That was one biggg review-analysis... Loved it!!!πŸ‘
vanitha3d thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
wonderful analysis. 
1sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Nice analysis to the T, was very interesting. Would make it a point to read your take on the episodes and i sincerely wish you'ld continue giving us poor souls such nice reviews. I hope cv's read your reviews and improvise.
Malini
LazyBing thumbnail
woww...it was a wonderful analysis ..i hope we continue getting such amazing episodesπŸ˜›
pink.lotus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved the detail in your review. πŸ‘
Kittya_Cullen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -sweetgal19-

Wonderful and Brilliant analysis dear πŸ‘ Went through the whole thing and I really got a better insight into the first episode after reading your post.  You have analysed Rudra's and Paro's character sketches beautifully! πŸ‘ Hope to see more posts from you and hope to see you arund as well😳

Thank you! I"m happy to hear that something I wrote gave you a clearer insight into the remarkable episode, as for whether I'll write more, well we shall definitely see; this show already has all of my attention for sure.πŸ˜†
Punkin22 thumbnail
Outstanding analysis dear. After reading I received a better insight into the first episode.   You have analyzed Rudra's and Paro's character sketches magnificently. Hope to hear more from you soon. I don't speak Hindi nor am I Indian so need help understand many things...Thanks
πŸ˜›
Kittya_Cullen thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmMayFlower

That was one biggg review-analysis... Loved it!!!πŸ‘

πŸ˜†Tell me about it. I'm glad you enjoyed it.πŸ˜ƒ
Kittya_Cullen thumbnail

Originally posted by: vanitha3d

wonderful analysis. 

Thank youπŸ˜ƒ
Kittya_Cullen thumbnail

Originally posted by: munni1

Nice analysis to the T, was very interesting. Would make it a point to read your take on the episodes and i sincerely wish you'ld continue giving us poor souls such nice reviews. I hope cv's read your reviews and improvise.
Malini

I'm grateful you found it such a useful read, and I'll surely try to make time to write when inspiration strikes.😳Whether the CVs run into my work or not and take a liking to it, well we can both only hope. I'm just pleased they're doing such a wonderful job so far.