KUSUM WHY DIDN'T YOU DIE ???

SenpaiNOTICEME thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Anyone notice that kusum was just doing drama of burning herself alive ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜² Just look at her reaction , when she realised that she was surrounded by flames ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ She just wants to put Kumud in such situation that she will renounce to Saras without her own will , how evil she is na ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡?? To put her didi in such pain ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ Just for a guy ðŸ¥±ðŸ¥± And the most disgusting scene was when she lied to her family and hurt herself so that Saras leaves Kumud to come in her room ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ How disgusting ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢ Even after such hungama and pain she let her didi went through , she even want to snatch Saras and let Kumud alone ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜² Disgusting ðŸ¤¢ Disgusting ðŸ¤¢ Now you are too much Kusum , this girl doesn't even deserve Danny ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ how cheap someone can be , to fall that low specially to snatch her sister's lover when she witnessed the beginning of their 'PREM KAHANI' ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ And she knows very well that this man could never love anyone else then her own sister ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ Yad hai ab sab ko jab kumud pramad ki ghar mein rehte the , aur kusum use kehte the "tum age baro saras , didi age bar chuka hai" ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ aur Saras ne kya jawab diya "Kabhi nahi , meri akhri saans tak use pyaar karte rahunga" ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³

Saras seriously you rock : you heard her screaming but still you gives the ointment to Danny and didn't go to see her ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Uske samne Kumud ko hug bi kiya ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I think Kalika did some kind of Jadoo on her.

Can't believe she is the same Kusum who's so supportive of SaMud relationship. And knew her Didi's heart so well.

Think CVs totally runing her character.
SenpaiNOTICEME thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheJake

Can't believe she is the same Kusum who's so supportive of SaMud relationship. And knew her Didi's heart so well.

Exactly ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† Lagta hai uske andar ek devil ki Atma gus gayi  ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Remember , when she was standing behind kumud holding the candle??? OMG ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
MaaneetDeewangi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

They have already ruined her character just wondering how they will change it to good again 🤔
TheJake thumbnail
^I burst out laughing at that scene actually! 🤣

I want Kumari back while Jen 's away ... To lighten things up. Think we will all go crazy w / kumud. 😆
TheJake thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaaneetDeewangi

They have already ruined her character just wondering how they will change it to good again 🤔

An other suicide attempt? But to bring SaMud closer this time? ðŸ˜†
SenpaiNOTICEME thumbnail

^I burst out laughing at that scene actually! 🤣

I want Kumari back while Jen 's away ... To lighten things up. Think we will all go crazy w / kumud. 😆

Sachi ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† Pagal larkyi apne pyaar ko bachane nahi , bagne ko soch rahi hai ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† COWARD KUMUD ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
ShanUlas thumbnail
i like  that kumud photo in ur dp :)

kusum is now our trp dene waali murgi...the more she  quakes the more trp.

she is no more kumud sister or human she is a psyco who will seduce saras now and then and blackmail kumud by her suicide stunts
TheJake thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetystubborn

Sachi ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† Pagal larkyi apne pyaar ko bachane nahi , bagne ko soch rahi hai ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† COWARD KUMUD ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Typo. I meant. Kusum, not Kumud. ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜†
SenpaiNOTICEME thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShanUlas

i like  that kumud photo in ur dp :)

kusum is now our trp dene waali murgi...the more she  quakes the more trp.

she is no more kumud sister or human she is a psyco who will seduce saras now and then and blackmail kumud by her suicide stunts

Thanks dear same with your dp and siggies ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³ Ya Kusum is just ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢ As she was about to burn herself in her room hope that she wouldn't burn desai's house ðŸ¥±ðŸ¥± She is too too too much!!!