Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-WalkThatWay- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: sonapari

I do not speak rajasthani,but I think I know how it's spoken.

It's same dialect as in Barjatya movies..HAHK,HSSH.
My many frds used to speak that dialect & I think Sanaya did just fine,
I didn't like butterfly  though..it looked pretty cheap.
Cheap means which you can order from amazon under 10 bucks
Other than butterfly ,I found everything very well executed.
And for ring of fire ,i think it has to be something more than hatred for women.
Couple of days ago Mr.prashant bhatt said in interview that "rudra has a dark shade but it's because of oath he has taken as BSF officer so he acts like this because in his mind it's his duty to protect the border".
So Rudra might have mistakenly thought about paro as a spy or someone who is putting his country in danger so that's why there is ring of fire.
The doll is going to be of special importance  in this lovestory ...the doll must have been put away by Rudra in a bank volt or somewhere safe...
I loved today's episode 7 looking forward for tomorrow's episode.

I have no idea what type of movies Barjatya are lol..I rarely watch India movies too, that too only when mum's watching

Butterfly was a little weird but it didn't stop me from appreciating the perfection Rangrasiya team showed

The last scene was left unfinished, after tomorrow people will perceive different things from it..so I am also waiting to see what takes place next..if it is a dream (or should I say nightmare)..then it's going to be a shocker and keep us thinking as to why Paro suffers from these nightmares

I agree the doll seems like it will be an important aspect of both Par's and Rudra's lives x
-WalkThatWay- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ntmrjn

What to say u add it all.As per ur question why rudra was also left by his mother? Was he being of dusky.The potrayal of small rudra regd. the thought of why he was left,his angst was one of the best thing.

Thanks x

Could be..numerous reasons can be noted..Rudra's side of the story is like an open chapter, mother may comeback later on..but with Paro her chapter closed with her parents death, but in the future we may just see her force it to reopen
-WalkThatWay- thumbnail

Originally posted by: showviewer

Nice analysis, I agree with some of your criticism, but as I connected with the emotions of the characters enacted beautifully by the actors, chose to ignore some practical details. Also, wondering if some of our doubts will be cleared in later episodes.

Thank you x

I figure they will...slowly closed chapters will be forced to open up, now this will make viewing very interesting
sonapari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: m_zaks

I have no idea what type of movies Barjatya are lol..I rarely watch India movies too, that too only when mum's watching

Butterfly was a little weird but it didn't stop me from appreciating the perfection Rangrasiya team showed

The last scene was left unfinished, after tomorrow people will perceive different things from it..so I am also waiting to see what takes place next..if it is a dream (or should I say nightmare)..then it's going to be a shocker and keep us thinking as to why Paro suffers from these nightmares

I agree the doll seems like it will be an important aspect of both Par's and Rudra's lives x

I too was very impressed with the creative,technical team...
Overall the episode was awesome.
Sanz's intro part was so beautiful ,I loved that part the most.
It was like a dream coming true...stunning  sanaya running in scorching dessert with that pink/green  outfit and to top it of,there was amazing song...just wow...

lams thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome post ...loved your categorization ...hopefully the bad and ugly will have answers in the forthcoming epis 
SpellofJoy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I dont think paro's accent was bad.For that we have to look up to the next episode.she had just 2,3 lines and her voice was husky bcoz of breathing heavely as she was running so accent wasn't that much clear.Paro's entry was the way paro's character is calm and beautiful and on the other hand rudra's entry full of fire aggresion,it showed the way rudra is.So both were amazing for me
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Lovely post Inayah πŸ€— The mom doubt you have is the same ,I had yesterday tooo!! Even I was wondering why she did not take him with her,unless as you mentioned,she was forced to leave quietly or it was that she did not care enough for him.. Time will tell..
Music was beautiful,cinematography,San and Ashish's entrance everything was picture perfect ❀️

Okay to be frank,that butterfly thing didnt bother me muchπŸ˜³πŸ˜† I found it pretty πŸ˜† Regarding the Rajasthani dialect,well,I'm not too familiar with it being a South Indian so it sounded okay to me but when some said that she would improve in the upcoming episodes,I'm sure she will,the perfectionist she is ❀️ The bangs,even I didnt like πŸ˜³ But otherwise she looked angelic <3 

Both Rudra and Paro have had a traumatic childhood though Paro has coped up with it much more than Rudra,possibly because of her loving maamisa who took care of her,like a surrogate mother which helped heal her wounds over time whereas Rudra ,becomes a cynic and ruthless person,fuelled by all that happened around him but he still has a heart,however deep it is buried which over the course of time,Paro will help heal <3

Waiting for today's episode πŸ˜³