I am proud of Tanishaa: Tanuja

-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

I am proud of Tanishaa: Tanuja

QVC Official Site
Shop, Watch & Enjoy Special Offers! Buy Items Recently On Air Now.
www.qvc.com

Veteran actress Tanuja says she is proud of her daughter Tanishaa Mukherjee's stint in the seventh season of reality show 'Bigg Boss' which concluded last night.

December 30, 2013

MUMBAI
PTI

Tanuja, 70, who came for the finale got emotional after seeing her daughter. "I watched the show every day as there was no other way to get in contact with her. I felt good to see her. I cried whenever she cried on the show. 

I am very very proud of her," she said. Model-turned-actress Gauhar Khan won 'Bigg Boss 7'. According to sources, it was tough to convince Tanuja to come for the show. Earlier there were reports that Tanishaa's family was not happy with her participation in the show. But Tanishaa rubbished such gossips. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Of course, after all she's walking on her own mom's footsteps. Tanuja was an even bigger mess in her prime πŸ˜†
-Rani thumbnail

Originally posted by: ThatOneGuy

Of course, after all she's walking on her own mom's footsteps. Tanuja was an even bigger mess in her prime πŸ˜†

Yet she gave birth and raised the biggest superstar India had/has KAJOLπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
That's very nice of Tanuja ji. Tani is indeed a strong girl who has earned respect from her opponents as well. Being a victim of bullying on the show she neither whined nor cried.
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Rani

Yet she gave birth and raised the biggest superstar India had/has KAJOLπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Kajol sure might be talented but superstar I don't know πŸ˜†
Simi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yes we are also proud of Tanisha ... she has played the game with heart, won hearts and genuine votes without any PR  πŸ˜Ž
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

No disrespect to Tanuja ji...but both Kajol and Tanisha turned out to be DOORMATS...Kajol knows that her hubby chases anything that wears skirts...and she chooses to ignore it...and we all have seen Tani's antics in BB... πŸ₯± πŸ₯±
Supari_khala thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Whaddya expect? She's the mother. She's not gonna say hell yeah my daughter is a doormat. Why is this news again?πŸ˜†
-Rani thumbnail

Originally posted by: ThatOneGuy

Kajol sure might be talented but superstar I don't know πŸ˜†

The actress who gave Blockbusters like DDLJ, KKHH, KKKG, Fanna and many more is not a superstar than who isπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•??? 
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

The actress who gave Blockbusters like DDLJ, KKHH, KKKG, Fanna and many more is not a superstar than who isπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•??? 

Gauhar Khan the soooper shtar..πŸ˜†