Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
I don't see any similarities.. Humsafar was extremely overrated and a drag fest..

I find the Harshad guy so cute.. they leads make a really cute couple..

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

I don't see any similarities.. Humsafar was extremely overrated and a drag fest..

I find the Harshad guy so cute.. they leads make a really cute couple..

Yaa that Guy is very cute and had charming screen presence..same goes for Preetikaa..she was so simple and beautiful...in dargah scene
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
a

Originally posted by: -AkkiLuvsNBT-

Yaa that Guy is very cute and had charming screen presence..same goes for Preetikaa..she was so simple and beautiful...in dargah scene

agree she's like her sister's twin.. pretty tho.. both of them look good.. and act good too for new comers..

LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanakhan4

Humsafar  is a Pakistani television drama serial based on the book of the same name written by Farhat Ishtiaq. It is directed by Sarmad Sultan Khoosat. It originally ran on Hum TV for a season from September 24, 2011 to March 3, 2012. The story revolves around the trials and tribulations of a married couple Asher Hussain (Fawad Afzal Khan) and Khirad Ihsan (Mahira Khan) and the jealous forces that work to break them apart. It is the most critically acclaimed drama in the history of Pakistan. It received Pakistan's highest ratings ever. It received 16.88 TVRs on its last episode, which were it's highest.[1]

i 'll  just wait and watch n c few more episodes...as long i'am able to digest the story and lead couples and enjoy..the show...
daydreamers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
i agree with you totally... jst bcoz of one or two similarities v cant point it out as a copy of humsafar... i wish that beintehaan also sees the success and popularity that humsafar saw...😛

Originally posted by: AshRun

Beintehaa is about the extreme emotions that 2 people have for each other whereas Humsafar was about trust being an important part of love. It's not a "copy" for sure. There r not many similarities except very little things like leads being cousins and the girl being less rich than the guy. Even the characters are soo different. Ashar was not at all like Zain so this story will be different.I hope the show sees the success that Humsafar saw though :)

daydreamers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sandy_BS

I watched Humsafar n loved it.. But there the girl will marry coz of helplessness when her mom dies. But here in Aliya's case it would be different I guess.
Anyways I won't mind even if Beintehaa is inspired from Humsafar. I love both the shows.❤️

me too... i loved asher-khirad and now zain-alia...the lead pairs of both the shows are fantastic...😊
HmmBrazen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Many things are similar and many are not its definitely not an exact copy but their are resemblances of Humsafar even Harshad looks somewhat  like Fawad. 

But I am looking forward to how will Suchitra Pillai's character will shape up as Zain's mother as she is a noted actress and will certainly not get into Saas-bahu saga. Their must definitely be layers to HER character as her screen presence in 1st epi. was surely potent. Atiqa Odho's character as Farida in Humsafar had many dimensions to it, if this character is even an iota like that it will be a treat to watch it.
Edited by Ruchi-interest - 10 years ago
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
I watched Humsafar, there might be slight similarities like cousins getting married but its not entirely based on the lines of Humsafar.
Alliya has a full fledged family, and neither her mom dad appeared sick or dying. From the precap I think Zain liked Allia
..Enchantress.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
I haven't watched the show Humsafar but I've heard a lot about it.
The show might be inspired from Humsafar coz there are similarities like marriage between the cousins but it might not be a total copy.
The first episode was good...let's see how the show progress and I hope it does well.

SharayuP thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This show seems gud...have heard alot about humsafar..so excited to satch beintehaan