Kushal, not me, instigated Sofia- Gauhar

nishi75 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Kushal, not me, instigated Sofia to file a complaint against Armaan: Gauahar Khan

Neha Maheshwri,TNN | Dec 30, 2013, 12.00 AM IST

Winner of Bigg Boss 7 Gauahar Khan reveals more about Tanishaa, Kushal and her journey to the winning moment

Did you think you'd win this season of Bigg Boss?
I didn't think I would. For a moment, I thought Tanishaa would win. But then, Salman kept swaying our hands and that's when I felt I still had a chance to win.

Why did you feel Tanishaa would win?
Because I saw Tanuja ji sitting in the audience. And then you do all sort of calculations in your mind. You must have seen the expression on my face. I couldn't believe what I heard.

You never got along with Tanishaa in the house...
Yes, I never had a great equation with her. But the two of us are similar. Both of us are strong personalities and she also spoke her mind like me. She is very strong-headed. But she also had the pressure to conduct herself in a certain manner for the family she comes from. I spoke my mind and drew a lot of flak from her for it. She is very caring towards the people she loves. I respect her.

How do you think you conducted yourself?
I have been the way I am. It's been a good journey. I showed the viewers what I am in real life " flawed or not flawed.

What have you learnt from the stint?
I discovered a new Gauahar Khan. Before Bigg Boss, I wasn't too sure of my strengths. I would often leave things thinking that I would not be able to finish them. But inside the house, I pushed myself to complete tasks and other chores. I couldn't walk away from something. I couldn't learn to control myself. That's something I would never learn.

READ: I am in love with Kushal: Gauhar Khan

You came across as a very controlling woman, especially when it came to Kushal.
But that's how I am. I am controlling in real life. I am very opinionated and I speak my mind. But this is the way I am and you saw the real Gauahar Khan inside the house. I am a human being and I can't be perfect.

It felt as if you were mothering him.
I admitted to my feelings for him on national television. He is very childlike, bahut bachpana hai usme. But the fact is that he pampered me and was extremely supportive. He stood by me and spoke up for me. I think my Bigg Boss journey would have been different had he not been there. With him around, it felt that I have someone who is my own. He may be childlike, but for me he was mature.

Did you feel that Kushal and you became the target every weekend during Salman Khan's episode? Do you think he was biased?
Everybody is asking me this question. There is no better host than Salman Khan. He guides you when required and is a friend who cares. I remember how he asked the team to change a question as it sounded too harsh. I give him credit. I hate judging people.

But just now you said you are an opinionated person. Strong opinions are formed after judging people.
I am not judgmental. I can't lie. If I find something wrong, I say it to their face. This is what I did inside the house. I didn't say something 15 weeks ago about someone and told the concerned person the same when it was revealed by a third party.

You and Kushal instigated Sofia Hayat to file a police complaint against Armaan.
No, I didn't. Kushal did and his childlike behaviour is to be blamed. I am not supposed to speak much on the topic but all I can say is that Sofia is a grownup individual and can take her own decisions. We never instigated anyone.

What about your equation now with Kushal? You announced your love for him on national television.
It's different inside the house. I will explore our relationship, now that I am out of the house. This is actually day one of knowing him.

------------------------------------

ye lo, kushu babu ka time aane wala hai!! And for the ppl who kept saying #unfair salman, pls note how gauhar points out that he actually asked BB TEAM to change a qs coz it sounded harsh. means he IS given a script!!
Edited by nishi75 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChaiTeaWali thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
lol tfs ðŸ˜† ...now lets see how long Gauahar-Kushal lasts :P 
chucknorris thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
As usual bichare kushal ki baja di.

monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This time, Kusaal ko mummy ne nahi bachaya
FabAahana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Whats new? Kushal himself have already confessed in the show that he was the one who told Sophia. I even remember Sangram saying "thik hai. Isne(Armaan) waise bhi bahut kuch kiya hai yaha." Edited by Faberica - 10 years ago
..Underworld.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kushal ka bakra banake halaal kar rahi hai Salman ki tarah
ScorpionGunner thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
And his child like behavior is to blamed ... hahahahha ðŸ˜‰
Kushal ki sauteli mommy ðŸ˜†
veenab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
What about your equation now with Kushal? You announced your love for him on national television.
It's different inside the house. I will explore our relationship, now that I am out of the house. This is actually day one of knowing him.

As expected
Rahm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ..Underworld..

Kushal ka bakra banake halaal kar rahi hai Salman ki tarah

But how? Kushal himself admitted on camera that he told Sofia 😆

And anyhow, police have video evidence so if nothing had happened and it was an accident like some claim then police wouldn't have hauled him out of BB house.

Also police added more charges AFTER seeing the video.

What happened to Armaan doing press conference with the video?
alexstar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
there goes the fake queen faking away to the glory 😆

I pity kushal 😕