Its Sanaya in the sneak peek snap..

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Well the people in the RR asylum thread was wondering if the back profile was Sanaya's as we were quite sure it was her..😳

Anyway I got another clearer snap of her hair accessories also.. So it is San.. Wonder if this instance she is watching some other festivities from above. As she is not dressed as a bride at least in this instance, as her hair is lose and all and the bridal look has her hair plaited... (maybe in the real episode it will be different)

So is it the Barat she awaits near the window for?

But if its not that, as in if she is not waiting for her Barat, that means she is watching from above, from a position of power as the villagers celebrate below on the compound.. If so, is she a part of the Thakur's family? is the Raj matha lady the one who is standing beside her?

Anyway lol just some food for thought as we all love to speculate over the promos anyway 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I think she's related to Thaku maybe his niece?
Edited by -Unknowndesire - 10 years ago
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Unknowndesire

I think she's related to Thaku maybe his niece?

that is what i was also thinking that she is not just a poor village girl! so as u said a niece or maybe a very young cousin who he treats like a daughter after she was orphaned? awww can't wait for 9.30 pm tonight!

ayshaomar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Sunara fab observation
i always wondered who are these women staring outside but i guess i never paid much attention as i thought it may just be for the setting purposes
..Divya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Grt observation. :)
Lets wait and watch
Julie_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
The place looks very loyal just like Tarun character is described to be it's very possible for her to be related to him.
jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I remember we had this conversation before Sunara and you're right from the hair ornament it looks like it is Paro and she must have some connection to the haveli dwellers to be watching from above, but then her intro scene in the sneak peak doesn't make sense. A daughter of the haveli wouldn't be going with a matka to get water. The sneak peak implied it was Paro's baraat but Sanaya wasn't dressed as a bride in the balcony scene. Thank God we're going to start getting some answers tomorrow...I'm sooo excited😊
showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yes, it does look like Sanaya, and your speculation seems right. The scene will come in the early episodes.
peachpie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Sunara i was wondering the same but not sure! The clear picture when we observe its Sanaya only. Especially the way her hair is styled its Sanaya.
Aruni. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Wow... A round of applause for ur "sherlock-holmes-ness" :D