Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
From the promo looks like Dinesh is back. 
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
d hindi version was far far better.
sahana747 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hahahah,hero is also changed what is wrong with the production house,so clumsy and stuttering.it started to show promise, CRASH.🤢
Nylz8 thumbnail
Hey guys, I didnt want to spoil other discussions, where there were WU. I just wanted a confirmation that Pudhu Kavidhai is a remake of Mann ki awaaz Pratigya ? But there are no much similarities ... Tamil version looks far better no ?
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nylz8

Hey guys, I didnt want to spoil other discussions, where there were WU. I just wanted a confirmation that Pudhu Kavidhai is a remake of Mann ki awaaz Pratigya ? But there are no much similarities ... Tamil version looks far better no ?

it is d remake of MKAP 100% sure n d hindi version was far far better ryt from hero,heroine everything
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
happen to watch one episode last week lolz. Shock to see her in new house and looks rich. Looks like his got mother, brother and SIL who is pregnant pola. Anyone following this serial?
Nylz8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshi2

it is d remake of MKAP 100% sure n d hindi version was far far better ryt from hero,heroine everything

Haha i watched the hindi version but as i didnt understand to language I keep watching Pudhu Kavidhai whenever i can. But the annoying thing is the dialogues between dhanush and kaavya o be honest... :/ 
Satrupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Happy to See Kavya melting for Dhanush!!! Hope Romance is On the way!!

Nice to see New Promo

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x21e7fk_pudukavithai-promo_shortfilms

Anybody interested in this show!!!😉
Satrupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
no body is watching Pudhu Kavithai????????
kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JananiKiDeewani

Happy to See Kavya melting for Dhanush!!! Hope Romance is On the way!!

Nice to see New Promo

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x21e7fk_pudukavithai-promo_shortfilms

Anybody interested in this show!!!😉

i watch it now - i didn't watch the beginning i like the new Dhanush - for the character his face fits perfectly and his acting is simple - when i am getting ready it goes in the morning so watch it - kind of like it - yes she started to love him and the way she talked to herself yesterday was awsome - she is telling herself i started to love when you talk

i think the best part is Dhanush love for Kavya - he is giving freely without any hope and it was lovely

his sister , brother and mother oh man what a characters - mom don't mind when elderst son abuse his wife even going to abort the child still she wanted to torture Kavya because she is not making her son happy where is the logic🤣 his son torturing his wife treating her like dog but she does nothing that is the part i don't like it but Kavya there to protect her