Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kittya_Cullen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Anvijanya

woww...it was a wonderful analysis ..i hope we continue getting such amazing episodes๐Ÿ˜›

Thanks! And I too hope we continue to have such fantastic episodes.โญ๏ธ
Kittya_Cullen thumbnail
Originally posted by: pink.lotus

loved the detail in your review. ๐Ÿ‘

Thank you!
mpat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Loved your analysis.  Thank you so much. 
I am also Indian language challenged and really appreciate your post. I will be looking forward to your next one.  ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Kittya_Cullen thumbnail
Originally posted by: Punkin22

Outstanding analysis dear. After reading I received a better insight into the first episode.   You have analyzed Rudra's and Paro's character sketches magnificently. Hope to hear more from you soon. I don't speak Hindi nor am I Indian so need help understand many things...Thanks
๐Ÿ˜›

I'd say we're in the same boat then.๐Ÿ˜‰I've got about a smattering of Hindi from all my years of watching movies, and serials and a very, very, helpful Di who puts up with all my questions๐Ÿ˜†, so I'm delighted to know I've been of service to you. Thanks alot for reading.๐Ÿ˜ณ
Kittya_Cullen thumbnail
Originally posted by: mpat

Loved your analysis.  Thank you so much. 
I am also Indian language challenged and really appreciate your post. I will be looking forward to your next one.  ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

"Indian language challenged" is a good way to describe the trouble many of us viewers have.๐Ÿ˜†It's great to know that you enjoyed the post, and even better knowing that it helped add to the experience of the wonderful episode.๐Ÿ˜ณ