Gauhur khan is real winner for me

tennis2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
After reading people post I feel that many people didn't like Gauhur khan but if u see the live feed and the episode she did awesome job in all. Like cooking for this many people is not a easy task. Making chapatti is not easy job. She makes food twice a day. She makes in time. Andy also did but gauhur also contributes too hand off both of them. 2nd thing task she was fair in spite she is love with Kushal still in task she tired to become as fair as fair she could be. She is very hard working. Even though she fight or get angry still she won't take that angry in food or something. Eg when kamya had problem with gauhur still she made tea and gave her but kamya told gauhur made I will not drink and all. In case of tanisha I felt she never took stand for herself but anything against armaan she takes stand otherwise if armaan shout she doesn't open her mouth. Gauhur never commented on any one family.  If she knows her friends r wrong she tries to control them. I do like gauhur but at times she is over which is irritating after seeing her hard work for task and cooking for people I would salute her. Tanisha is lazy who does not do any work and go drink 15 cups of tea and bitch about people. Not only that if u tell  Gauhur that please do for me this she would do like for example Pratyusha she told gauhur please could u clean HEAVEN potty and she said no problem I will do. 
What ever people say GAUHUR KHAN she is a win of BB7 and she deserves it.
And do let me why u love or hate Gauhur
Edited by tennis2009 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She is the most deserving winner. First time a deserving winner got the trophy despite Salman's utmost efforts to demean her every weekend. Still she was coming back strong the following week, week after week.
pk14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tennis2009

After reading people post I feel that many people didn't like Gauhur khan but if u see the live feed and the episode she did awesome job in all. Like cooking for this many people is not a easy task. Making chapatti is not easy job. She makes food twice a day. She makes in time. Andy also did but gauhur also contributes too hand off both of them. 2nd thing task she was fair in spite she is love with Kushal still in task she tired to become as fair as fair she could be. She is very hard working. Even though she fight or get angry still she won't take that angry in food or something. Eg when kamya had problem with gauhur still she made tea and gave her but kamya told gauhur made I will not drink and all. In case of tanisha I felt she never took stand for herself but anything against armaan she takes stand otherwise if armaan shout she doesn't open her mouth. Gauhur never commented on any one family.  If she knows her friends r wrong she tries to control them. I do like gauhur but at times she is over which is irritating after seeing her hard work for task and cooking for people I would salute her. Tanisha is lazy who does not do any work and go drink 15 cups of tea and bitch about people. Not only that if u tell  Gauhur that please do for me this she would do like for example Pratyusha she told gauhur please could u clean HEAVEN potty and she said no problem I will do. 

What ever people say GAUHUR KHAN she is a win of BB7 and she deserves it.
And do let me why u love or hate Gauhur

There is no need for us to judge her now .. because show is finished and she proved her slef alot with a slap on haters face ... she won hearts and she truly deserved to win ...
ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
She has proved herself
The show is finished and she came out to be victorious that is more than enough!
Along with Urvashi and Shweta, she is most deserving winner!
-Subah- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
YES, YES, YES, Jhoothan Gauhar is the 'REAL' Winner..so as Chuhi Juhi was the 'REAL' winner too. Not a big deal. 
But BOTH didn't deserve ..!! 

Its not that always we will get amazing and deserving winner like URVASHI. 

Jhoothi Gauhar's winning raised MANY questions, whereas when Urvashi won ..the nation celebrated her victory.
That's the difference. 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3866032 -192 agrees Gauhar as the worst winner. 
Edited by -Subah- - 10 years ago
Nabi4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
She was the only deserving person fr me and she won sooo happpy she did best of luck to her in future may she gets lots of offers and entertain us wid her acting nw