Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kittya_Cullen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: DiyaS

Wow, this was a really fabulous analysis! Love the way you've delved into the psyche of the major characters, Rudra and Paro, and Rudra's father, who obviously has a huge role to play in what his son becomes as an adult. 

You've hit the nail on the head about the reason why Rudra joins the BSD - power. 

Look forward to more analyses from you.

I appreciate the kind words.๐Ÿ˜ณI couldn't help but share a little of what I thought the writers had shown so wonderfully. Whether there'll be more is up to my very fickle nature.๐Ÿ˜†
Kittya_Cullen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lemonsunrise

Wow... This is well written, agree with whatever you said.

Thanks alot๐Ÿ˜ƒ
totally W*F episode it was yaar. i know u all liked it because it has sanaya and ashish in it.
win7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wow what an analysis ๐Ÿ‘
You have spoken about everything in detail. I liked reading your analysis of the characters. 
Kittya_Cullen thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarahehsan

Wow, that was .. Fab?! 
Gotta tell you, though I did some mental viewing of how and why the episode was framed the way it was, I couldn't possibly have gone so far and almost accurate to what you've posted in here. That shows your ability to read in between the lines (here, scenes) and decode what is left for the viewers' mind to assimilate! I'm so glad to have read your post and will make sure I don't miss your further updates, if and when you intend to make any. Hope to see you again, tonight? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thoroughly amazed, would look forward to today's episode analysis! ๐Ÿ˜Š

- Sarah

Thanks! I'm sure a view of your perspective would have been quite interesting, it's usually great to get another voice or in this case eye on something we're all watching after all. So, perhaps on the next episode, a sample of yours will show up?๐Ÿ˜ƒ Once again, thank you for enduring the long spiel, and for adding praise on top of it.๐Ÿ˜ณ
Eagleview thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Must say guys what a come back of Sanaya Irani.
Hillarious Episode. Definately RangRasiya is gonna be super hit show.
Welcome Sanaya Irani nd Rang rasiya team.
Congrats๐Ÿ‘
Kittya_Cullen thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheSnowman

totally W*F episode it was yaar. i know u all liked it because it has sanaya and ashish in it.

Quite the way to describe the episode๐Ÿ˜†, but I, like you, was totally blown away. Sanaya and Ashish, as well as all of the main ensemble: the child actors, and the extras, elder Bana, etc.-- they made it a truly enjoyable episode.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Kittya_Cullen thumbnail

Originally posted by: win7

Wow what an analysis ๐Ÿ‘

You have spoken about everything in detail. I liked reading your analysis of the characters. 

Thank you! It's been a pleasure writing for you, and having you read as well.๐Ÿ˜ณ
Kittya_Cullen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eagleview

Must say guys what a come back of Sanaya Irani.

Hillarious Episode. Definately RangRasiya is gonna be super hit show.
Welcome Sanaya Irani nd Rang rasiya team.
Congrats๐Ÿ‘

I wouldn't describe the episode as having been hilarious, but I concur, once the RR Team holds its steam, this will be a new hit show. As Sanaya continues to make Paro her own, I'm sure she'll capture many hearts right alongside Ashish as Rudra. All in all, I join you in popping the bubbly as we congratulate the RR Team on an opening job well done.๐Ÿฅณ
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Wonderful and Brilliant analysis dear ๐Ÿ‘ Went through the whole thing and I really got a better insight into the first episode after reading your post.  You have analysed Rudra's and Paro's character sketches beautifully! ๐Ÿ‘ Hope to see more posts from you and hope to see you arund as well๐Ÿ˜ณ