in a bus, what if there was a curfew at that time of night? Thats possible I guess.. Lets hope CVs close this loop soon :)
Originally posted by CandYlicious_S

But that would happen later na when Paro's baraat would be on its way? 

The time when Paro's mom dad were travelling in a bus, what if there was a curfew at that time of night? Thats possible I guess.. Lets hope CVs close this loop soon :)
I seriously think this might be the case... I felt a little disheartened yesterday, when the shooting happened out of the blue - I though they could have done it more logically.  Border security or whatever, they don't get to kill civilians just like that - that's terrorists' job. Government security force would have to go and check the bus before doing anything - there were kids in there too. Even if they were dead sure the bus had weapons, they would have to first request them to surrender, if not they would shoot. 
Thanks for raising a logical point. This sure eased my heart ðŸ˜Š
Edited by aruni50218 - 10 years ago
maybe there's some sort of a time that they are not supposed to be at the border? like a time schedule?😕
Originally posted by aruni50218

I seriously think this might be the case... I felt a little disheartened yesterday, when the shooting happened out of the blue - I though they could have done it more logically.  Border security or whatever, they don't get to kill civilians just like that - that's terrorists' job. Government security force would have to go and check the bus before doing anything - there were kids in there too. Even if they were dead sure the bus had weapons, they would have to first request them to surrender, if not they would shoot. 
Thanks for raising a logical point. This sure eased my heart ðŸ˜Š
You were not alone dear.. It was indeed a very disturbing moment..  

You said it.. THATS why i am doubtful that they were shot for smuggling weapons, drugs etc.. Because they can JUST not shoot them like this BEFORE inquiring or asking them to surrender.. Because they are there to PROTECT and NOT to scare off people.. 

In all this, this theory fits the bill.. I hope thats the case only or may be some other logical justification for this. 😊 
Edited by CandYlicious_S - 10 years ago
Originally posted by pinky0902

maybe there's some sort of a time that they are not supposed to be at the border? like a time schedule?😕
Yeah that .. But since those people were unaware of it so they crossed that place and were shot at sight? 
The BSD wud hav got news about some suspicious things so they shot.
Originally posted by CandYlicious_S

Yeah that .. But since those people were unaware of it so they crossed that place and were shot at sight? 

yeah.. ðŸ˜• i think there was a time they had it in veera. and they were almost going to kill ranvee. hope they clear this out. poor innocent ppl😭
Originally posted by pinky0902

yeah.. ðŸ˜• i think there was a time they had it in veera. and they were almost going to kill ranvee. hope they clear this out. poor innocent ppl😭
OMG so this happened in Veera too right? ðŸ˜² he was going to be shot at sight because he reached the border area.. Now this makes even more sense..