Rang Rasiya 1st day 1st Show-Superhit

Posted: 10 years ago
Hey My fellow Rang Rasiyans  πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
So finally here's the much awaited day ,the much awaited show and the much awaited 1st episode..All i can say the wait was Fruitful..
its good to see the forum being flooded with so many awesome posts..felt like giving my 2 cents tooπŸ˜† and probably its the 1st time that i'm sharing my thoughts making a topic about a show on day 1..the show is that much awesome..!
my 1st reaction after watching the episode was what was that..!!😲felt like watching a Movie..if it was really a movie I should have said  full Paisa Vasool πŸ˜†
the detailing ,the cinematography the background music everything is so amazing with each actors being appropriate for the little roles they were given..kudos to Team Rang RasiyaπŸ‘
I must say this is the best ever cinematography that i have ever witnessed on TV..
The 1st scene itself is horrifying..full of ruthlessness..which is beautifully executed..

Guns,Blood,deaths and shattered Dreams...
then the entry of little Paro..so cute!!!

she got a beautiful world of her own...and that is portrayed by the beautiful bright surroundings..

and here's little Rudra..

with determined eyes..broken but not bent..

2 complete opposite characters...
it was too touchy when little paro's parents died..awesome child actors i must say and such perfect execution of scenes made it even more heart wrenching..
Both of them with deep agonies in their heart..

and their 1st meeting before they get departed for 15 more years..

but one of them although broken knows how to spread happiness..she reminds me of that flower who can be crushed but fragrance is all it can give...
Such beautiful characterization with thorough detailing and the child actor's amazing portrayal made things even more beautiful..

to talk about beautiful..now the most beautiful part of the entire episode..
just when I was getting impatient to see Sanaya..she appears like a breath of fresh air in the scorching heat of Rajasthan..bringing solace to my heart..with a great background score..
"titli jaisi udti phire hai..."😳
omg simply loved this scene.. because my heart was also dancing like a butterfly seeing my flawless girl who was looking so divine in this traditional get up..

beauty he hates..and beautiful she is.. believing the world lives in pink bubble and is bright and merry..the heart is full of cheerfulness and kindness as it was so evident from her concern for the camel..

and then here comes the beast..

the one who hates beauty,innocence ,purity..and thrives on ruthlessness...
Demon terrifying the angel..

I must say both the lead's entry was grand...shivers went down my spine with their entry..πŸ€ͺ

now its interesting to watch that how these completely contrasting characters would fall in love..😳
till then..I just wanna say
Paro..bachana ae haseeno..Rudra Agaya πŸ˜†
I mean she is facing the most ruthless hero of TV..😳
for me the show is already super hit..precap seems to be even more intriguing...getting prepared to watch more of Paro and Rudra..

but cant miss the chance to say I'm going to miss those child actors too..I dont know in future whether we'll be able to see them again in Rang Rasiya..but yes awesome discoveries they are..

Edited by tiahalder - 10 years ago
waah kya line hai boss,,,,

wonderful post \\just like ur title///

yes it is worth vasool,,,,,

totally loved and enjoyed...

lovely post 😊1st episode of Rangrasiya was amazing...
awesome post tia pakhi lyk da epi
Great post. The first episode was superb.
Originally posted by misscrazyfan

waah kya line hai boss,,,,

wonderful post \\just like ur title///

yes it is worth vasool,,,,,

totally loved and enjoyed...

hehe thnak you <3
aww i'm still having the 1st epi hangover..
Rocking Post 
1st episode was rocking 
wonderful post..
the 1st episode was a killer...
Lovely post Tia.
Awesome 1st episode.
Sanaya & Ashish will be amazing in this show.
Awesome post ...truly an awesome episode. Now for the 1st time,m waiting eagerly to c our hero